Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter (1089 Views)

PDP Presidential Rally In Calabar, Cross River (Photos) / First Daughter Of Buhari Married To Christian Man. / The Most Respected & Honoured Man In Nigeria Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by LagosShia: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
A 45 year old man (names withheld) from Idundu in Akpabuyo Local Government Area of Cross River State has been arrested by the state Police Command, for allegedly Desecrating his 17-year-old daughter and putting her in a family way.

A police officer, who simply identified himself as Sergeant Eni, said the randy man was arrested at Idundu axis of Akpabuyo council, while attempting to escape.

But the suspect, denied being responsible for the pregnancy, claiming that he never had unprotected sex with the 17-year-old daughter.

He said: “Any time I want to sleep with her, I must use condom so that she will not get pregnant.”

He admitted that the girl was his biological daughter but said, “man no be wood. How can my wife go to market to buy goods that she is selling, and stay there for two or three weeks.”

He, however, blamed his inglorious act on his wife, who he claimed was always travelling and staying away for weeks, starving him of sex.

Narrating her ordeal, the victim said trouble started some months ago, when the father approached her at night and pleaded with her to sleep with him. She said she resisted but her father became forceful, manhandled her and threatened to kill her, if she did not give in.

http://www.thewilfreds.com/2012/01/police-reprimand-man-for-impregnating-his-17-year-old-daughter/
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by JeSoul(f): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
^So which part of this story qualifies the thread to be in the religion section and not crime? (edit: I also fail to see where he is identified as a 'christian man'). As I predict you'll be unable to give me a convincing answer expect the thread to be moved to the crime section. Thanks.
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by LagosShia: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
JeSoul:

^So which part of this story qualifies the thread to be in the religion section and not crime? As I predict you'll be unable to give me a convincing answer expect the thread to be moved to the crime section. Thanks.

going through the forum,you will see that there is a trend promoted by the likes of "frosbel" whereby the criminal actions of some muslims are deemed as reflection of Islam.likewise,to even the equation and be fair and just,when a christian who takes up titles like "born again" and claims the "gift of the holy spirit" does such a heinous crime,it is normal even more so with a christian to reflect on christianity.

to conclude,this has alot to do with christianity,as my question for christians is simply this: where is their "comforter" who they believe is the "holy spirit" and not Muhammad (sa) when their fellow "brethren in Christ" commit such barbaric acts that are not only immoral but grossly abnormal.so i expect good answers from our christian friends to convince us that their holy spirit which different and rival christian denominations and pastors all claim even though they reject one another.is the christian "comforter" on break? and who is the liar here among christians?
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by JeSoul(f): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
^I'll ask again, which part of this particular story is related to anything religious/religion? please post a direct quote. Thanks.
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by LagosShia: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
JeSoul:

^I'll ask again, which part of this particular story is related to anything religious/religion? please post a direct quote. Thanks.

the entire story is evidence put forth by me for christians to explain what went wrong with their "comforter".
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by JeSoul(f): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
^as I predicted. Thread moved.
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by rezzy: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
Pls move this thread to the trash.
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by LagosShia: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
JeSoul:

^as I predicted. Thread moved.

this is shameful indeed.i hope when "frosbel" posts the crimes of some muslims on the religion forum,you'd take a similar measure.even after i explianed myself fully well,you still moved it.this shows that you are either bias or you are of the opinion that crimes committed by christians do not reflect christianity but crimes committed by muslims reflect Islam.i believe it is now your turn to explain yourself.in a well moderated and regulated forum,you would be quized as a moderator on your actions.and if found guilty of bias,you could be demoted.the administration of nairaland should take a look into this thread as evidence.
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by jaybee3(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
How is it shameful?
Why focus on the religion instead of the despicable act
BTW: I'm a muslim and it doesn't have anything to do with double standards.
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by LagosShia: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
jay bee:

How is it shameful?

it makes no difference if you are muslim or atheist when you obviously dont know what you are talking about.

this thread was presented for christians to comment on the action of their "brother in Christ".

you need to take a look at the religion forum how christians spam the board with crimes committed by some muslims even though very unrelated to Islam and irrelevant to religion.yet,madam "JeSoul" does not see it fit to either stop them or move their thread.at least we muslims dont claim to be "holy" as the christians do.
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by JeSoul(f): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
jay bee:

How is it shameful?
The best part of this quote.

Lagosshia,
   First off I've been away for a while which is why you and the other troublemakers have been looser than usual - in spite of the very hardwork MMW and Mukina do to keep the place clean you guys still spam and make their lives difficult.

Second. You cannot grab a random crime, attach your own label of 'christian man' and then stubbornly insist that it belongs in the religion section. Sorry. The story does not say christian or religion anywhere in it and therefore belongs in this section. Pointing at the immaturity of another poster does not excuse your own. That said, I have had cause to either move or remove a bunch of Frosbel's topics over the last few days - so much for being 'biased'. You don't see what the mods have to move/remove. I will not be drawn into the playground mud-fight both you and frosbel have going on. I am frankly tired of seeing both of you spam the section and will be moving/deleting your topics as we see fit. Feel free to post crime topics that are religious or religiously-motivated - most of which are Frosbel's topics and hence belong in the religion section or muslim section to a certain degree.

Any other comments and you know where to find Mukina. Cheers.
Re: Christian Man In Calabar Pregnates Daughter by oderemo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2012
@lagoshia, am highly dissappointed @ u , with much regard to the way u handle yourself and shed light to hitherto unknown facts, how can u stoop low to frsobel level.
two wrongs dont make a right, right ?
pls u are better than this.

(1) (Reply)

Abacha Phoned Super Eagles Before They Played And Won Olympic Gold 1996 / How ACN Aborted Plot To Rig Edo Guber Poll ! / Curfew Relax In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.