Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo (8452 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Photo:::take A Look At How Norths Use Cows During Election::pics / Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by snowdrops(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! Is that what made you and your thieving people go and steal innocent peoples cows?
I would rather be a thief than an slowpoke, a psycho and a coward who hides behind his computer and utters trash day in day out. How sad can you get.  How much did the PDP pay you. Was it really worth it?
Comparing you to a sewer rat is an insult to the sewer rat.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by Beaf: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
snowdrops:

I would rather be a thief than an slowpoke, a psycho and a coward who hides behind his computer and utters trash day in day out. How sad can you get.  How much did the PDP pay you. Was it really worth it?
Comparing you to a sewer rat is an insult to the sewer rat.

You would rather be a thief? How did the 400 cows taste?
There is no reason for a grown man witha hairy arse to be so stup!d it makes babies cry.

How did the cows taste, thief?
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by babsjnr(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2012
Wow free plenty suya
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by snowdrops(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2012
How does BLOOD MONEY taste?

Do you know that bribe you accepted from the PDP would have gone a long way to pay salaries for nurses, civil servants, build roads, schools, markets. Your account swelled quite alright but hundreds of innocent children have paid with their lives because they have been denied needed healthcare, security etc.

SHAME SHAME SHAME. If i were you i would slit my wrist thereby putting an end to a pathetic existence. Perfect remedy in your situation.

You have lost credibility in here. Not even your numerous false usernames can save you.  grin You come here arguing with your self and others with fake profiles. You really are a desperate soul just so you can appease your paymasters.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by LEXYLOV: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2012
400 hundreds cows is a lot shocked How many days it too them to slaughter those bulls? means 100 per each day are slaughter? where are those bulls from in that large # shocked shocked shocked I wonder if that figure is correct. Either way that's is bad.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by Beaf: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
snowdrops:

How does BLOOD MONEY taste?

Do you know that bribe you accepted from the PDP would have gone a long way to pay salaries for nurses, civil servants, build roads, schools, markets. Your account swelled quite alright but hundreds of innocent children have paid with their lives because they have been denied needed healthcare, security etc.

SHAME SHAME SHAME. If i were you i would slit my wrist thereby putting an end to a pathetic existence. Perfect remedy in your situation.

You have lost credibility in here. Not even your numerous false usernames can save you. grin You come here arguing with your self and others with fake profiles. You really are a desperate soul just so you can appease your paymasters.

Apart from being a thief, you are also a feather brained liar? shocked
Lol! see all the stories you are making up like a twopenny fool? Dude, you bera buy a hyena or baboon and take to clowning for a living.
Its obvious that you and your people are already failed cow thieves, so clowning like a fool wouldn't do you any harm.

Bros, those innocent pipo cow when una tif, una don chop dem finish? grin
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by snowdrops(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
LEXYLOV:

400 hundreds cows is a lot shocked How many days it too them to slaughter those bulls? means 100 per each day are slaughter? where are those bulls from in that large # shocked shocked shocked I wonder if that figure is correct. Either way that's is bad.

The alleged assault was supposed to have taken place on Monday the 9th of January, which is the only day hoodlums went on rampage in Benin since the subsidy protest. On Monday the protest started about 9am and ended around 2pm, when the police and army started taking charge of the unrest.

That means the hoodlums numbering less than 50 within a 5 hour spell ransacked the local bureau de change fighting off over a 100 "abokis", damaged the central mosque and killed 400 cows. Mind you, these events are located in about a 15 mile radius!! Haba!! Nigerian journalist. smh
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by jude33084(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! Is that what made you and your thieving people go and steal innocent peoples cows?

why r u like this?, posting b4 u think?
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
snowdrops:

@ OP

The story is complete BULL. I have been in Benin for days; no such act happened. Hoodlums from a particular sect attacked a local bureau de change and caused moderate damage to property and limited injuries. The idiots were thieves and driven by the urge to steal money. No way were 400 cows stolen.

The media have reported so many false stories these past days. They claimed earlier that 4 mosques were burnt in Benin which turned out to be false. Another story was that 4 persons were killed by soldiers of hausa extraction in Benin which was also nonsense.

So guys take such with the slightest pinch of salt especially from the largely Lagos based media.

So you are now omnipresent , able to monitor and assess everything happening in all parts of Benin .   grin
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by snowdrops(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2012
@ teaf

truth hurts abi cheesy

so far we have established the following about you;

1. signs and symptoms of a delusional paranoid schizophrenic

2. PDP trashy mouth piece on NL, as there have been incontrovertible evidence that you are on the payroll of the PDP

3. cursed with blood money. you dont care about the source of your funding from the PDP as long as you get paid. The source sadly is there for you to see; in the morgues of state hospitals and corpse from road traffic accidents daily due to abandoned road projects

4. a crooked deceitful comedian who uses multiple IDs on Nairaland to debate and argue. I am awaiting on of the many teafs to come on this thread shortly and starts defending your corner cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by snowdrops(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
frosbel:

So you are now omnipresent , able to monitor and assess everything happening in all parts of Benin .   grin

If i were you i would hide my head in shame and keep silent for whats left of the thread. you sit in your living room in the uk or whereever,lift rubbish from some half baked news paper site and post it here as fact.
i wonder who is the person that made this front page.

but to answer your question, yes i am the "man around town". i had the esteemed opportunity of first hand experience of the situation in benin since the strike. and yes i mean FIRST HAND, and not junk from the papers.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by Beaf: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
jude33084:

why r u like this?, posting b4 u think?

If you aren't his family member, it shouldn't bother you.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by Beaf: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
snowdrops:

@ teaf

truth hurts abi cheesy

so far we have established the following about you;

1. signs and symptoms of a delusional paranoid schizophrenic

2. PDP trashy mouth piece on NL, as there have been incontrovertible evidence that you are on the payroll of the PDP

3. cursed with blood money. you dont care about the source of your funding from the PDP as long as you get paid. The source sadly is there for you to see; in the morgues of state hospitals and corpse from road traffic accidents daily due to abandoned road projects

4. a crooked deceitful comedian who uses multiple IDs on Nairaland to debate and argue. I am awaiting on of the many teafs to come on this thread shortly and starts defending your corner cheesy

Is it the lies you tell that makes you steal cows?

frosbel:

So you are now omnipresent , able to monitor and assess everything happening in all parts of Benin . grin

Snowdrops claims to have been there during all the robberies, so he's gist is first hand.
I think he is annoyed that they accused them of stealing 400 cows, while he is claiming they only stole 10.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2012
snowdrops:

If i were you i would hide my head in shame and keep silent for whats left of the thread. you sit in your living room in the uk or whereever,lift rubbish from some half baked news paper site and post it here as fact.
i wonder who is the person that made this front page.

but to answer your question, yes i am the "man around town". i had the esteemed opportunity of first hand experience of the situation in benin since the strike. and yes i mean FIRST HAND, and not junk from the papers.

I posted what I read  undecided undecided  How am I to know if Nigerian papers are rubbish. BTW I only ever actively read Daily times, NewsWatch, Guardian, Tribune and Vanguard. Educate me on the rest please !!

Take a deep breath and calm down , you are getting too hyped up.  grin
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by snowdrops(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2012
Beaf:

If you aren't his family member, it shouldn't bother you.
You really are a despicable thing. Hope you would sooner rather than later make good use of that razor as i advised earlier.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by Basics007: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
So they are killing humans up there and we are killing cows down here
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by snowdrops(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2012
frosbel:

I posted what I read  undecided undecided  How am I to know if Nigerian papers are rubbish. BTW I only ever actively read Daily times, NewsWatch, Guardian, Tribune and Vanguard. Educate me on the rest please !!

Take a deep breath and calm down , you are getting too hyped up.  grin
Its not rocket science to infer that this is one piece of dog poo. It is a no brainer. This is a lesson to all posters on here. There seem to be this craze to be the "breaker of breaking news". People should think twice before pasting any questionable story. If in doubt do your own investigation either by verifying from friends/family back home or doing more research on the internet.

There is no cash prize for being the first to report stories on NL.

The advice goes to the mods. as well. Common, its one thing to keep the thread running but a completely different ball game to make it front page. Goodness!!!
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by Beaf: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
snowdrops:

You really are a despicable thing. Hope you would sooner rather than later make good use of that razor as i advised earlier.

You are like a cataclysm of stup!dity. Scientists would be glad to do research into how anyone as stup!d as you can manage to exist.
Get up an celebrate, bruv, cos you are a miracle, wonderfully made and stup!d to match. LOLZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

How did the cows you stole taste? What of the other robbery operations? Wetin una tif?
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by rabzy01: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2012
If you aren't his family member, it
shouldn't bother you.
Correct.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by rabzy01: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
Basics007:

So they are killing humans up there and we are killing cows down here
Nop. You are killing both down there.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by victorazy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
When their cow bombed Madala church nko
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by NorthSharp(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
tjadeba:

[b]Deal with that Mallams and accept your losses, 400 cows still does not equate to one innocent soul killed by your brothers up North.[/b]But may God intervene as retaliation in any form would not be in the best interest of us all.Two wrongs would never make a right.I appeal to Southerners not to take laws into their own hands.Government must be ready to take drastic measures to tackle this insecurity issue

That was my initial thought; 400 INNOCENT Hausa cattle sellers themselves, instead of their cows, could have easily been killed in the fog of reprisals against the heartless and vicious killings of EQUALLY ENTIRELY INNOCENT Southerners that have been killed in the North by our despicable grossly misguided brothers who are in this menacing cult, called BH.

Many people in the South may not know it, but I can tell you that we the vast majority of the ordinary folks in the North are profoundly pained, alarmed, agonized and shamed by any senseless, unprovoked attack of BH against an innocent southerner living in our region.

But the BH, as a sophisticated terrorist group, is so much feared and dreaded, for very good reasons, that there is practically ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ordinary, unarmed persons like me can do about them, especially after having witnessed how they successfully carried out that spectacular bomb attack on the national headquarters of the very security outfit that was supposed to be protecting the rest of us from their menace!
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by nfmovement: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2012
Post pictures please
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by humblebee: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2012
and u guys believe this piece of crap same ediots that reported that mosques were burnt in Benin, what a cheap way to sell tabloids. shior
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by ugbo(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
frosbel:

If you grew up in Benin, especially if you are a native of of Benin (not necessary a bini person), it would be almost impossible not to have friends and relatives in different part of the city who would be close to the source of an event when it happens. Ofcourse such stories will be a bit tainted as they are reported by word of mouth, however they will be largely correct. Therefore if the stealing, and indeed the illegal killing of cattle stocks were that high and rife, we would know. I for one will know(although I do not currently live in Benin. But the story appears exagerated to a level of being false.

I grew up in ikpoba hill, not too far from the cattle market. In the early 90s I witness first hand a stray bull slaughtered and shared by "boys". But these guys where caught and their parents made to pay for the bull in cash. But this was not a rife incident. This same sort of thing I am sure(might be wrong, but unlikely) has happened in Ekiti, ibadan, enugu, warri etc.

I think it is quite a low, for people to make sweeping comments about a group, based on common heritage, language etc. There are thieves everywhere in the world, a thief is a thief, irrespective of what they steal. But painting a whole group of people as thieves is very sick.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by Arosa(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
Ugbo, pay no attention to beaf, he is being insensitive as usual.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2012
humblebee:

and u guys believe this piece of crap same ediots that reported that mosques were burnt in Benin,  what  a cheap way to sell tabloids. shior

The Mosque burning was FACT !! and was reported by AP, BBC, CNN etc.
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
There is something I can't understand about Nigerian journalism. If an Hausa man who is a Muslim attacks a Southerner who happens to be a Christian, everybody will see it as Muslims attacking Christians. But if a Southerner who happens to be a Christian attacks a Northerner who is a Muslim, then it is a different description by the media. Then every Christian would put up a strong defence or total denial as the case may be. What a pity!
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
There is something I can't understand about Nigerian journalism. If an Hausa man who is a Muslim attacks a Southerner who happens to be a Christian, everybody will see it as Muslims attacking Christians. But if a Southerner who happens to be a Christian attacks a Northerner who is a Muslim, then it is a different description by the media. Then every Christian would put up a strong defence or total denial as the case may be. What a pity!
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
@snowdrop, you're a liar and manipulator. You said 50 thieves went to attack 100 Abokis? You also said that attackers fought off Abokis? Did you go to school at all? Why are you putting up this kind of defence? You're not making sense at all. Who fought who off? I'm not a fan of @Beaf, but he is making sense on this thread. What is bad is bad, be it 10 cows or 400 cows. Denying this news means you don't listen to news at all. BCC reported the same thing that same day. Are you saying that nobody was killed and no mosque was burnt that day? You're a liar!
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by mpmp: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2012
Hoodlums kill 400 cows during protest?

because their wives had no meat in their pots!
Re: Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo by PhysicsQED(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2012
Mrs.  Abbey Mary who was alleged to have used part of the beef to prepare food she was to sell.

Some of the suspects who gave their names as Bashiru Adigin and Peter Oguche denied involvement in the act but could not explained how they came about having large chunk of beef in their homes.

Beaf: Those Edo people were just looking for any excuse to strike at malams. Its unfortunate and condemnable, exagerated number of cows or not.

lol, none of the suspects that have actually been named in the 10 cow killing or 4,000,000,000 cow killing and eating are Bini or even have names typical of Edo state, yet the chairman of the cattle dealers association is appealing to the Oba of Benin. Ironic. I don't know any Edo groups with individuals with last names like Mary, Adigin, or Oguche

@ Beaf, is it really necessary to politicize everything? This was clearly just a criminal element taking advantage of the cover of the protest.

[For the record, I believe the removal of the subsidy could help Nigeria move forward developmentally, if the benefits are taken advantage of properly by the government. But people should be able to protest against what they oppose without all sorts of vile/vulgar aspersions being cast on them.]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Congratulates Obama On Election Victory / Court Didn’t Order YDP’s Inclusion In Polls, Judgment Reveals- PUNCH / Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.