Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Rate This Model - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rate This Model (7251 Views)

Poll: Rate this Model

She is beautiful but not fresh: 6% (11 votes)
She needs to upgrade: 22% (41 votes)
i think she is natural: 8% (15 votes)
She looks Ugly: 27% (50 votes)
Not A Model: 36% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

OMG! See How This Model Disfigued Her Face In An Attempt To Be Beautiful [photo] / Can You Guess Where In Nigeria This Model Is From?????????? / Do You Know Who This Model Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Model by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 10, 2007
Rate This Model

Re: Rate This Model by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 10, 2007
2nd

Re: Rate This Model by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 10, 2007
3rd

Re: Rate This Model by Scopium: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2007
Please can somebody explain to me the meaning of model. From my own understanding this is not a model.
Re: Rate This Model by ayeesha: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2007
what the heck is that supposed to be?

is this your idea of a joke shocked

she`s a model?
Re: Rate This Model by stephanay(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2007
lmao

erm well i guess d poster wants true assessment given d polls

anyway, here's my view on your "model"

bad photography: it makes her look ugly wc isnt tru, she fine small , lol

bad outfit: try matching the bikini colors ans u'll get amazing results; jewellry choice is also poor

bad background: try using d natural place like d beach but leave d wall paper out, it looks ridiculous!

horrible make up: haba, havent u heard of concealers, foundation, lip gloss, stuff that look as natural as possible; try do sthg about the hair too, she looks like what d cat dragged in!

m out of here

lol
Re: Rate This Model by Seun(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2007
Do you have her permission to post these pictures?
If not, please remove them. Thanks.

Her face is quite plain. Perhaps makeup will help? Heavy makeup.
If she loves modeling so much, perhaps she should be an agent or a photographer?

You can get an objective result at www.hotornot.com
Re: Rate This Model by mellow(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2007
she is not just a model but a ledmo[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Rate This Model by onyekang1(f): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2007
wat d hell is this angry angry angry
Re: Rate This Model by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:07am On Oct 11, 2007
[size=14pt]Lmfao, gosh i can't laugh anymore, its hurt after working on my stomach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROTFL, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i can't stop it, my housemate thinks am going in sane cheesy cheesy

Jayon na wa ooooo your woman is UGLY, i wish there was another word to describe her!!!!!!chie chie she's too wowo for my liking, kai kai, see how you displayed your girlfriend naked pic on a public site, haba grin grin grin

Anyway what happened to her face, ewwwwwwwwwww her nickname is pimples face

See those stretch mark on her ass ewwwwwwwwwww, na wa oh u no get eyes sha

The bikini suits are so ugly, and mismatch sef

wassup with the background shocked shocked was she on a vacation to the Island[/size]
Re: Rate This Model by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 11, 2007
Seun:

Do you have her permission to post these pictures?
If not, please remove them. Thanks.

Her face is quite plain. Perhaps makeup will help? Heavy makeup.
If she loves modeling so much, perhaps she should be an agent or a photographer?

You can get an objective result at www.hotornot.com
@seun of course she knows, we met online,she is even a nairalander

MoOdYLaDy:

[size=14pt]Lmfao, gosh i can't laugh anymore, its hurt after working on my stomach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROTFL, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i can't stop it, my housemate thinks am going in sane cheesy cheesy

Jayon na wa ooooo your woman is UGLY, i wish there was another word to describe her!!!!!!chie chie she's too wowo for my liking, kai kai, see how you displayed your girlfriend naked pic on a public site, haba grin grin grin

wassup with the background shocked shocked was she on a vacation to the Island[/size]

Trust me i get taste,don't condem people there is nothing God can't do
Re: Rate This Model by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:25am On Oct 11, 2007
jayon:

@seun of course she knows, we met online,she is even a nairalander
Chei am not even surprise at all, have i said most Nlanders are too wowo, and this pic just proved it
Trust me i get taste,don't condem people there is nothing God can't do
Whatever, and she could at least do something to those pimples grin grin.
Btw, how did you get her picx lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rate This Model by slimhot: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2007
[b]well who said all the nairaland guls are wowo well maybe im the tru model here well to view ma ugliest pic go to www.facebook . com and michelle uzamere is the name ok trust me mwahhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Rate This Model by slimhot: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2007
[b]well who said all the nairaland guls are wowo well maybe im the tru model here well to view ma ugliest pic go to www.facebook . com and michelle uzamere is the name ok trust me mwahhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Rate This Model by Seun(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2007
Moodylady was suspended for 2 hours for being so mean to a fellow Nairalander. I hope she learns her lesson!
Re: Rate This Model by omoge(f): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2007
LOL, real analyst grin roflmho grin

MoOdYLaDy:

Re: Rate This Model by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2007
Seun:

Moodylady was suspended for 2 hours for being so mean to a fellow Nairalander. I hope she learns her lesson!
How in the world does my comment sound harsh , that's your business jare

What i understand is you go around calling people Idiots and that doesn't rude angry angry pure judgment !!!!shio
Na wa oooooooooo u banned because of my comment, how ironic does that sound shocked angry angry, what happened to "reedom of Speech"/b], rubbish angry angry, the only reason you banned was because [b]jayon said she was
member of Nlander, like I care. if she doesn't want people to criticize her why would she give a guy her pic to post angry angry, anyway you can't stop me from speaking my mind

omoge:

LOL, real analyst grin roflmho grin

Abeg keep laughing jare cheesy cheesy grin grin, the pic is hilarious
Re: Rate This Model by niceuzor: 1:05am On Oct 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy - , . . you re getting harsh this day oh,i hope all is well undecided
Re: Rate This Model by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2007
niceuzor:

MoOdYLaDy - , . . you re getting harsh this day oh,i hope all is well undecided
[size=14]Please define Harsh for me oh angry shocked , because i don't see nothing wrong in my [/size] comment.

Btw people, if you don't like my comments ignore it, abi is it by force to quote me!!!!!!!!!am mood even in the mood for all these crap today

Re: Rate This Model by niceuzor: 1:16am On Oct 12, 2007
, .Omo sorry oh no bi bad thing i talk oh, undecided this one u come dey vex 4 me i tire oh.
Re: Rate This Model by labiyemmy(m): 1:20am On Oct 12, 2007
different bra - different panties - not a model at all - ugly.
Re: Rate This Model by doggyall: 1:22am On Oct 12, 2007
she can be lovemajek's Miss nairaland
Re: Rate This Model by niceuzor: 1:23am On Oct 12, 2007
. . . .lol Seun you hear am shocked
Re: Rate This Model by omoge25(f): 1:23am On Oct 12, 2007
Those pictures get as e bi.  Eya to the poor girl.

This a prime lesson here people shouldnt be giving people they meet online partially nude pics of themselves see how this yeye man post her pick for everyone to see and talk about.  

@poster if you get any decency in you, you will take that poor womans pics off here.
Re: Rate This Model by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:25am On Oct 12, 2007
@Niceuzor

Am not vexing just tired of people nagging over my comments, no hard feeling wink
Re: Rate This Model by doggyall: 1:27am On Oct 12, 2007
but we can give her makeover
Re: Rate This Model by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:30am On Oct 12, 2007
you and who are giving her a make over undecided
Re: Rate This Model by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 12, 2007
omoge25:

Those pictures get as e bi. Eya to the poor girl.

This a prime lesson here people shouldnt be giving people they meet online partially nude pics of themselves see how this yeye man post her pick for everyone to see and talk about.

@poster if you get any decency in you, you will take that poor womans pics off here.
Who u call yeye omoge25 angry angry, as i stated earlier, the girl u see there is a popular person in nairaland and she told me cuz of critics like u and moodylady and some other ppl, so she told me to do it for her(moreover u i mean u omoge25 u know her well well,won't disclose her identity but its up to u just rate and Don't Hate)
Re: Rate This Model by Stanozcom(m): 1:38am On Oct 12, 2007
smiley

All of una no good, I swear!  Chei!!

The girl is pretty.

Seemingly naive and unprofessional.
But pretty nonetheless.
(Them zits gotta go, though!!)

Re: Rate This Model by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:44am On Oct 12, 2007
jayon:

Who u call yeye omoge25 angry angry, as i stated earlier, the girl u see there is a popular person in nairaland and she told me because of critics like u and moodylady and some other people, so she told me to do it for her(moreover u i mean u omoge25 u know her well well,won't disclose her identity but its up to u just rate and Don't Hate)
lol popular nlander ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, anyway you created the thread to rate her and that's exactly what am doing, abi is it a crime to speak the truth grin grin grin, but what I don't understand is why she want to post pics like that on a public site, what if she got a family member or her dream husband are on NLand undecided undecided, she isn't thinking about her future sha, anyway I still stand on my comment that she looks a hot mess.
Re: Rate This Model by indigosky(m): 1:57am On Oct 12, 2007
tHIS 1 is Victoria's secrets model of the year 2999 (when the beautiful ones have all be born, aged and died) cool

You go girl. grin
Re: Rate This Model by debosky(m): 1:59am On Oct 12, 2007
she's a pretty gal, but these pictures do not do her justice. her slim frame may serve her well, but she needs to work on the face a bit

The face - skin contrast is too obvious, probably the effect of harsh sunlight, but good make-up may cover that up

at present, she is not quite a model yet, good outfit selection, proper make up and some good facial treatment will help a lot.

The poses are not very good either, the photographer is an amateur as the lighting is a little harsh and doesn't help at all.

PS: If you truly do not have her permission, take down the pics. If she's a 'popular' Nl member, she might as well have posted the pics herself as other budding models on this site have done. Boldness/Confidence is a quality desirable in models too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Clear Dark Knuckles? / How To Reverse Bleaching Effects On Skin / Ms World UN Launches Pageantry To Advance Sdgs, Humanitarianism In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.