Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,457 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81693 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2012
Today looks like a free fall for EU pair, ready to have 200 pips & above though initial 100 TP is ok for me. I forsee 1.28xx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2012
odiaero:

I think market have change, i will wait for pull back up to the pivot point, then i sell EU

My guy I have tried to figure that out this morning, I even entered a trade anticipating it needed to move back to pivot but I had to happily take my loss, then I now looked at what the chart dictated. It is not sure to go back to pivot. The selling will be massive.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2012
Concept:

My guy I have tried to figure that out this morning, I even entered a trade anticipating it needed to move back to pivot but I had to happily take my loss, then I now looked at what the chart dictated. It is not sure to go back to pivot. The selling will be massive.
it's likely to hit 1.27xx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by goldng: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2012
Quote from: JAkpayen  on Yesterday at 07:05:41 PM
Yes we do have Liberty Reserve and we fund Same day. www.standardgoldng.com

. We also buy as well. Nairalanders have used our services. www.standardgoldng.com. Thank you.

I advice you buy from jazes our own person for forex alert thread. contact him and buy from him.

Good. Jazes is a colleague in business too. You can confirm that from him. What matters most in the buying and selling of Liberty Reserve is not to fall into wrong hands. Cheers Traders. May this month of February bring more pips to ur Tables.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2012
nolly042:

it's likely to hit 1.27xx

U may be right, the way the chart look sef confirm say today na bears day.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2012
check out sankelvnews. for more business offer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by honeric01(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2012
dboy365:

Meaning he's been fxkingicious! Make the pips no matter where the money goes and stop been trying to be a soothsayer about the market direction.
You should give FxKing SL mitigation strategy a try! IMO

Meaning? undecided

frenchman2:

it's definitely heads and shoulders.

you see these chart patterns are not fail proof.

besides, with the economic turnoil from the euro zone, any news from there will defile any chart pattern

like we all know, nothing is guaranteed in this business. you expect price to go north, it goes south.

Sure, just that your 2 posts were kinda sounding like a "clash" with eachother.

Thanks

Concept:

U may be right, the way the chart look sef confirm say today na bears day. The selling will be massive

SPECULATION, MAKE UNA LET MARKET MOVE TO WHERE IT'S GOING AND NOT TELL IT WHERE YOU THINK OR WANT IT TO GO. Haba this market is a follow follow thing o, stubborn people hardly make it in forex o, it takes someone who's submissive to make it massively because you can easily join the winning trend.

Just my thought, not directed at you personally but to all of us, using your comment as a point of contact.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2012
season 4 page 27 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2012
Quote from: Concept on Today at 08:14:48 AM

U may be right, the way the chart look sef confirm say today na bears day. The selling will be massive

SPECULATION, MAKE UNA LET MARKET MOVE TO WHERE IT'S GOING AND NOT TELL IT WHERE YOU THINK OR WANT IT TO GO. Haba this market is a follow follow thing o, stubborn people hardly make it in forex o, it takes someone who's submissive to make it massively because you can easily join the winning trend.

Just my thought, not directed at you personally but to all of us, using your comment as a point of contact.

@ honeric as u already known, I always believe everyone has his/her system & any call made is for us to have a second look into ur own sentiment about the market. U can see the comments regarding that guy's caution call of yesterday. U can never tell if what I posted might be the hint for some to refresh their strategy however I am not claiming to be the missing link, only trying my best among the best to do my best. I appreciate ur constructive criticism. May the pips continually befriending our accounts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by lawson007(m): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2012
Good morning my people, how una dey?
I foresee EU reaching down to 1.2640 at least 400 pips
GU reaching down to 1.5360 at least 300 pips
EJ down to 0.97.10 some 200 pips.
I entered EU sell at 1.3170 and counting,GU at 1.5770 and EJ at 100.10
after pull back slam-dunk  them down
From my weekly analysis this week is sell but beware next week could be revenge for the bulls.

@fxking2012 this na 9.00am ,wetin dey happen abi you don,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2012
The market will always move either up or down, and your ability to make money either way the market moves makes you a great trader who has subdued and conquered the market.
Having the knowledge of critical timing of the market coupled with a strategically located SL keeps you perpetually on the winning side. That is the only way to truly conquer the market and that is wat makes a great trader.
I take a loss with a smile cos it simply means I'm about to make huge returns on my investment. That is the mentality of a champion.

Get ready to sell eur/usd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by honeric01(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2012
Concept:

Quote from: Concept on Today at 08:14:48 AM

@ honeric as u already known, I always believe everyone has his/her system & any call made is for us to have a second look into ur own sentiment about the market. U can see the comments regarding that guy's caution call of yesterday. U can never tell if what I posted might be the hint for some to refresh their strategy however I am not claiming to be the missing link, only trying my best among the best to do my best. I appreciate ur constructive criticism. May the pips continually befriending our accounts.

You're blessed including myself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2012
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3066 with SL at 1.3116
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by honeric01(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2012
SHORT positions below 1.3155 with 1.3045 & 1.301 as TP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2012
Am getting ready to sell EU when it hit the pivot point now, with 50 pips stoploss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2012
market is getting more conplicated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2012
risk on,
bulls time,
close all short trades in losses or gains now!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2012
odiaero:

Am getting ready to sell EU when it hit the pivot point now, with 50 pips stoploss

Dog with patience eat the fattest bone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2012
dboy365:

risk on,
bulls time,
close all short trades in losses or gains now!

up & down market today, if ur risk is not that risky leave it market will also move south.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2012
Now am selling EU, it is on my pivot point now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 10:22am On Feb 01, 2012
odiaero:

oga why nah,
Me i nor advice that oh,
my chart pattern tells me different
those on ucad can place sell trades now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2012
Concept:

Dog with patience eat the fattest bone.

Yeh brother, i knew it will surely pull back b4 any sell, and my selling point that is safe is the pivot point, now it has hit it, am on sell now, nothing like patience
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2012
odiaero:

Is your pivot 1.3113? If so it's still comfortable to sell with a very tight stop and trailing SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2012
dboy365:

oga why nah,
Me i nor advice that oh,
my chart pattern tells me different
those on ucad can place sell trades now.

My brother no risk, no reward, that is why my stoploss is always on, i open two positions instead of 6, so the stop is set to 100pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2012
JAkpayen:

Is your pivot 1.3113? If so it's still comfortable to sell with a very tight stop and trailing SL.

mine be 1.3115
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by resourceng(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2012
am also selling eu now with 30pip stop loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2012
odiaero:

My brother no reisk, no reward, that is why my stoploss is always on, i open two positions instead of 6, so the stop is set to 100pips
ok oh. i ilke been the wise dog than been the patient dog. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you fit open buy stoop at SL incase I am right sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2012
JAkpayen:

Mine is .31130
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2012
I am so sure the bulls must have caused serious casualty. fx clinic full of patients.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2012
All indicator look good for bull on eu & gu here. short beware!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.