Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Isreal Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Isreal Visa (17775 Views)

What Do I Need To Get Isreal Visa / Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! / Isreal Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
@1GUY PLEASE WHAT SO EVER YOU NEED TO KNOW KINDLY ASK ME OPENLY HERE AND I WILL TRY AS MUCH AS I CAN TO DIRECT YOU THE ONES I CAN THX
Re: Isreal Visa by justwise(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Israel is good.Israel is only abroad i have been and witness an illegal immigrant making 2800 dollars a month,but is not as if it's permanent that you will make stated amount every month.work in israel is hard labor the more hours you are able to work the higher your income.tell your friend to bear in mind that to work and aim such amount there he need to be physical strong and determined.another thing i like in Israel is that our Nigerians there don't commit any kind of crime because there is enough job for the illegal migrant to do unlike UK usa etc that cannot allow you to work without working permit and expect you not to involve in some illegal activities.i will also advice your friend to start working with some israeli agency if he/she register with them he/she is sure of working everyday because it's the agency duty to make sure you work everyday the agency will secure a permanent working place for you.the only thing you have to know is that the agency might charge the restaurant or company where they are posting you 45/50 shekels per hour but pay you between 20/25 shekels per hour.some Nigerian guys and ghanians work 20hrs some 15 some 18 depending on ur ability then if you xx it for a month you know what that means.i can willing give your friend contact of some Israeli agents that can help him for work as soon as he arrive there, secondly i can direct him how to go about the visa though i am not too sure about the visa contact but i can willing help him/she with link to get the visa but mind you i am not a visa agent but i have reliable people in israel and i have live in israel and still living there but i am not there for now. please remember i told you working in israel don't give self time.you must give all you got to aim the stated amount.
Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
I SENSED PRIMITIVE IN YOU DEAR. SO TO LINK UP HOW HE/SHE CAN GET THE VISA MEANS SCAMER TO YOU. YOU SEE WHY MOST OF YOU REMAIN IN A THICK DARK. TELL ME WHAT THIS FORUM IS ALL ABOUT IF NOT TO ASSIST ONE ANOTHER.
Re: Isreal Visa by justwise(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I SENSED PRIMITIVE IN YOU DEAR. SO TO LINK UP HOW HE/SHE CAN GET THE VISA MEANS SCAMER TO YOU. YOU SEE WHY MOST OF YOU REMAIN IN A THICK DARK. TELL ME WHAT THIS FORUM IS ALL ABOUT IF NOT TO ASSIST ONE ANOTHER.

You really have issues with your little self, you have failed miserably to answer a simple question because you are clueless, let me try again. How will that 'link' help him get a visa from ISRAEL?
Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
SINCE I JOIN THIS SITE CALL NAIRALAND I AM VERY EXCITED THAT MY NAIJA CAN BOAST OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS. IN FACT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU IT WAS A FRIEND A CARIBBEAN WHO INFORM ME ABOUT THIS SITE.BUT DO U KNOW MY TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT RIGHT NOW? MY DISAPPOINTMENT JUST STARTED NOW JUST AS I CAME TO REALIZE THAT A NONENTITY LIKE YOU WAS MADE MODERATOR OF A POPULAR SITE LIKE THIS.A SITE THAT DRAW ATTENTION OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY. WELL I AM GLAD THAT YOUR MODERATOR ONLY END ON TRAVEL SECTION BECAUSE IF YOU COME TO OTHER SECTION WITH THIS YOUR SENSELESS HARSHNESS AND INSULTING YOU WILL RUIN THIS SITE.EVEN THE CEO OF THIS SITE CAN READ MY CONVERSATION HERE WITH A BROTHER WHO IS IN NEED. YOU NEED TO ATTEND MODERATOR CLASS BEFORE THINGS GONE WRONG ON THIS SITE.LOOK LET ME TELL YOU IN MANY COUNTRIES I HAVE BEEN NAIRALAND IS WELL RECOGNIZE BETTER MIND HOW YOU ACT OR REACT TO PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS IS INTENTIONAL SITE .
Re: Isreal Visa by justwise(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

SINCE I JOIN THIS SITE CALL NAIRALAND I AM VERY EXCITED THAT MY NAIJA CAN BOAST OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS. IN FACT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU IT WAS A FRIEND A CARIBBEAN WHO INFORM ME ABOUT THIS SITE.BUT DO U KNOW MY TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT RIGHT NOW? MY DISAPPOINTMENT JUST STARTED NOW JUST AS I CAME TO REALIZE THAT A NONENTITY LIKE YOU WAS MADE MODERATOR OF A POPULAR SITE LIKE THIS.A SITE THAT DRAW ATTENTION OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY. WELL I AM GLAD THAT YOUR MODERATOR ONLY END ON TRAVEL SECTION BECAUSE IF YOU COME TO OTHER SECTION WITH THIS YOUR SENSELESS HARSHNESS AND INSULTING YOU WILL RUIN THIS SITE.EVEN THE CEO OF THIS SITE CAN READ MY CONVERSATION HERE WITH A BROTHER WHO IS IN NEED. YOU NEED TO ATTEND MODERATOR CLASS BEFORE THINGS GONE WRONG ON THIS SITE.LOOK LET ME TELL YOU IN MANY COUNTRIES I HAVE BEEN NAIRALAND IS WELL RECOGNIZE BETTER MIND HOW YOU ACT OR REACT TO PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS IS INTENTIONAL SITE .

Nairaland will be much more better without little minded individual like you, i don't see why you struggled to answer that question, visa link my backside, i have being reading your posts for months now and i know your views about crimes especially scamming, hence the reason why i quoted your post here and as usual you can't answer a simple question to safe your fragile life.
Re: Isreal Visa by justwise(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
@1guy

Its not my cup of tea what you do with your money but if your elder brother wants to visit Israel then he should try and avoid dealing with any Israelian 'visa agent'. As long as Israel has embassy in Nigeria he can do it himself.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Visa by tony13: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2012
Becarefull of going to Israel with visiting visa,i was there last year with EU passport though a NIGERIAN,
SOMETIME WE ARE ASK FOR OUR PASSPORT ESPECIALLY IN JERUSALEM EVEN IN TEL AVIV.
we help out somebody with no place of accommodation a Nigerian.
becarefull.
Re: Isreal Visa by 1guy: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2012
@9ja1hail d email is correct or use this email andai_100@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Isreal Visa by 1guy: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2012
@justwise tanks but am not interested in isreal entry visa,i am tryn to get a contact from 9ja1hail as per getting a job in isreal when my bro gets dia
Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
justwise:

Nairaland will be much more better without little minded individual like you, i don't see why you struggled to answer that question, visa link my backside, i have being reading your posts for months now and i know your views about crimes especially scamming, hence the reason why i quoted your post here and as usual you can't answer a simple question to safe your fragile life.

@ bolded the same way you read this one here is the same way u might have read my previous,maybe you need to do some check up on your eyes because i can see you don't see clearly.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
1guy:

@9ja1hail d email is correct or use this email andai_100@yahoo.com.thanks

i will try to send you a message again but i would have love to discuss whatever you may need openly here.though like i stated earlier i am very sure to help your brother for work and a place where he can easily reunite with Nigerians.for the visa i am not too sure how the process been so far because it been long i link people up with the knowledge i have.despite making my position plain about the visa thing this justwise still trying to make me answering his question as if i am his son or younger brother, maybe you are trying to appear as serious person on your duty but i tell you the truth you got it wrong this time. like i said before justwise you need to go for moderator lesson.
Re: Isreal Visa by 9jaIhail(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
@1guy. i just send you a mail right now you can check it,hope it went through this time
Re: Isreal Visa by 1guy: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
@9ja1hail i got ur mail tanx n i have replied
Re: Isreal Visa by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
just passing by
Re: Isreal Visa by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'm making a decision to work in isreal can you give some advise n also need pple who stays there n can get me a work permit
Re: Isreal Visa by ngcars(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Look very well before going to that country, they deported a lot of Nigerians in 2012 for being black
Re: Isreal Visa by adesqauare: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
my dream country
Re: Isreal Visa by Christie171(f): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
hey house. .anyone still talking about traveling to Israel? contact me @ Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Isreal Visa by joinnow: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Can your broda pay for his accommodation. I was there last year Oct/ Nov. Tel Aviv,Herzliya, Jerusalem, Jaffa, dead sea etc.
No work they import most thing, accommodation very expensive (60k monthly in shared room) food expensive. They are always suspecting Nigeria as Terrorist. Many more
They are good IT and farm
Russian every where there .
Just like Moroccan in Holland

1 Like

Re: Isreal Visa by Onile1979: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
hello gud people in d house,pls i need the address of istreal embassy in lagos and the list of require document for conference visa.tanks
Re: Isreal Visa by dreaonit: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
@9ja_i_hail. Hello, pls are you still in Israel?
Re: Isreal Visa by Makavel22: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Please needs direction of getting Israel visa
Re: Isreal Visa by streetambitions: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hi, where are my peeps in isreal, really want to know abt migration legally and the prospect of getting a work over there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Die In Jos Multiple Vehicle-crash (pictures) / Car Collides With Truck On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / Japan Unveils Shinkansen 'Supreme' Version Of Its Bullet Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.