Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

My President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My President. (607 Views)

(PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Buhari Can Never Be My President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My President. by akpan123(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
MY BELOVED PRESIDENT, GEJ .WHEN YOU SEND MILITARY ON THE STREET TO STOP YOUR CITIZEN FROM PROTESTING. AND YOU COULD NOT USE THE MILITARY TO

STOP INNOCENT CITIZEN FROM BEING KILLED BY BOKO HARAM.

INNOCENT CITIZEN MAY END UP DYING. YOU WANT TO BE A PRESIDENT OF THE LIVING AND NOT THE DEAD. 

FUEL INCREASE , IS THE MASSES GET PUNISHED.

MILITARY ON THE STREET, IS THE MASSES THAT GETS KILLED

EMBEZZLEMENT  OF GOVERNMENT MONEY BY POLITICIANS, IS THE MASSES TAX MONEY

POLITICIANS BECOMING BILLIONAIRE, IS THE MASSES TAX MONEY.

WITH THE CRY OF THE MASSES EVERYDAY AND THEIR ONLY CRIME WAS VOTING FOR THESE POLITICIANS. ONE DAY THEIR CRY WILL BE HEARD.

MAY GOD BLESSED YOU GEJ AND TOUCH YOUR HEART. HAVE A NICE DAY MR PRESIDENT.
Re: My President. by ASOROCKb(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
Me doubt that mumu gat heart.
Lolz!
Re: My President. by CyberG: 1:43am On Jan 18, 2012
akpan123:

MY BELOVED PRESIDENT, GEJ .WHEN YOU SEND MILITARY ON THE STREET TO STOP YOUR CITIZEN FROM PROTESTING. AND YOU COULD NOT USE THE MILITARY TO

STOP INNOCENT CITIZEN FROM BEING KILLED BY BOKO HARAM.

INNOCENT CITIZEN MAY END UP DYING. YOU WANT TO BE A PRESIDENT OF THE LIVING AND NOT THE DEAD. 

FUEL INCREASE , IS THE MASSES GET PUNISHED.

MILITARY ON THE STREET, IS THE MASSES THAT GETS KILLED

EMBEZZLEMENT  OF GOVERNMENT MONEY BY POLITICIANS, IS THE MASSES TAX MONEY

POLITICIANS BECOMING BILLIONAIRE, IS THE MASSES TAX MONEY.

WITH THE CRY OF THE MASSES EVERYDAY AND THEIR ONLY CRIME WAS VOTING FOR THESE POLITICIANS. ONE DAY THEIR CRY WILL BE HEARD.

MAY GOD BLESSED YOU GEJ AND TOUCH YOUR HEART. HAVE A NICE DAY MR PRESIDENT.

Are you really sure this is really your "My President" with this eulogy or this is just a patronizing post? You live in MD, is this how the leaders of the country behave? This Jona-loser is not a president, for no one can be president and yet be so divisive, parochial and stupid to unleash hardship on the people who liberated him from inside Turai's pant and yet you call him "My President"? Well, goodluck to both of you and may you enjoy your fresh air from Nigeria to MD!
Re: My President. by akpan123(m): 4:14am On Jan 18, 2012
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT . AND DID NT VOTE, NOT BECAUSE I WAS NOT IN NIGERIA. BUT DON T BELIEVE IN POLITICIAN. AND NOW THE QUESTION

I WOULD ASK YOU. IS A ,TO BE A PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA IS IT A RIGHT OR A PRIVILEGE.

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About Fuel Subsidy By Pst Tunde Bakare / Occupy Nigeria Protesters In New York With The Minister Of State / Boko Haram Threatens Nlc Over Accepting N97 Pump Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.