Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura (14089 Views)

FEC Approves $200m Loan For Lagos / Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders / World Bank Extends $200m Infrastructure Loan To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by BigBenoski(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
Popular Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah, has berated President Goodluck Jonathan over his purported donation of $200 million to the entertainment industry saying it was a deceit.

Clarion Chukwurah

The actress who joined her counterparts in the entertainment industry in support of the masses against the removal of subsidy by the President, said nobody in the industry can say he has received the money from the President.

President Jonathan had announced a donation of $200 million to the entertainment industry during a meeting with the stakeholders in the industry. He described this as a direct intervention lifeline for the exclusive purpose of supporting artist and developing the entertainment industry.

The announcement was made at the 30th anniversary of the Silverbird Group in Lagos.

He had immediately received commendations from actors, actresses and musicians most of whom released campaign songs for him and publicly endorsed him as their candidate.

Chukwurah, while reacting to the removal of fuel subsidy by the President and some of his policies since he assumed office, Nigerians should not believe in his promises adding that the President is like other politicians who promise and fail.

She said the President announced the huge sum for the entertainment industry as “a bait to get us all to endorse him for the election and sell our fans to him,” since the President believes that with such endorsement, their fans would do same.

Also, musician, Daddy Showkey, regretted endorsing him during Jonathan’s campaign, saying the President had reneged on his promise to the people of the country.

Daddy Showkey said: “though I followed him throughout the campaign period, endorsed him and campaigned for him, I don’t support this policy.”

He added in pidgin English: “Jonathan, they say I should tell you to revert to the old fuel price of N65 per litre,” he said.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/01/13/jonathan-deceived-nollywood-with-200m-chukwurah/         guys join me to congratulate gej on dis one. Those pathetic sycophants need 2 b taught some cryptic lesson!
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by iluvnaija: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2012
dont mind d mumu nolywood, dey tink say na jona papa get the $200m.
song: maga don pay shout haleluyaj, o o o o o,
mugu don pay shout haleluyah,
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by juman(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
$200 million?? where did they expect him to get that kind of money??  grin grin
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2012
Jonathan is a fraudster and that is why he can't declare his assets like yardua.
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by aljharem(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2012
this is the same man that would transform Nigeria with 1.3 trillion naira

smh
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by aljharem(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2012
Popular Nollywood actress, Clarion Chukwurah, has berated President Goodluck Jonathan over his purported donation of $200 million to the entertainment industry saying it was a deceit.

Clarion Chukwurah
The actress who joined her counterparts in the entertainment industry in support of the masses against the removal of subsidy by the President, said nobody in the industry can say he has received the money from the President.
President Jonathan had announced a donation of $200 million to the entertainment industry during a meeting with the stakeholders in the industry. He described this as a direct intervention lifeline for the exclusive purpose of supporting artist and developing the entertainment industry.
The announcement was made at the 30th anniversary of the Silverbird Group in Lagos.
He had immediately received commendations from actors, actresses and musicians most of whom released campaign songs for him and publicly endorsed him as their candidate.
Chukwurah, while reacting to the removal of fuel subsidy by the President and some of his policies since he assumed office, Nigerians should not believe in his promises adding that the President is like other politicians who promise and fail.
She said the President announced the huge sum for the entertainment industry as “a bait to get us all to endorse him for the election and sell our fans to him,” since the President believes that with such endorsement, their fans would do same.
Also, musician, Daddy Showkey, regretted endorsing him during Jonathan’s campaign, saying the President had reneged on his promise to the people of the country.
Daddy Showkey said: “though I followed him throughout the campaign period, endorsed him and campaigned for him, I don’t support this policy.”
He added in pidgin English: “Jonathan, they say I should tell you to revert to the old fuel price of N65 per litre,” he said.
—Eromosele Ebhomele

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/01/13/jonathan-deceived-nollywood-with-200m-chukwurah/
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Rhino5dm: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2012
Have you returned his goodluck biscuit? Shameless brainless ediots!

You voted for man with no record of ANY achievement, Foooooools
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 15, 2012
buah buah ah aha ahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by WebSurfer(m): 2:14am On Jan 15, 2012
liarrr
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by obowunmi(m): 2:59am On Jan 15, 2012
Ewooooo!!! Seriously where did they expect him to find that kind of money ? He doesn't have any more money to pay for SUBsidy , shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Joel3(m): 4:50am On Jan 15, 2012
He obviously don't have any money to buy SHORE. Talkless of $200m
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by T8ksy(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2012
Chei, see ibos and their love for money!

The moment GEJ flashed some dollors signs in their greedy yet bloated faces, they all rush to campaign for him with out asking, to at least, get a

glimpse at his resume.

See as GEJ just 419ed Nollywood!!!

Oh well, i guess its a case of "cunning man die, cunny man bury am"
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Jarus(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2012
The man talks before he thinks and he calls figures as spirits direct
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Tyche(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2012
Jarus:

The man talks before he thinks and he calls figures as spirits direct

LOL
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by alex406(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2012
Cant stop laughing!!! smiley
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2012
I cant believe am in Nigeria , for many days they never take light for my side oooooo I even forget that am in Nigeria,
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2012
is there anybody gej has kept his promise to?

we can all remember that this was discussed extensively on nl, as many of us saw it as a colossal waste of money that could be channled to more productive ventures

all of you pro subsidy removal muppets, keep this in mind

you cannot trust anything that comes from gej

he lives for the moment, and will tell you anything he thinks you want to hear at that point in time
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Beaf: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2012
Its da swag. cool

Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Mobinga: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2012
"Its da swag"

What an ldiot
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by seedord247(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2012
Mobinga:

"Its da swag"

What an ldiot

do you know where they sell vaccine for stupidity may be i can get one for Beaf. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by nairaman66(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2012

Clarion Chukwurah

Osho free! make una wait for $200 Million, Una think say money na beans! Welcome to GEJ's world, sorry ScammingWoods!
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by igboboy1(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2012
I am sure Bros J released the money but Yoruba man as usual chop it clean,
just like bankole chop our money, OBJ chop our money, that Pdp george man from lagos chop our money, Abiola chop our money, tinubu chop our money, their so called obas chop our money when abubakar bribed them,

I am fed up with this ofe manus and their love of money, stop chopping our money na ah ah  angry
For protest matter na dem dey carry first, you might wonder why? Think otedola and other ofe manu who has milked our oil dry with special favour they got from their fellow ofe manu OBJ,

Ofe manus and money i neva see
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by DAY12(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2012
Gej again!

-subsidy removal

-boko haram creator

-corruption

-scamming nollywood

Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by sylve11: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2012
this is serious shocked shocked cool
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Dyt(f): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2012
Den ow do we trust him wit d subsidy fund?
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2012
Beaf:

Its da swag. cool

edited

Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by igboboy1(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2012
Tyche:

Why tribalising the tread.

anuofia of cos you did not see this one okwa ya? ta get out of here onye ara

T8ksy:

Chei, see ibos and their love for money!

The moment GEJ flashed some dollors signs in their greedy yet bloated faces, they all rush to campaign for him with out asking, to at least, get a

glimpse at his resume.

See as GEJ just 419ed Nollywood!!!

Oh well, i guess its a case of "cunning man die, cunny man bury am"

Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by okeymadu(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2012
The $200.0 million GEJ promised was a stimulation loan called Nigeria Entertainment Stimulation Fund a loan which is being obtained from the Africa Development Bank. Anyone conversant with banking rules knows that obtaining a loan from World Bank or Africa Development Bank is not easy.

Oh! I noticed that the loan is even in dollars and it will have to be converted to naira ahh! that is a huge forex risk involved.

Again, does most entertainers know how to write a biz plan? hummm,
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Beaf: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2012
oyb:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/614757_haterafrican_Small_jpgbbdfe37b9cd7e4aa4bdac0ff7067f9db

A grown man can't even spell "thief!!!" shocked shocked shocked
See why they just gon' keep hating? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by Parnassuss(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2012
okeymadu:

The $200.0 million GEJ promised was a stimulation loan called Nigeria Entertainment Stimulation Fund a loan which is being obtained from the Africa Development Bank. Anyone conversant with banking rules knows that obtaining a loan from World Bank or Africa Development Bank is not easy.

Oh! I noticed that the loan is even in dollars and it will have to be converted to naira ahh! that is a huge forex risk involved.

Again, does most entertainers know how to write a biz plan? hummm,

Erm, I don't think it was a world bank loan because it is from the same parcel of money the civil aviation industry was promised a bailout. Till today I don't think even the aviation industry has been given the funds promised to them. If I remember correctly those funds were supposed to be sourced from the excess crude dollar account not a loan, guess it went straight into electioneering.
It's not nolly-wood that GEJ deceived, a lot of these posters here criticizing one of Nigeria's biggest and best functioning industries also fell for the 'no shoes' trick. Its now that he has fumbled that people will start talking from the other side of there months.
Akproko people!
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by igboboy1(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2012
Beaf:

A grown man can't even spell "thief!!!" shocked shocked shocked
See why they just gon' keep hating? embarassed embarassed embarassed

for someone that went to one of those famous awoolowo free schools in ile ife what do you expect? i guess being "free" does not equate to quality,  undecided
Re: Gej Decieved Nollywood With $200m- Chukwura by velo10: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2012
Our president scammed Nollywood. He he, nollywood don turn maga.

Beaf here's an assignment for you. Decipher the abbreviation [size=25pt]STFU[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coscharis Warehouse On Fire In Lagos / Loot Recovered So Far, Tip Of Iceberg – FG / Reps Fume As MUSTAPHA Maihaja, NEMA DG Spends N13bn In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.