Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How To Regain Universal Glory Through Jihadi Terrorism - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Regain Universal Glory Through Jihadi Terrorism (904 Views)

Kano Grand Mosque Attack, Muslims And Terrorism / A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims / Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Regain Universal Glory Through Jihadi Terrorism by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
The lily livered weak Muslims are trying to publicize Islam as religion of peace and our great apostle as a soft hearted man to appease their western infidel masters,  They insult him by saying that he was the kindest man who ever lived. Nothing could be farther from the truth. 

Had Islam been a religion of peace nobody would have been a Muslim today. Masahallah we have 1.2 billion Muslims and are growing very fast.  Had our apostle been a very kind man, he would have died a destitute widower instead of dieing a wealthy polygamist with 9 young beautiful wives, lot of property and a large number of slave men and women.

The fact is that our apostle was a very successful terrorist, the likes of whom the world had not seen nor will they ever see, and he was darned proud of it. 

“Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.” Bukhari 4:52:220 

Only terrorism works. That is how Muslims conquered most of the world in  the record time of 100 years. And God willing that is the only way we can conquer the world again, Inshallah. 

CHOP HANDS, CUT THROATS, STONE PEOPLE

The greatest Muslim leader of modern times Imam Khomeni said it in 1981 to Muslim umma: 

"Quran says; kill, imprison! 

Why are you only clinging to those parts that talk about mercy?   

Mercy is against God. 

We need a Khalifa who would chop hands, cut throat, stone people 

In the same way that the messenger of God used to chop hands, cut throats, and stone people".   

A HUMILIATING FABRICATED HADITH 

There is a humiliating story is quoted by all Muslims, to show our prophet was kind and please the kafirs. It is about a deranged old Jewish woman who used to throw garbage over our great apostle every day as he passed by her house. They say that the apostle one day did not see the woman and upon enquiry he found out that she was sick. So he went to pay her a visit and showed her kindness. What a lie! How could a man who cut throats for excitement take that kind of abuse lying down (The only thing he took lying down in his life was his child wife,  9 year old Ayesha, who was too tiny to handle his hefty weight in the traditional missionary position. Our prophet was against missionaries). 

That story belongs to Abdul Baha, the prophet of the najis Bahais and a courageous Arab woman in Akka and not to our holy prophet. Such story does not exist in any hadith. It is plagiarized to make our holy prophet look weak. He was a courageous man. He ordered the assassination of a Jewish woman only because she had composed poetries against him. Would he let a Jewess throw garbage at him and then go and pay her a visit?.

TERRORISM IS  DIVINE 

Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them 

Qur’an 33:26 “Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them. 

Ishaq:461 “Muhammad besieged them for twenty-five nights. When the siege became too severe for them, Allah terrorized them. Then they were told to submit

HOW TO TERRORIZE THE WORLD THROUGH QURAN AND HADITH IN 10 EASY STEPS 

1-      FIRST WE MUST CLEAN OUR OWN HOUSE 

A-      IDENTIFY AND KILL ALL THE APOSTATES

Allah has said   "Kill the renegades" (4.89) 

In another verse Allah said about apostates “they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and feet be cut off from the opposite sides, or exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world; and a great torment is theirs in the hereafter." (Surah al Maidah:Verse 33). 

Apostle has said:

“The Prophet said, ‘If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.” Bukhari: 4.52.260 

Ishaq:550 “The reason that Allah’s Messenger ordered Abdullash Bin Sarh slain was because he had become a Muslim and used to write down Qur’an Revelation. Then he apostatized (rejected Islam) after becoming suspicious of some verses which prophet changed after his suggestions.”

Ishaq:551 The Messenger ordered Miqyas’ assassination because he became a renegade by rejecting Islam.”

Bukhari, 5-59-632 [/b]Once Muadh paid a visit to Abu Musa and saw a chained man. Muadh asked, "What is this?" Abu Musa said, "(He was) a Jew who embraced Islam and has now turned apostate." Muadh said, "I will surely chop off his neck!"

[b]Bukhari Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal intimate intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Ali burnt some people alive (former muslims)., Prophet had said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " Bukhari: 4.52.260
Re: How To Regain Universal Glory Through Jihadi Terrorism by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2012
B-      AFTER APOSTATES ARE WIPED OUT,THEN GET RID OF ROTTEN APPLES ,THAT IS, NON TERRORIST TYPES (NON_PRACTISING  SO  CALLED MODERATE MUSLIMS)

Muslims have to realize that half a Muslim is worse than a kafir. Only a true Muslim can be a terrorist and can terrorize the world. The litmus test is the five times prayers in a mosque where they can be seen and counted. Our great apostle thought of an ingenious way to correct this situation.  When he noticed some Muslims missing congregational prayers in mosque regularly, he wanted to set an example for others; he had the vermins burnt alive along with their houses and the families.

“The Prophet said, “burn all those who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes.” Bukhari: 1.11.626 

Following this famous hadith and sunna , practising  Muslims and salafi followers of   Abdul Wahab killed or maimed 400,000 wishy-washy  Muslims of Arabia in 19th century. This terrorized the Muslims of the world and convinced them of the power of Islam and increased conversion to Islam many folds. 

C-EVEN OCCASIONAL MISSING OF PRAYERS MUST BE PUNISHED 

“I would order someone to collect firewood and another to lead prayer. Then I would burn the houses of men who did not present themselves at the compulsory prayer and prostration.”  Bukhari: 1.11.617

C-     NOW ORDER THE REMANING MUSLIM TO PARTICIPATE IN TERRORISM , KILL WHOEVER REFUSES TO GO FORTH

Fighting is a fard (obligatory) for all Muslims.

Fighting is prescribed for you. Q.2.216

Allah has also said:

"If you march not forth, He will punish you with a painful torment and will replace you with another people, and you cannot harm Him at all, and Allah is able to do all things." (Surah at Tauba: Verse 39).

It is very clear from this aya that you have to carry Allah’s declaration to punish the jihad dodgers and eliminate them.

2-      - AFTER HOUSE CLEANING AND STRAIGHTENING THE MUSLIMS, START THE REAL TERRORISM BY CASTING TERROR IN THE HEARTS OF INFIDELS THROUGH INTIMIDATION 

“Take them captive, torture them”, Qur’an 9:5 

Terrorization softens hearts. A terrorized infidel accepts Islam easier. The whole world was terrorized by 9/11 when they saw kuffar burning and falling from buildings. Conversions to Al Islam increased many folds afterwards. 

FOLLOWING ARE THE ISLAMIC METHODS OF TORTURE AND TERRORIZATION PRACTISED BY OUR APOSTLE 

A-BURNING ALIVE KUFFARS IN PUBLIC

Burning kuffars publicly is an extremely effective technique. It is said that the Belgian lady convert suicide bomber was influenced greatly by the power of Islam when she saw the Fellujah mujahids burning US civilians alive and hanging their charred remains on the bridge. Burning humans alive is also Allah's favourite way of torture. 

Bukhari:V4B52N260 “Ali burnt some apostates publicly’ 

Ishaq:316 “Following Badr, Muhammad sent a number of raiders with orders to capture some of the Meccans and burn them alive.”

Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 259:

Allah's Apostle sent us in a mission and said, "If you find so-and-so and so-and-so, burn both of them with fire"
Re: How To Regain Universal Glory Through Jihadi Terrorism by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2012
B- CUTTING HANDS AND FEETSAND ,BRANDING EYESWITH HOT IRON 

Bukhari Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234: 

Narrated Abu Qilaba: He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them."       

C-SLOW BURNING BY KINDLING FIRE ON CHEST 

Tabari VIII:122/Ishaq:515 “The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, ‘Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah’s chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him.” 

D-    SPLITTING THE BODY IN THE MIDDLE BY PULLING THE LEGS APART USING LARGE FORCE

Tabari VIII:96 .” Zyad tied her legs with rope and then tied her between two camels until they split her in two. She was a very old woman”

D-CUTTING TONGUE 

Ishaq:595 “The Apostle said, ‘Get him away from me and cut off his tongue.”

E-PULLING TEETH

Ishaq:312 “Umar said to the Apostle, ‘Let me pull out Suhayl’s two front teeth. That way his tongue will stick out “”

3- NOW START ELIMINATION PROCESS BEGINNING WITH THE CRITICS OF AL- ISLAM AND APOSTLE 

You now have to send assassins to silence critics of Al Islam. Our prophet eliminated all his critics prior to general clean up operations.       

Tabari VII:99 “In this year, the killing of Abu Rafi the Jew took place. 

Kab Bin Ashraf
Bukhari:V4B52N270 “Allah’s Messenger said, ‘Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.’ Maslama got up saying, ‘Would you like me to kill him?’ The Prophet proclaimed, ‘Yes.’ Maslama said, ‘Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.’ Muhammad said, ‘You may do so.’ 

Tabari VII:101 “The Khazraj asked the Prophet for permission to kill Sallam Huqayq, who was in Khaybar. He granted this.”

Ishaq:551 “Another victim was Huwayrith,  Huwayrith was put to death by Ali.

Ishaq:551 The Messenger ordered Miqyas’ assassination”

Tabari VIII:181 “The Messenger ordered six men and four women to be assassinated.

Ishaq:550 “Muhammad ordered that certain men should be assassinated even if they were found behind the curtains of the Ka’aba. 

23 Years; A Study of the Prophetic Career of Mohammad", by Ali Dashti, (page 100):

Abu Afak, a man of great age (reputedly 120 years) was killed because he lampooned Mohammad. The deed was done by Salem b. 'Omayr at the behest of the Prophet, who had asked, "Who will deal with this rascal 

Asma

Sirat Rasul Allah, Ishaq, pages 675, 676.

The apostle said, "Who will rid me of Marwan's daughter?" `Umayr b. `Adiy al-Khatmi who was with him heard him, and that very night he went to her house and killed her. The day after Asma  was killed the men of B. Khatma became Muslims because they saw the power of Islam.
Re: How To Regain Universal Glory Through Jihadi Terrorism by Sweetnecta: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
^ Ol boy. I just looked at your ID because somebody says you are tidytim.
What I saw in your Frosbel window is that you carry weapons?
So you are a fighter, holding your SwORDs like your fore-bearers in faith with two hands, ready to unleash the mayhem.

Take it easy. No be by force o. And you are so gentle, with a deadly force in hands. Thank God you are not carrying a big gun with NT verse inscribed on it.
Re: How To Regain Universal Glory Through Jihadi Terrorism by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2012
Tidytim might be another anti-radical ISLAM pal, kudos to him.

And my profile picture stands for the Word of GOD which is referred to as the sword of the Spirit , though I do not expect you to understand this.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=588365;type=avatar[/img]

Problem with ISLAM, is that anywhere sword is mentioned you are thinking of killing and slaying innocent people , just like Brother Mo ( SAW ) did.
Re: How To Regain Universal Glory Through Jihadi Terrorism by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^ Ol boy. I just looked at your ID because somebody says you are tidytim.
What I saw in your Frosbel window is that you carry weapons?
So you are a fighter, holding your SwORDs like your fore-bearers in faith with two hands, ready to unleash the mayhem.

Take it easy. No be by force o. And you are so gentle, with a deadly force in hands. Thank God you are not carrying a big gun with NT verse inscribed on it.

And please can you address my post and stop attacking me grin grin grin

Looks like the post is TRUE , so I assume you have nothing to say on the contrary.

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Our Duas Are Not Answered... / Why Did This Happen? Are You Ok With It? / The Nurse And The Muslim Patient – A True Story From The United Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.