Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nigerians Are We A Fool ? If Not Let Ignore 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are We A Fool ? If Not Let Ignore 2015 Election (584 Views)

Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves / Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are We A Fool ? If Not Let Ignore 2015 Election by danielarem(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2012
My fellow citizen.

I have a question for you and i'll be ver glad if you can give me the answer. What did you benefit, i mean what is our achievement since 12yrs and 8months that we have returned to this Demomadnss that we called Democracy? Did you remembered how many Wks, Days and Hrs he took us to got our Voters Registration cards? Let me also remind us how long we stay in the hot weather just bcause we want to vote for does imposture and villainy that we called leaders. Simulated of our Governors and the Senators as if they are innocent about the Fuel Subsidy caused consternation among of my fellow comrades. Military Government left the fuel price@ the rate of 22Naira. While our own elected civilian Government so corrupt and wicked. They has no mercy for the masses. Nigerians, are we a fool ? I suggest that we should all ignore any coming election or we should depose PDP in 2015 general election. Your suggetion pls

(1) (Reply)

Would Nuhu Ribadu Have Probed The Cabal If He Was Still The Head Of Efcc? / Is There Still Fuel Subsidy At N97? / Boko Haram Better Attack The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.