Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81536 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2012
BuySell USDNAIRA for 1000pips, do it the Kingstyle at ur on peril grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2012
X3n:

@honneric, u re so on point, d best way 2 learn forex is d hard way, just put ur money nd dive straight in, no demo tradin. U'll overcome ur fear faster.
@concept, I went long on NZD b4 d closin of market, but now I'm reconsiderin dat move. But I think d price will retrace a lil 2 hit my tp b4 goin bear.

Agreed real money is the thing oh. u feel it, u are connected emotionally.

U cannot compare the kind of retracement that is coming up in GU & EU to that of NU. What I used is MACD divergence & stochastics, though when pivot point is plotted at the start of trading day, I will be able to locate the entry possibilities.
Check the stochastic of 1hr chart as attached, as long as the two lines of stochastic stay below 20 the trend to the downside continues. I attached 1M & 5M to see the trend effect in lower TF. Sorry about my chart, my indicators give me what I needed, the reason they share larger section.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by jamace(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
I say wow to the number of indicators used. shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
What's happening heroes, How this week go be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
[/quote] I say wow to the number of indicators used.[quote]
Its a mind game grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by lawson007(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2012
@concept this your post looks like 'babalawo' shrine,full of cowries,amulets,rivers,colours,sun and moon etc.
In fact this is a clear proof to your vow that forex must surrender, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
lawson007:

@concept this your post looks like 'babalawo' shrine,full of cowries,amulets,rivers,colours,sun and moon etc.
In fact this is a clear proof to your vow that forex must surrender, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
indeed a scary movie pips must obey. thats the name
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2012
What a risk rally at market open! Ebi like say this Greece politicians go soon schedule meeting to sign the loan! buy risk pairs now if you can
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2012
colum:

I am not asking for anything again,my happiness is that if I can consistently make money trading Forex, it's like having my own Money Tree growing right in my backyard, I am not here to show you the. proof, because am not selling anything here

Bros who are u trying to decieve? U ve been making money at de same time looking 4 which broj=ker to use. Ha! is it real or virtual money?

Get real my friend. A scammer is working on you better go and learn de basics u don't need no rubbish software.

Pls be guided

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by lecanno: 12:46am On Feb 13, 2012
@colum>> a word is enough for the wise. economic events no dey obey robots 100%. better study the art yourself well well and develop a trading style or strategy for yourself. Be the trader. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 2:37am On Feb 13, 2012
lawson007:

nolly042:

indeed a scary movie pips must obey. thats the name

What do u want me to do guys? Man must whack but this thing dey hala! u need to ambush it again & again.
Like someone said it is a mind game, it is peculiar to me how I arrive at those shrine though the most important
is to bring pips out of the market even in the simplest form.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 3:04am On Feb 13, 2012
Concept:

What do u want me to do guys? Man must whack but this thing dey hala! u need to ambush it again & again.
Like someone said it is a mind game, it is peculiar to me how I arrive at those shrine though the most important
is to bring pips out of the market even in the simplest form.
abeg stick with the shrine if e dey give you the pips. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 4:21am On Feb 13, 2012
EU ~ The way things are, mkt may be in 1.3185(S2) again today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2012
Concept:

@concept, dont think so IMO but i guess you are still holding on to your eu short!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 13, 2012
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 5:52am On Feb 13, 2012
Concept:

dboy365:

@concept, dont think so IMO but i guess you are still holding on to your eu short!

Ok lets wait till London opens where the real move is. Thanks anyway.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 13, 2012
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2012
Concept:

Ok lets wait till London opens where the real move is. Thanks anyway.
loooooooooool. wetin concern me with trend of the mrkt? na pips i dey find jare. Out of eu long @251. Nice 38pips gotten before london open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2012
Why do I keep seeing a potential massive drop on eu?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2012
tonjoan:

don't think so have a look at the chart again. i think north is the answer
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2012
nolly042:

8 candles back we had a doji from this present high and now we have a shooting star from same high forming a double top plus a bearish divergence in the offing. These are on the 1hr time frame. On daily, we had a doji, a spinning top and a bearish engulfing. All these are nothing but reversal signals. Moreso, we have just seen 61.8% retracement which means we have reached the stretch of the retracement. I see minimum of 200-400 pips fall.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2012
NU ~ Seems already selling from 0.8340 TP ~ 0.8295 SL 0.8365
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2012
nolly042:

tonjoan:

tonjoan:

8 candles back we had a doji from this present high and now we have a shooting star from same high forming a double top plus a bearish divergence in the offing. These are on the 1hr time frame. On daily, we had a doji, a spinning top and a bearish engulfing. All these are nothing but reversal signals. Moreso, we have just seen 61.8% retracement which means we have reached the stretch of the retracement. I see minimum of 200-400 pips fall.

Yes/No EU ~ Still has potential to reach 1.33 today & as well has great potential to be back @1.3185 same today. Lets keep our fingers crossed & witness how Greece debt issue affects the whole market today. I seconded tonjoan's view, the drop will be massive.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Blogicon1(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2012
tonjoan:

The answer is simply that "because one (heavy drop) is lurking in the corner". You are well tuned into the market. I also see heavy signs of weakness and a likely "drop like a rock" for EU and GU this week or so. See my post [url=http://forum.priceactionlive.com/index.php/topic,7.msg176.html#msg176]here[/url] to see my reasoning behind the bias, and how we can take advantage of the imminent move as traders.

Safe trading and a splendid trading week to everyone!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2012
Sold EU, no risk no reward, targeting 110 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by methodman(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2012
odiaero:

Sold EU, no risk no reward, targeting 110 pips

Same here, Will sell for just 50pips grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2012
Get ready to sell the eur/usd around the 1.3300 area. The psychological barrier around that area remains very strong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by X3n(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2012
FX can b irrational sometimes. Here I was, beatin myself on saturday for goin long on NZD, cos after strong analysis 4rm some pple at d tym, I tot I hav made d wrong call nd it will continue its bear. But ryt now, I cant believ d kind of bull party I'm seeing on d chart. Now I regret not targetin more pips. LESSON: ALWAYS BELIEVE IN UR CALLS EVEN IF ITS GOIN WRONG AT D MOMENT. COS UR CALLS RE D REAL MONEY U EARN IN FOREX.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2012
^^ grin grin^Dem put confusion and doubt 4 ur mind abi?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2012
FXKing2012:

Get ready to sell the eur/usd around the 1.3300 area. The psychological barrier around that area remains very strong.
this is were i support the short 1.3300

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (100)

Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / My Updated BTC Buying Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.