Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Am Ashamed And Regretted Campaigning For President Jonathan - Daddy Showkey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ashamed And Regretted Campaigning For President Jonathan - Daddy Showkey (821 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics / Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ashamed And Regretted Campaigning For President Jonathan - Daddy Showkey by mrofficial(m): 2:10am On Jan 14, 2012
It is getting more interesting daily at the number of Nigerian top celebrities, who earlier supported President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,now coming out to leave him alone in the cold.

Some have interpreted the actions of some of these celebrities as legendary, while others believe they are just trying to get public sympathy back, after initially loosing it during the elections period in 2011.

Some top celebrities that have denounced their earlier support for President Jonathan, especially on the removal of fuel subsidy, are Don Jazzy, Segun Arinze, D'Banj, and others.

The latest Nigerian celebrity, who vigorously campaigned for President Jonathan with his"Goodluck to you, Goodluck to me, Goodluck to everybody" song, Daddy Showkey, has openly lashed out on Mr President.

Speaking to a mammoth crowd at the OccupyNigeria protest at Ojota,Lagos today, the dreadlocked Deltan singer confessed, "I am ashamed and regretted that I campaigned for this man (President Jonathan).

The removal of fuel subsidy has caused a lot of upset in the Nigerian polity. It has also caused a nationwide strike by labour unions in the country, with the strike entering its fourth day today.

Story by Osaremen Ehi James

http://www.talkofnaija.com/News/newsdetailsone.aspx?NewsId=DA79EBDF-E416-43C1-ABE8-45E659C63670
Re: I Am Ashamed And Regretted Campaigning For President Jonathan - Daddy Showkey by Depilot(m): 2:38am On Jan 14, 2012
How could you cast your votes or campaign for someone that failed to show up for presidential debate 5 times?
Could you imagine what would happen to Mitt Romney if he doesn't show up for any of the republican presidential debates?

The same bloodyfoools crying now are the reason why this country can not progress in anything.
If Jonathan comes up with dollar bills in 2015, the same people, including daddy Showke will be the first on the line to start singing the praise song all over again.
Please tell all of them, including Daddy Showke to go eat dog sh1t.

I rest my case.
Re: I Am Ashamed And Regretted Campaigning For President Jonathan - Daddy Showkey by Kobojunkie: 3:47am On Jan 14, 2012
all this one na tori!
Re: I Am Ashamed And Regretted Campaigning For President Jonathan - Daddy Showkey by iluvnaija: 3:55am On Jan 14, 2012
They are all his scapegoats like d'banj admitted. song: i go be your scapegoat jonathan, grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ashamed And Regretted Campaigning For President Jonathan - Daddy Showkey by dplordx(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2012
Depilot:

How could you cast your votes or campaign for someone that failed to show up for presidential debate 5 times?
Could you imagine what would happen to Mitt Romney if he doesn't show up for any of the republican presidential debates?

The same bloodyfoools crying now are the reason why this country can not progress in anything.
If Jonathan comes up with dollar bills in 2015, the same people, including daddy Showke will be the first on the line to start singing the praise song all over again.
Please tell all of them, including Daddy Showke to go eat dog sh1t.

I rest my case.

Seconded. And besides, is Daddy M0nkey still a celeb? I thought the guy's brain went into-sleep mode years ago.
Losers like got lucky when Nigeria entertainment industry was still in its dark ages and were able to win the mass with their useless ghetto blabber. Hes long finished.
Tells you how brainless GEJ is. Why bribe someone who influence dimmed about a decade ago? SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Plot To Suppress Arrest Of Suspected Boko Haram Sponsor In Kaduna Uncovered / There Was A Plot To Impeach Jonathan, But It Failed / Prediction Of Reactions Of The Al-mustapha Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.