Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,281 members, 7,822,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Travelling To India - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To India (2467 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To India by Tryxo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2012
how can I get the cheapest price to travel to India by March this year? I have an event to attend there.
Re: Travelling To India by Dyt(f): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
u lookin at a one way ticket or return?
dates pls
Re: Travelling To India by Tryxo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
A Return: March 6 -11.
Re: Travelling To India by Dyt(f): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2012
cheapest s Ethiopian 148k
Re: Travelling To India by Tryxo(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
Ok, thank you. The price is just fine. I noticed you're a travel agent so I believe that I can book through you; there are actually six (6) of us. I mail you very soon (via the one i see here if its ok).
Re: Travelling To India by Dyt(f): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2012
any of dese
oitravels@yahoo.co.uk or info@omicronintegratedtravels.net
Re: Travelling To India by Tryxo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hi, I sent you a mail.
Re: Travelling To India by Aberle: 12:15am On Jan 22, 2012
India is the biggest country. It is the very nice country. In India many places are there. In India all of the god temples are available and it's very nice and it is the peaceful places. There atmosphere is also well and there people is very good.
Re: Travelling To India by Tryxo(m): 3:37am On Jan 22, 2012
Aberle:

India is the biggest country. It is the very nice country. In India many places are there. In India all of the god temples are available and it's very nice and it is the peaceful places. There atmosphere is also well and there people is very good.

Thanks for the little Indian Eulogy, but I am not going there to start a family, lol
Re: Travelling To India by opad(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2012
I intend doing a Six month IT course in chandigarh. Heard its just like Lagos sociable indigenes and nice attractions. Can't wait to explore India- The IT hub of the world.
Re: Travelling To India by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
kl
Re: Travelling To India by member67023: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
Incredible India!
Re: Travelling To India by opad(m): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
@oyibomoses, I'm sorry for the late reply. I just sent you a reply.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Rwanda(photos) / study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? / Racial Motivated Killings More Attack On Foreigners In Ukraine: Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.