Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Interview Questions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interview Questions (1117 Views)

All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook / 50 Interview Questions/answers That Will Help You Succeed In That Interview. / How Can These Interview Questions Be Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Questions by gblee: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2007
can someone who has had a couple of job interview experiences share with us some regular interview questions and if possible wat the response should be
Re: Interview Questions by nawa1(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2007
Q: good afternoon
A: wetin good about this afternoon

Q: what can we do for you?
A: why you de ask me that kind of question, no be you say you get vacancy for here?

Q: ok sir, what's your name
A: my name is chief nawa, the akatakpo 1 of nairaland

Q: if you are given the opportunity to serve in this organization,on what area will you like to effect changes to. . .
A: EEH. . .stop, stop, stop. so na boiboi work you want come give me here to do? you know what? you can kiss my black a ss, and while you are at it, spread you lips wide and tick your tongue at the middle, cos that may just be your last time.

SERIOUSLY YOU DON'T NEED TO CRAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TO PREPARE YOURSELF FOR INTERVIEWS. WHAT I THINK YOU NEED IS CONFIDENCE. YOUR CONFIDENCE ALONE MAY SCORE YOU UP TO 50%.

cheers smiley
Re: Interview Questions by yimiton(f): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ Poster,
I'm attaching a detailed and really good sample questions and answers in word format.
Please use the answers as guards and don't cram them.
Just click on the link, download and read up.
Good luck.

Re: Interview Questions by nawa1(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2007
"get a job" is a java application for your mobile phone. this software contains hundred of the most common but difficult interviews questions. it will boost your confidence and prepare you for any interview.

good luck.

Re: Interview Questions by yimiton(f): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2007
@ Poster,
I wonder if you ever came back to check this link for the answer to your question. I went to your profile to see if you have you email add there so that I could send my attachment to you but I didn't find it in your profile.
I hope the interview was successful though
Re: Interview Questions by mashaun(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2007
@ yimiton
some people are evry kind in the house.
though i ahve not gone thru the file but very good to have forwarded the info. keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks / Expand Your Career With The Concept Group / Want To Become A Successful Entrepreneur In Nigeria? Don't Get An MBA! Here's Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.