Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (23337 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Oyawuni(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2012
i gbadun 2face swaggz
he knows how to bang in goals
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by MissyB3(f): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2012
apocalypse:

You think , I guess you aren't in naija cos if you are you'd see the type of children being raised by single parenting. Some might come off well but the vast majority end up being touts , riff-raffs and truants. In the end it is children like this who do Yahoo-Yahoo and scam you and I or become street hos. I know cos I have a couple of pals who grew up in such homes ( where their dads weren't around ) and ended up being such
Sweetheart, Tubaba's babies are not being raised by a single parent. Tuface is very much present in each child's life.
It's like a polygamous family, the only difference is Tuface hasn't put a ring on any of these ladies' finger.

BTW, individuals raised by both parents can be criminals.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

he has not rap[i]e[/i]d any of them. the sex is consensual.
if the women want babies by 2face, who are you to disagree?
na wa o!

I see you still don't get my point , I don't care how he or the ladies live their irresponsible lives what I care about are the children who are involved. These children have the right to be brought up properly , I guess you of all people should know a fathers obligation to his children
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by r231(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
Nice grin grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
Missy_B:

Sweetheart, Tubaba's babies are not being raised by a single parent. Tuface is very much present in each child's life.
It's like a polygamous family, the only difference is Tuface hasn't put a ring on any of these ladies' finger.

I get your point but if you'll take the little effort to see where I'm coming from and where I'm headed you'll see I mean no harm but what is good for these children. It is not like a polygamous family cos they do not live as one unit and some of the children , if not all , do not have a father figure in their lives. I know children even in the best atmosphere can grow up to be criminals the responsibility still lies on the parents to provide the right environment to raise the child.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by fred2265: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by jennyb2: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
at least pero has all her kids by one man.
I GIVE HER KUDOS FOR DAT!
altho she may tink she is havinf fun now,
i hop it does not backfire in d future for her?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by mpmp: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2012
Missy_B:

I think we might need to redifine marriage o, the way 2Face is going:
1) monogamy
2) polygamy
3) Idibiagamy

6-kids by how many women now? four?

anyway, it will be very terrible if his kids take after him o.

The pero lady should be ashamed of herself. 3-kids with a man and no ring on your finger? She just became 2Face's US base. Anytime he goes there, na pregnancy. I bet the guy slam dunked the last time he was in the US.

Just imagine his daughters growing up and picking up his libidicious genes, sleeping around and having several children for several men; and his sons also having several children with several women - na wahala o.

I hope hes teaching them how to sing sha o, coz, we wont mind seeing one of them becoming the next African American Nigerian Michael Jackson, even if na nonsense he/she dey sing.

At least that will cover up for their fathers extra-curricular activities with women.

But if they end up on the streets! well, idibiagamy might just be working against them!
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by eghost247(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
wonder why people are hating he didn't ask for feeding money from anyone of you
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by BBM: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] Tuface i see you, keep on phunking No time **pere
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by MissyB3(f): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
mpmp:

I think we might need to redifine marriage o, the way 2Face is going:
1) monogamy
2) polygamy
3) Idibiagamy

6-kids by how many women now? four?

anyway, it will be very terrible if his kids take after him o.

The pero lady should be ashamed of herself. 3-kids with a man and no ring on your finger? She just became 2Face's US base. Anytime he goes there, na pregnancy. I bet the guy slam dunked the last time he was in the US.

Just imagine his daughters growing up and picking up his libidicious genes, sleeping around and having several children for several men; and his sons also having several children with several women - na wahala o.

I hope hes teaching them how to sing sha o, coz, we wont mind seeing one of them becoming the next African American Nigerian Michael Jackson, even if na nonsense he/she dey sing.

At least that will cover up for their fathers extra-curricular activities with women.

But if they end up on the streets! well, idibiagamy might just be working against them!
Marriage is not on every woman's list. Some women DON'T want to get married.
In my opinion, Tuface is far more responsible than most of all those egbo-smoking agberos you call celebrities - D'banj, Terry G and co.  cheesy
He is hardly/never involved in scandals. . . . Fine bobo weh sabi respect himself. kiss
It's no fault of his that his sugarcane is irresistible to women.  tongue
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by lepasharon(f): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
So 2face has six children? shocked shocked
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Caseless: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2012
Tubaba is solving it simultaneously, he's making kids and also, he's making songs. Hin no de taya?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by studyineu: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2012
2baba on it again, Hahahahah RIDE ON BRODA, ONE LUV
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by ollyruffy: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2012
Tubaba, Nothing do you! Keep striking.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by mpmp: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
@Missy_B
Marriage is not on every woman's list. Some women DON'T want to get married.
In my opinion, Tuface is far more responsible than most of all those egbo-smoking agberos you call celebrities - D'banj, Terry G and co. Cheesy
He is hardly/never involved in scandals. . . . Fine bobo weh sabi respect himself. Kiss
It's no fault of his that his sugarcane is irresistible to women. Tongue

If Marriage is not on every woman's list, then what about sleeping around and intentionally becoming a single parent? Do you think that extreme is normal? I wonder how Ms. Pero will raise her kids or perhaps if she will encourage her kids, especially her daughters to live her own kinda lifestyle.

I also find it hard to believe that there would be women out there(in their right minds) who consent that their lovers could continue carrying on other sexual relationships with several other women whenever they(male lovers) choose to; however, these women would still open their doors and get pregnant for the same man anytime he chooses to come around romancing them.

It's no fault of his that his sugarcane is irresistible to women.
How about her own honeypot? Is it her fault as well?

If 2Face is your definition of a responsible man, how about ladies that go into professional prostitution who have several kids by several men? Are they responsible as well?

Anyways, 2Face just finished his masters degree, he has a lot to learn from someone like DMx with 10-kids from 6-women.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by smarttalks: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
smiley
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by RealTreas(f): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
Congrat oooooo 2 face.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by henryokeke: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
I 2 lyk 2baba die!!i no blame dis dude @all, na dis desperate tinz wey call demselves ladies/girls.fire on jor!!!2baba u 2much.i go continue to dy buy ur c.dzzz, lwkmd4ho, 1love
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by cheekyT(f): 2:29am On Jan 19, 2012
Na war for una all, leave the man alone and let him spread his juice and procreate as many little two, three, four, five, six, faces as he wants. You are all bloody hypocrites. Most African men have sex without condoms its just that they are not famous like 2Face hence women do not want their babies cos they are as broke as a joke. Stop the double standard GREEN EYED MONSTERS. Dont be envious but congratulate. You all want to be like 2FACE. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Basildon1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
cheeky T:

Most African men Be Intimate without condoms its just that they are not famous like 2Face hence women do not want their babies cos they are as broke as a joke.

OUCH!! be nice! grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Freesia(f): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
Six kids with how many women somebody?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by mactonnyso: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tubaba could open one NGO in Nigeria to help childless women. At lease if he can do 20 women in a year @ 5 kids each, in 5 years we will have a
Local govt for himself. Bravo!!! 2 baba.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Revolva(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
well Tuface you be my brother from tha middlebelt but i must say this time i am ashamed of you ok, Gbam, i only like you in music, apart from that, nothing, all these women-hoes- will put you in trouble in the future
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by eghost247(m): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
^lol
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by tpia5: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2012
tuface should release all these women and free them to marry other men nah.

he keeps impregnating them but refuses to make anyone legal.

geez.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Chnges(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2012
He wouldn't try that if it were 2 b in d western world
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by eleshin(m): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2012
who determines what is right or wrong? moral nd epistemic justification are subjective.his babymamas are nt complainin bt u here r dyin cos of sumtin nt relevant to ur existence.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by dasparrow: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2012
Missy_B:

At bolded, exactly Missy_B. I have cousins raised by my aunt who is a widow and all her kids are doing fine. They are medical doctors, lawyers, college professors you name it. I do not agree that every child raised by a single parent turns out to be a tout or an ashawo. Growing up, I had friends from single parent homes and today they have their booming careers and are happily married with kids. Some Nigerians just stereotype too much. Most of the thieves in Nigeria today did grow up in 2 parent households where both the man and his wife/ves were wretched like a church rat yet they kept multiplying like chickens. At the end of the day, they could not afford what they manufactured and these kids are the ones who become 419 scammers and drug peddlers caught and executed in far away asia.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by mamagee3(f): 4:16am On Jan 22, 2012
Correct me if I'm wrong, Didn't tuface say one time that he won't have any more babies? undecided

Now, I know this is really an illness that must be treated fast before it turns into something else.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by anonymous6(f): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2012
dasparrow:

At bolded, exactly Missy_B.  I have cousins raised by my aunt who is a widow and all her kids are doing fine. They are medical doctors, lawyers, college professors you name it. I do not agree that every child raised by a single parent turns out to be a tout or an ashawo. Growing up, I had friends from single parent homes and today they have their booming careers and are happily married with kids. Some Nigerians just stereotype too much. Most of the thieves in Nigeria today did grow up in 2 parent households where both the man and his wife/ves were wretched like a church rat yet they kept multiplying like chickens. At the end of the day, they could not afford what they manufactured and these kids are the ones who become 419 scammers and drug peddlers caught and executed in far away asia.

You have good points here and there but it has been researched and shown that majority of children for the most part from 2 parent households do better then children from 1 parent households(at least in America). However that doesn't mean children from 1 parent households are bad because I have seen examples where children from those households come out good, President Obama and President Clinton came from homes like that, at the same time that doesn't mean that children from 2 Parent homes all come out perfect look at how Hitler came out. At the same time I have seen households where when it is a single mother, especially if the children are boys, that in most case the boys come out a mess because there is no father figure around. So this is not a  stereotype, there is truth to it but I personally will never demonize children from 1 parent households and glorify children from 2 parent households but in the end of the day children from 1 parent households are at a higher risk then children from 2 family homes of messing up in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body / Baba Suwe: "I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys" / Arike Akinyanju: "Witches Killed My 109-Year-Old Grandma"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.