Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Rate This Model - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rate This Model (7261 Views)

Poll: Rate this Model

She is beautiful but not fresh: 6% (11 votes)
She needs to upgrade: 22% (41 votes)
i think she is natural: 8% (15 votes)
She looks Ugly: 27% (50 votes)
Not A Model: 36% (66 votes)
This poll has ended

OMG! See How This Model Disfigued Her Face In An Attempt To Be Beautiful [photo] / Can You Guess Where In Nigeria This Model Is From?????????? / Do You Know Who This Model Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This Model by tayoccu(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2007
please if you really have the interest of the "model" you'll advice her to forget modelling and focus more on other things.
it'll be rather unfair of you to allow her get dissed @ an audition before you tell her.
Re: Rate This Model by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2007
Modeling is clearly not her calling. embarassed
Re: Rate This Model by Bblak(f): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
Can't help laughing at the comments ere.What an outdated demol cos she's no model at all
Re: Rate This Model by tete(f): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2007
Well since she wants positive critisism, i think she could do with a make over. First off something has to be done about her face, proper make up can be used to conceal the roughages. She should try modeling with clothes first of all to get some sort of confidence before delving into the bikini poses. She could also spruce her hair up to give her a classy and sassy look. She's got the body, the height and possibly the face but the attitude is missing big time. Bottomline, she could be a model wink
Re: Rate This Model by zigbo(f): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2007
she has a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go undecided
Re: Rate This Model by Monicamony(f): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2007
I think it is unfair for Jayon to post those pictures and asked viewers who he doesn't know how they look like themselves to criticize or make fun of her, when he supposed put his own pictures, i think what he did had a motion behind it, either to get back to the lady in question to diss her or to spoil her image, imagine if the family should get hold of these picture. Anyway maybe the lady wants to be a model and allowed unprofessional and unimaginative photographer to take her snaps. I don't think the picture has standard i think it was taking merely for fun. Maybe she was blindly in love with jayon and he convinced her to take those pictures. I think she is wonderfully and beautifully made. At least all those haters can't create a fly. Put your clothes on lady. Shame on you Jayon.
Re: Rate This Model by jtkoko9(f): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2007
really guys i dont see anythn wrong with her, all she needs is a makeover and trust me she ll b jus like those original models u see on TV.
Re: Rate This Model by mimibrown(f): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2007
plz may i ask if this poor girl you uploaded her pictures knows about all this cos if she does not is not fair of you at all.
Re: Rate This Model by zigbo(f): 4:11am On Nov 16, 2007
Monicamony:

I think it is unfair for Jayon to post those pictures and asked viewers who he doesn't know how they look like themselves to criticize or make fun of her, when he supposed put his own pictures, i think what he did had a motion behind it, either to get back to the lady in question to diss her or to spoil her image, imagine if the family should get hold of these picture. Anyway maybe the lady wants to be a model and allowed unprofessional and unimaginative photographer to take her snaps. I don't think the picture has standard i think it was taking merely for fun. Maybe she was blindly in love with jayon and he convinced her to take those pictures. I think she is wonderfully and beautifully made. At least all those haters can't create a fly. Put your clothes on lady. Shame on you Jayon.

i recognise ur comment as u thinking that the girl is too ugly to ve her pictures posted on this site.the person that disses her outrightly is prolly better than someone that thinks the girl who is aspiring to be a model thats y she took the pict. in the first place,should be hidden in a closet or someone who looks at her as a charity case that deserves pity from the public . think abt it
Re: Rate This Model by zabie(f): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2007
awwwww men! i'm eating angry thats the most disgusting sight ever. bad photography, terrible makeup, bad errrthng. get a life girl.
Re: Rate This Model by yongbabe(f): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2007
If this is what models have been reduced to,
God i dont want to be a model any more!!!!

Jayon u must have realy wanted to give me nightmares.
did she get her bikini and camera at " bend dowm select"
its sooo poor.
ewwwwwwww
Re: Rate This Model by PAPABOMBOY: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2007
Wetin me wan know nah who take this cain picture in this first place?
Im for edit the pic with photoshop. Na so the omo turn around for picture like alangba wey dem wan stone.

From her back, any ass connoisseur go fit tell say dat nyash don chop slap tire sotay e don loose im supple. (Hint, Jayon)
And this nah private picture, wey man suppose look from time to time dey tell im omo say she fine regardless.

Make I yarn you.
With her mismatch bra and panties set (Ist & 3rd pics: bra nah black, pant nah brown, 2nd pic top nah pink, pant nah red), face deluged with pimples, back unsightly with love handles, hair wey I no know whether she wan fry am or roast am, against all these odds, guy man go still nak am, nak fine into her brains.
Nah why you think say she dey call herself model? She is being disillusioned by the wood.

But in all sincerity, what really matters the most out of all is her HEART.
Re: Rate This Model by koolsasy(f): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2007
wel, all dat i can say afta seein dese pictures is DEFINETELY NOT MODEL MATERIAL
Re: Rate This Model by babonboard(f): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2007
After make-ups and make overs
she should be aite
But she should try starting her modelling
career with some clothes on.
Re: Rate This Model by deb(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2007
How on earth could you guys discourage somebody who dared to
do something like that? I don't find it funny at all.

Its not all the models you see that are so fantastic. A little fotoshop work
on her will make her look amazing. She probably should have allowed a professional
to do the shot for her.

Girl you are not as bad as people want to make you feel. Keep following your dream
you'll get there someday. Contact me on this email: naijasensation@yahoo.com
I'll like to introduce you to someone.

@post see the below:

Re: Rate This Model by zigbo(f): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
@deb thats awesome
Re: Rate This Model by deb(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2007
really guys i don't see anythn wrong with her, all she needs is a makeover and trust me she ll b jus like those original models u see on TV.

Guess I proved you right
Re: Rate This Model by Blackcat(f): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2007
Don't tell me you put a picture of you or your sister on this thread and asked us to rate it.
Re: Rate This Model by anusule(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2007
@deb, nice work, good use of t cheesy :oechnology.
Re: Rate This Model by bluespice(f): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
the girl has the body but she needs to work on her skin and her hair simple facial cleansing and drinking lots of clean water will rather can do the job. @ deb u did a good job with the pic
Re: Rate This Model by Vuitton(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
See pimples on her face shocked
The 3rd pic is ok. Dont mind grinding the stuff. kiss
Re: Rate This Model by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2007
Models aren't always beautiful, but there ought to be something striking about them. I'm sorry I do not see that X-factor in her.
Re: Rate This Model by playmate(f): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2007
9ce job deb.

yeah nt all models re beautiful bt gotta admit dat dis girl needs 2 work harder if truly she wnts 2 b a model by d way she'll av 2 walk down d runway so technolgy cnt help her all d tym.
Re: Rate This Model by Vuitton(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2007
anusule:

@deb, nice work, good use of t cheesy :oechnology.

U really tried for the girls life grin
Re: Rate This Model by deb(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2007
modelling is beyond walking down the runway.
She could just stick to being be a photo-model wink
Re: Rate This Model by Amiga(f): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2007
She's not close to being a model. She's only slim but not beautiful angry
Re: Rate This Model by awestreet(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2008
hi
you can get into the industry. with good information.
check maktown..com
Re: Rate This Model by mohawkchic(f): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2008
~This will be a classic "SO WUT MOMENT"

~SO WUT she has zits!!
~SO WUT she has stretchmarks!!!
~SO WUT she isnt the idea of what a model looks like!!!

~I see a confident woman who despite all what might be considered "not pretty", has the balls to ave her pic taken REGARDLESS!!
Re: Rate This Model by WesleyanA(f): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2008
terrible photography/ lightening, choice of clothing, hairstyle. . .

models don't have to be beautiful anyways. as long as you have a professional cameraman and enough self-confidence in your pose, height, skinny then you can be a supermodel. lol.

anyways, she's not bad looking. just need to clear up her acne and take better care of her skin. kiss kiss
Re: Rate This Model by flonzy24(f): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2008
i dont think this gurl can be rated as an amateur model let alone a model, please visit www.myspace.com/flonzymodel to see a hot Nigerian model.
Re: Rate This Model by MyPeace(f): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2008
flonzy24:

i don't think this girl can be rated as an amateur model let alone a model, please visit www.myspace.com/flonzymodel to see a hot Nigerian model.

na that ur ndidi wey be like aids patient be model grin
Re: Rate This Model by darmys(f): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2008
if na model be this, my great grandmama na model undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Fabulous Ankara Styles / Latest Ankara Long Gown Styles And Designs / Ms World UN Launches Pageantry To Advance Sdgs, Humanitarianism In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.