Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Stories About My Arrest Are Untrue - El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stories About My Arrest Are Untrue - El-rufai (767 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military / Kill Bad Stories About PDP: Metuh Begs Senior Journalists / Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians ā€“ Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stories About My Arrest Are Untrue - El-rufai by gregg2: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2012
Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai
This is to inform all my friends that stories about my arrest, or being attacked and brutalized by GEJ's security personnel are not true. I visited the OccupyNigeria location in Abuja and a scuffle between an Army colonel occurred between Dino Melaye, my humble self and some of the young protesters coming to our aid. The colonel wanted to seize my phone and those around me joined in resisting the megalomaniac. I am safe, sound and with my wife and children. Thank you all for the concerns expressed by email, text and social media messages. Nasir,

http://www.facebook.com/#!/nelrufai/posts/10150467611202331
Re: Stories About My Arrest Are Untrue - El-rufai by gregg2: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2012
Mischief makers everywhere inciting
gullible nigerians with falshood.

Seun, Mukina pls put this on home
and let people be properly informed.

(1) (Reply)

Iā€™m The Most Qualified To Rule Bayelsa ā€“ Kemela Okara / Between Awolowo And Ojukwu / Bamangu Tukur Sets To Be Sworn In As PDP National Chairman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.