Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Tell Me Why I Should Trust In Nlc/tuc Strike Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me Why I Should Trust In Nlc/tuc Strike Again? (810 Views)

NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund / We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC / Remove Fuel Subsidy, Face Our Wrath - NLC, TUC Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Why I Should Trust In Nlc/tuc Strike Again? by eghosaobas: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
Despite NLC called workers out for strike,were it was supported by all. Save nigeria group coordinated not only d protest in lagos but also in abuja. The madate by all thf masses was a total reversal to 65/ltr.i was suprised to hear from the news that the NLC/TUC have directed that workers should observe the strike at home today,i immediately told my wife that labour has compromised,not quite long i heard that jonathan has reduced the fuel to 97/ltr,i now came to the conclusion that labour has betrayed the masses by accepting to the 97/ltr,but they are denying that th ey were not aware,jonathan would go ahead to announce the new fuel prize without the consent because jonathan is a very smart man. They are in oneness with jonathan,ghana must go has change hands. It was save nigeria group that realy did the protest not NLC. As for me and my staff will never participate in any strike action by NLC again. NLC are busy making money out of us.
Re: Tell Me Why I Should Trust In Nlc/tuc Strike Again? by pstbolanta: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2012
Hmmmmm wat a contribution
Re: Tell Me Why I Should Trust In Nlc/tuc Strike Again? by pstbolanta: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2012
I think the labour leaders are not beign sincere, inspite of those innocent nigerians that lost their lives. They are not fair enough,the only thing that would have console the family of those that died is by reverting totaly to 65/ltr.
Re: Tell Me Why I Should Trust In Nlc/tuc Strike Again? by kenny888: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2012
God dey see una ooooo
Re: Tell Me Why I Should Trust In Nlc/tuc Strike Again? by segyemaro(m): 10:45am On Jan 18, 2012
Yes labour betrayed us.
Re: Tell Me Why I Should Trust In Nlc/tuc Strike Again? by gaddafe(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
@op am so surprised to see such a thread. And to even know that you are married. That means u are not a kid and must have experienced previous protests led by labour. By your judgement is there any protest previously led by labour that there is no exchange of ghana-must-go? If after their previous record u could still join them in the protest, it means you will always join them in any protest they call for. You are only hurting because this one is fresh. After a while you will forget. Ehn SORRY!

Na today we know say corruption dey NLC. The federal is even ok. The state is the worst.

(1) (Reply)

Kabiru Sokoto Has Escaped / The Realities Of Life As An Illegal Immigrant / Boko Haram Is Killing Northern Economy, Maku Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.