Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,751 members, 7,848,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Mr. President Is Not The Only Ome To Blame For Subsidy Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. President Is Not The Only Ome To Blame For Subsidy Removal (564 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / FG Provides N888bn For Subsidy In 2012 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. President Is Not The Only Ome To Blame For Subsidy Removal by webferret: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2012
I very much know that the governors in all the states in the country supported the removal of subsidy. I still believe that they are still supporting the removal of subsidy in the background. They only pretends to be supporting the people. Please beware.

I felt disappointed that Jonathan did not reverse what he did. Democracy should be the government of the people. If I were Jonathan, I would reverse everything and warn the people of the consequences and then keep quiet.

Subsidy removal might be good economically but how do we know that the money would be used for the things that was mentioned. We have heard all these stories in the past which ended up as empty promises.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Is A State To Deal With – Canadian Ambassador / Boko Haram Sponors Revealed? / Police Station, Schools Attacked In North Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.