Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Stock Investment /savings - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Investment /savings (1094 Views)

Let Us Talk About Nig Stock Investment / This Pays More Dividends Than Stock Investment / Global Penny Stock Investment Strategies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stock Investment /savings by akjigo(m): 1:18am On Oct 10, 2007
Hello Members. I have been buying stocks over the last 4 years from pulic offers. Av spent about N70,000 and my stock is valued about N170,000 now. How can i register this with a stock broker now, or trade the stocks. The last information i got is that one has to register with about N200 - N500K. with brokers. Cant i register with minimum fee of say N59k since i will be handing over the stocks. Suggestions as well as similar situation are welcomed for discussion. thanks.
Re: Stock Investment /savings by zukkie4eva(f): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2007
Try Cashcraft asset mgt. I heard you can start up with as low as N10,000 with them.
Re: Stock Investment /savings by MyPeace(f): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2007
you can try citi investment ltd

www.citiinvestcap.com

there a/c opening is 100k, but with the worth of ur stock, you may just lodge the stock with them, since its up to and above 100k, talk to Ade for more details adepemiatilade@citiinvestcap.com.

Am concluding plans to open a/c with them thru him.
Re: Stock Investment /savings by akjigo(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2007
Hello and thanks Mypeace. U tend to have appreciated my situation. I want 2 use my shares as part of the regitration. i believe it is not a fee but minimum investment they will want 2 manage. I am commencing some probing into the citiivestment 2 see if they are wothwhile. Ur further comment will be appreciated
Re: Stock Investment /savings by MyPeace(f): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2007
No, its not a fee, its a minimum requirement amount for investment. Make inquiry and get back to me.
Re: Stock Investment /savings by whitetexas(m): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2007
cool hi read your sms nice get back 2 me lets talk peace.

Re: Stock Investment /savings by whitetexas(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2008
do you have a phone numba so dat i can call you, anyway dis is mine
Re: Stock Investment /savings by akjigo(m): 1:36am On Feb 06, 2008
Hello Taiwo. your site interests me and i like 2 register. My no. is 08033643530. i will appreciate your contact. tanx

(1) (Reply)

Should You Take A Pension buyout? / Cracking Fixed Games Hidden Odds / Mini Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.