Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) (13560 Views)

ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Pre-ordered By A Silent Nairalander ***2007 Toyota Camry LE Model*** Sweet Ride / EXXON MOBIL ON FIRE AGAIN ( 2008 ACURA MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Nwaneri of NL ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by baxterer: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
Oga Inspired, any update on my MDX, has it sailed yet ?
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by luvtoyota(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
[quote author=inspired_m]

My Chairman, There are No Longer Police Checkpoints, if you see any Illegal Police Checkpoints, we have been Told to Report to the Inspector General Of Police. grin

You can Also note the Police ID Number of any Officer that Mounts Illegal Check point, Forward to me And I would send it to the IGP, he is My Customer and Friend. wink

The Power Liftgate should typically be beside the Fuel Door Opener, however, its Optional in The technology package.[/

[color=#006600][/color][b]IT'S OPTIONAL IN MY MDX
THOUGH I BARGAINED FOR A POWER LIFTGATE
THERE ARE STILL SOLDIER CHECKPOINTS IN THE NORTH
WHEN ENTERING TRANSCORP OR ANY FIVE STAR HOTEL , THEY WILL REQUIRE YOU TO OPEN THE LIFTGATE
AND I GAT TO COME DOWN
TELL THE IGP THAT
I REGRET REMOVING THAT TINT
EVERY SUV I SEE HAS FRONT TINT NOW

MEANWHILE ANSWER ME OOOOOOO !!!!!!!'
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by inspiredm(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
IT'S OPTIONAL IN MY MDX
THOUGH I BARGAINED FOR A POWER LIFTGATE
THERE ARE STILL SOLDIER CHECKPOINTS IN THE NORTH
WHEN ENTERING TRANSCORP OR ANY FIVE STAR HOTEL , THEY WILL REQUIRE YOU TO OPEN THE LIFTGATE
AND I GAT TO COME DOWN
TELL THE IGP THAT
I REGRET REMOVING THAT TINT
EVERY SUV I SEE HAS FRONT TINT NOW

MEANWHILE ANSWER ME OOOOOOO

Ok Sir, A Man OF your Calibre should Have a Fully Armed Police Orderly Attached to you.

I will Talk to the IGP to arrange a Police Orderly For you, With that, No Checkpoint will have to Question You.

I used to Get Stopped @ Police Checkpoints Until I got a Police Orderly Myself. wink

Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by luvtoyota(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
[/color][quote author=inspired_m]

[color=#000099][b]Ok Sir, A Man OF your Calibre should Have a Fully Armed Police Orderly Attached to you.

I will Talk to the IGP to arrange a Police Orderly For you, With that, No Checkpoint will have to Question You.

I used to Get Stopped @ Police Checkpoints Until I got a Police Orderly Myself. wink[

[color=#006600]
[b][/b]ADVICE NOTED

CAN I BORROW YOUR ORDERLY FOR THE WEEKEND ?

Get in touch with me on ur BB

I have an axe or 2 to grind with you

HOW IS RIMINI RED ?
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2012
inspired_m: [size=18pt]ACURA ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TOUR[/size]
The length you go to impress your customers mind blowing, I know I am not the only one who sees the opportunity of buying an older car from you and selling it at the price of a more recent year car. For example the 2004 prius for 2006 prius or 2007 s-class for 2010 s-class. Even though you are not aware, I know dealers do it as there are many crafty dealers even here in NL.
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by inspiredm(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2012
blink182: The length you go to impress your customers mind blowing, I know I am not the only one who sees the opportunity of buying an older car from you and selling it at the price of a more recent year car. For example the 2004 prius for 2006 prius or 2007 s-class for 2010 s-class. Even though you are not aware, I know dealers do it as there are many crafty dealers even here in NL.

@ Inspired Autos, We can Only BUT Give Our Customers The Best.

There are many Dishonest People Out there But @ Inspired Autos We believe in Honesty and Integrity has kept us as Nigeria's Most preferred Online Auto Dealer.

1 Like

Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by baxterer: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2012
Oga Inspired, i hope as discussed the ship will arive this week for my MDX, i cant wait o.
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by luvtoyota(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
inspired_m:

@ Inspired Autos, We can Only BUT Give Our Customers The Best.

There are many Dishonest People Out there But @ Inspired Autos We believe in Honesty and Integrity has kept us as Nigeria's Most preferred Online Auto Dealer.

BIMBO , LONG TIME NO SEE , NO EVEN GREETINGS?

TOO MANY PREORDERS , TOO LITTLE TIME
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by inspiredm(m): 1:19am On May 19, 2012
luvtoyota:

BIMBO , LONG TIME NO SEE , NO EVEN GREETINGS?

TOO MANY PREORDERS , TOO LITTLE TIME

Bros I HAIL. wink
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by Gentleman8888: 1:32pm On May 22, 2012
@inspired.

2008 ACURA MDX TECHNOLOGY FOR LUVTOYOTA OF NAIRALAND

2008 LAND ROVER LR3 FOR MJKIEVO2 OF NAIRALAND

what are the prices of these machines? Mint Black on black as seen on this thread

and what's the % of the pre order deposit. Thanks

Keep up the good work.
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by inspiredm(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2012
Gentleman8888: @inspired.

2008 ACURA MDX TECHNOLOGY FOR LUVTOYOTA OF NAIRALAND

2008 LAND ROVER LR3 FOR MJKIEVO2 OF NAIRALAND

what are the prices of these machines? Mint Black on black as seen on this thread

and what's the % of the pre order deposit. Thanks

Keep up the good work.

2008 Acura MDX Technology is 5.2m Naira

2008 Land Rover LR 3 is 6.5m Naira.

40% Deposit and Balance on Delivery.

Cheers
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by alexisalex: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
inspired m, kudos for a job well done so far.
Can u please get me the price for 2003 and 2004 Honda Accord LX full options (v6 ivtec if possible). Thanksinspired m, kudos for a job well done so far.
Can u please get me the price for 2003 and 2004 Honda Accord LX full options (v6 ivtec if possible). Thanks
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by yemmyyy(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
i have been following this thread and i feel overwhelmed about this acura mdx. but while researching the suv @ www.mdxers.org/forum recently i found out that there are so many complain about the transmission giving way from 100000km or even before the warranty expires. i heard honda knows about this but due to high cost of recalls decided to give the suv an extended warranty.
i love this car but I'm scared due to what I've read about it so far. pls is there any owner who can share his experience about any particular problem inherent in this suv. thanks
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by luvtoyota(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
wink
Re: ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) by jipsie: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
yemmyyy: i have been following this thread and i feel overwhelmed about this acura mdx. but while researching the suv @ www.mdxers.org/forum recently i found out that there are so many complain about the transmission giving way from 100000km or even before the warranty expires. i heard honda knows about this but due to high cost of recalls decided to give the suv an extended warranty.
i love this car but I'm scared due to what I've read about it so far. pls is there any owner who can share his experience about any particular problem inherent in this suv. thanks

Does this affect the Acura rdx as well ? im interested in one and i understand they share the same platform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sold sold Bonanza 475k Tiny light Toyota Camry (4 Plug) / Introducing Kia Cerato 2009, Ever Better, Ever Affordable. Check it out! / 2002 Honda Accord (babyboy) Special Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.