Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,310 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Between Awolowo And Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Awolowo And Ojukwu (769 Views)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) / Gowon And Ojukwu-before Things Fell Apart Between Them / Somebody Needs To Write A Book On The Foolishness Of Biafra And Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Awolowo And Ojukwu by paulipopo(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2012
Ojukwu's death clearly showed he was well respected across Nigeria but i'm yet to know what tangible contributions he made in south east. Awo on the other hand left a leadership legacies that jakande, fashola and tinubu have used in the south west. Both men have one thing in common they were both tribalistic preferring the well being of their people to that of the country. Correct me if am wrong which of these two men is greater and more accomplished, i say its awo (i am igbo by the way)

(1) (Reply)

Secessionists In Nairaland Would Be Tried / Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up / Gunmen Killed Retired Police DIG In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.