Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg (4172 Views)

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg by Wily1Wily: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
I like the deployment of Soldiers to stop Yorubas from harassing innocent people.
Re: Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg by LEXYLOV: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
Wily1Wily:

I like the deployment of Soldiers to stop Yorubas from harassing innocent people.
BUFFOON YOU' RE angry
Re: Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg by kamuzu(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nairaland, is now the place to display all swear and abusive words.
Re: Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg by jonc20: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
Are we really sure it was GEJ that deployed the soldiers?
Re: Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg by Aladinn(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2012
guonno:

DESCRIBING GBOKO HARAM AS ASPIRING, IS NOT OUT OF PLACE
When u compare gboko to their brothers outside nigeria then u will say for sure that there are amature. Remember that no nigerian man called gboko is willing to carry out suicide bombing. Gboko imports suicide bombers from sudan and afganistan. I was i borno state during the 2009 war betwee  gboko and the feds, the main war loads communicated in arabic and not hausa, meaning that gboko imported sudanese or afghan war loads under alqada. Am not saying gboko is no case but the point qm trying to make is that gboko is only taking advantage of the fact that their members are virtually everywhere. That america was able to defeat terrorist easily is that the american system is clean, america is 10% muslim and 60% christians, therefore, very few people sympathize with terrorists in america. Remember that most of the attack on america is planned from outside but those of nigeria is planned in nigeria. Do u think sokoto's escape is as a result of incompetence on the side of nigerian forces? Lie! It was planned. The gboko infiltrated the nigerian force long time ago. I worked in london ciki, close to gwange police station, i understand the gboko operations perfectly.
u'r just clueless. I doubt u'l b able to maintain ur family wit dis low level tinking of urs.
Re: Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg by Revolutnz: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2012
GEJ: Welldone boys(to the Military).Good job.Now they know that,I'm a General.But,I want you to withdraw all your men with immediate effect.

Military man: But Oga Sir,why the rush now.We've only captured Abuja and Lagos.We are still fighting in Jos,Yobe and Maiduguri.We 'nefa cafsure' Kaduna,Kano,Ibadan and Benue.Although,by God's grace we don't have any 'froblem' with the SE and SS.Give us some more time Oga Sir to deal with the 'bloody civilians' who wants to distrupt this nascent democrazy.We are fully behind you Sir 

GEJ:That sounds good.Let me quickly call Baba(OBJ).

OBJ:Habaaa! GEJ! Are you still in the villa? Okay o! I'm on my way to Seme border.Pls just tell Patience not to come back home with the children yet o.I don waka

GEJ:Okay Sir.

Military man: Any 'froblem' Sir?

GEJ: Emm! No Sir(sweating) grin. I just remember that,I forgot to give you an award last year.But,don't worry,you are first on my list this year

Military man: But Oga Sir,I got one award now. grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg by Revolutnz: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
Till we hear ' my fellow nigerians'. grin grin cheesy
Re: Soldiers ‘ll Remain On The Streets – Fg by Revolutnz: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
werepeLeri:

Soldiers had been on the streets of Jos, Maiduguri, Abuja for so long? Whats the big deal if they are on the streets of Lagos?

No big deal. Infact, they should take over all the states and jail all bad politicians and corrupt public officers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Inaugurates Committee For Ubani Market / Another Nurse Who Had Contact With Patrick Sawyer Dies in Lagos / A Show Of American Airforce Power- A Short Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.