Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United (20183 Views)

Poll: Which team will win?

Arsenal: 59% (134 votes)
Manchested United: 40% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Cardiff Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 24th Nov 2013 / Arsene Wenger Frustrated By A Fan At The Emirate / The Emirate Miracle Tonite : 6th Of March : 6goals For Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by folahann(m): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2007
if you a Womanchester United fan, you ccan support your team but don't bet otherwise you will cry
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by SSK8BOARDG(m): 3:04am On Nov 01, 2007
im a supporter of the great newcastle united and i dont care about what happens on saturday. cme on geordies! and magpies in the house, identify yourself please
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by micklplus(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2007
MANchester for ever !!!! 2 .0 in favour of Man U. Ass anal my ass
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by dennylove(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2007
i have a dream, i dreamed man u spank arsenal 4 -0 ;d ;d ;d ;d :p :p :p

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tkb417(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2007
yeah, we are the champs.
The men shall be separated from cry babies!!

C'mon United
Go for the Goooooaaaaallssss
PROUDLY UNITED
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by software(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2007
arsenal is going down,

I REMAIN A TRUE BLUE, but for this match oooo, i can cut off my head to bet,

MAN Utd will scatter Arsenal, But i wish arsenal also just try and tie the match,

i want a draw, but Man Utd has all the capabilities of destroying arsenal,

anybody ready to bet with me grin grin cheesy? lets cut off our head use it to bet if u get liver i dey wait oo,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ritchboy(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2007
arsenal havnt lost ANY game in ANY competition in 7 months.Arsenal hav won ALL their home games this season.only two teams hav EVER managed to score two goals @ the emirates.Arsenal hav scored in ALL their matches this season.Only 3 teams hav EVER kept a cleansheet @ the emirates.
translation?Man utd r goin to CONCEDE at least 1 goal.Man u wont score more than one.Arsenal wont lose.
so u guyz can keep fantasizin bout winin d game or scorin 4 goals bla bla bla,the writing isnt just on d wall,its on the ceilin and floor. i'm sure even saf wud setle 4 a draw.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by tkb417(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2007
yeah right, they were going unbeaten too when we beat them 2-0. so much for statistics. we can beat anybody anytime.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by oloba(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2007
Arsenal will surely WIN, Man useless,

Gunners for Life

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by 2ceSharp(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2007
check this out, its a tough one. And to be very sincere, Man U has a strong team with two wonderful wingers in Nani and Ronaldo, good strikers in Rooney and Tevez who have recently learnt how to work together and an average midfield that will be lacking its key man in scholes, but with O'shea and Carrick and Giggs, it might be just average. Defence has Ferdinand and that's all, but u shd understand they are facing the most complete team in the premiership. For ronaldo and nani, Arsenal has Clichy, Sagna and Eboue to hold them, for Rooney and Tevez (if they mistakenly cross the midfield), Toure and Gallas will be on them, but the delight will be in the midfield where the Fab and Flam twins will show them why Arsenal has the best midfield in the premiership. Fabregas and Flamini will simply make a mess of their midfield not to forget the dribbling skills of Hleb and Diaby. And just when Man U can't take it anymore, we'll give them Walcott to show them why WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE, ! Believe it or Deny it, THIS IS OUR YEAR, WE RULE, !

GUNNER FOR LIFE, I SIGN OUT, !
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by easyman(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2007
ManU for always ontop never slackers. Gunners be ready to be a goner.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by RiffRaff: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2007
I dreamt yester night that we beat ASSnal 4-0. Cristiano ronaldo scored 1, Rooney there regular customer scored 2, then Van deer seer scored a keeper to keeper goal from our post straight inside Aluminium goal post. someboby better call winga to cahnge keeper to Lame-man even so, he might PADDLE the Canoe like he did against Blackburn.

Up man U grin grin grin wink smiley
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by TawaTemi1(f): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2007
Nna meeen, the match no go easy ooooooo. the 2 of them dey fit this season but the young blood wey dey Arsenal so go run pass old papa ooooo.

Anyway, me I be Chelsea fan , so wetin concern me if Arsenal or Man U win?

But I go put my money for the gunners sha, seeing the way the boys dey play now. cool cool

Anyway the match go dey interesting sha and believe me Arsene Wenger and Ferguson go work tire. Ferguson go collapse with chewing gum and Arsene Wenger go_sit_down_dey_look tire. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by lordimpaq(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2007
i shouldn't be posting here,
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2007
Here comes the gunnners snippers!,Run for your red devilish life manu! cry embarassed angry sad

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Gunners since 1901 grin

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by YourFather: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2007
All I have to say is:

3 - Nil to the A-R-S-E-N-A-L!!!!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Galad4eva(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2007
When Arsenal was busy preparing for 2007/2008 season by introducing young talent like, theo walcott, Justin Hoyte and Armand Traore in the 2006/2007 season most people were criticizing professor Arsene Wenger, because we couldn't win any trophy, but i was optimistic he was doin the right thing, today the young talent of yesterday has grown into a superstar, they have remain unbeaten in all competitions this season, a feat am proud as a gunners, come this Saturday 3rd of November at the maginificent Emirate Stadium, the invisible Arsenal Team will increase their unbeaten run by beating Unimpressive Manchester United 2 goals to nothing, U think am jokin, ok watch the match on Saturday 12.45
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by viperman: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2007
Arsenal will be beaten silly, just watch my boys MAN-U do the trick smiley
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by guns: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2007
Shame on all shameless MUmu fans, they were ousted from d carling cup all because they were trying to copy Arsenal by playing their reserve team but u see they paid dearly 4 it as they were trashed out by common coventry (div 1).This goes a long way to show arsenal leadership because we were the only team to successfully qualify 4 d quarter finals with our 2nd eleven, even chelsea had to struggle from a 2-3 down with Lampard, Shevy & co, Neway, enuf said, after saturday u all will learn to respect d GUNNERS!!! because fergie will be choked by his chewing gum dt day,it will be war! there will be blood! We @ d EMIRATES are equal to the task.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2007
though, am not suppose to be here, so before you all opens ya mouth am leaving!

you gunners are all the same, allowing your early success to enter into your head.

But let me warn you, the end counts!

As for me it will always be the BLUE[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by eazyman(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2007
man-u, man-u, man-u forever, no other club like man-u, so lets all say 20 gbozas to the champions!!!!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by denony(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2007
Before i commence please and please again, CHELSEA fans should stay aside.
Maybe you guyz is gonna prepare well next season, Toothless and unimpresive CHELSEA. MAN U IS GONNA DESTROY U HOME AND AWAY THIS SEASON.

MAN UNITED is the Champion and will always be. we are gonna gun down Arsenal
come 3rd Nov. Just watch my boys. carrick+hagreave = ronaldo, oshea+fedinand +Nani x Ronney & tevez equals to down fall of Arsenal. UNITED WE STAND. MAN U 3 ARSENAL 1
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by guns: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2007
The formula for excellent football lies at EMIRATES, MANU will be disunited on saturday following ARSENAL'S GUNFIRE. Those small boys fabregas, walcott, eduardo et al are ready to disgrace ferdinand and vanderseer. fergurson will be shocked as my boys dominate d whole 90 mins, tevez and rooney will think they fought lions as toure & gallas deal with them, Almunia is on fire. united is in trouble come 3/11!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by guns: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2007
The formula for excellent football lies at EMIRATES, MANU will be disunited on saturday following ARSENAL'S GUNFIRE. Those small boys fabregas, walcott, eduardo et al are ready to disgrace ferdinand and vanderseer. fergurson will be shocked as my boys dominate d whole 90 mins, tevez and rooney will think they fought lions as toure & gallas deal with them, Almunia is on fire. united is in trouble come 3/11!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by yourhuby: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2007
Amidst good football we will witness the crash of the "oldtrafford" Gaints, well 2:wont be too much a punishment for a vain infidel like rolnado and his team mates nither would it be too hash to wip a street fibhter like rooney 2:0. But i pray another gunner fan is not mudered!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by nyabinghi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2007
Death to all gunners, u will become goners come 4pm on saturday. The Mighty all conquering Devils are at work again. Who made the Gun? The devil of course. Arsenal 1 Man u 3 Rooney13' vidic 34' giggs 78' fabregas 56'

Sorry gunners u tried but the devil is greater. Arsenal is great but Alex(sir) is God.
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by shangy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2007
Remember, Remember, 3/11, when Manchester Utd came calling at the Emirates, The drama, the tension, the goals, the scuffles, the cry of victory, the slumped look of defeat, the rumble on the grass, the shouting of the fans, there can be only one winner,

Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Vieira(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2007
I don land for this thread!

who is talking trash about the youthful wenger wonders??

the Man scum will be qouting this after the match:

We Came, We Saw and We got spanked!

Bring it on!
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ronnieslimz(f): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2007
though amma chelsea fan. . buh i tip arsenal is gon win d match. . man u fans pisses me off angry
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ronnieslimz(f): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2007
chei shocked shocked i just checked out da poll. . ARSENAL is gon win 4real grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2007
though amma chelsea fan. . buh i tip arsenal is gon win d match. . man u fans pisses me off Angry

hahahahahahahahaha

even the blues bow for arsenal!

gunners since 1901
Re: Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United by ehie007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2007
MANUTD fans are the most sophisticated amongst other fans,
When u see arsenal fans u see thugs(most of them)
When u see chelsea fans u  see rouges(most of them)

But we Manutd Fans are cool and great. cheesy grin

I just av the feeling that we(ManUtd) will win the match, though arsenal will do the playing we will do the winning.

UNITED till no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Norwich vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 1st December 2019 / Cardiff City Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 31st March 2019 / Liverpool Fc Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 17th January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.