Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81681 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2012
Idango:

FXKing, the question i asked is, are people living on it ?  I m aware of the risk involved and the possibility of lossing, but what i asked for is testimonies from people that have passed through those loosing stages and are making money from it, except if you are saying that nobody is living on Forex trading.

Yes people are living on it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2012
Where is de f, king correlation between EU & GU  angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
Concept:

Mr barrier u are really barring this EU to move down. everything set it refuses to move.
kenny1984:

I guess I gave up too soon.closed my buy on EU after 4pm,I could not get the news @ 4pm.well FXKING got again.guess I will wait till it sells and recoup me money back.but U owe me FXKING big time.I decided to use ur sig today n it too a great deal of time to give me profits.the sell had better be quick.

To everything there is an appointed time and season, be patient and wait for the right time to sell so we can all smile to the bank and pop Champagne together.
@Kenny1984, blame Concept for ur loss cos he made u close the eur buy too early. I said wait cos the pair will definitely go north b4 going south.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2012
Idango:

So im not going to get any help from you guys on this thread ? Is it that you dont want new people to start trading Forex out of selfishness or what?

No, its nothing of that sort. I also trade, but honestly, i am not living on it. I trade only to make extra income. Perhaps no one has answered you because those living on it are presently not online.

Send me a mail on swiftz02@yahoo.com

Let's talk more via mail,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
Concept:

That is what I choose to call fxking, the guy is super but what is the secret of this barrier I want to know but he will keep on saying barrier barrier. Pls help me ask am? This is like pepper don rest. Sell naim I dey see all thru.

I can only say thanks.

tonjoan:

I see 1.3320 as the main barrier to conquer. For me, daily and weekly are still very bullish and we should see 1.34-1.35. When he says psychological barrier he refers to a strong support/resistance lines to go past.

You've said it all bro but getting to identify the support/resistance and the strength of such support/resistance are where the real questions lie.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2012
FXKing2012:

I can only say thanks.

You've said it all bro but getting to identify the support/resistance and the strength of such support/resistance are where the real questions lie.

usually a tough nut for lots of trader folks to crack isn't it? Had to spend 3hrs today taking someone through the intricacies of what you have branded as barriers.

swiftz:

No, its nothing of that sort. I also trade, but honestly, i am not living on it. I trade only to make extra income. Perhaps no one has answered you because those living on it are presently not online.

I'm a newbie too. Do you mind teaching me? smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2012
swiftz:

tonjoan:

usually a tough nut for lots of trader folks to crack isn't it? Had to spend 3hrs today taking someone through the intricacies of what you have branded as barriers.

embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
tonjoan:

You? You newbie? lol. if you be newbie, wetin i go call myself nah? You na chief,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
swiftz:

You? You newbie? lol. if you be newbie, wetin i go call myself nah? You na chief,

Call yourself oldbie. Wait a minute, did you just call me thief? smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
Concept:

embarassed  

??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2012
tonjoan:

Call yourself oldbie. Wait a minute, did you just call me thief? smiley

Hahaha!!! Na CHIEF i call you ooooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
How  do I upload a youtube video on Nairaland?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2012
@tonjoan i don find you tire, wadup bro, your face has been kinda scares,
@ concept how is the market going because am currently trading EJ on the long side
@fxking2012 try catch some rest and have some pity on your broker, why do you wanna make them broke cool cool cool
well not a bad day just ran away with 70pips today angry angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by silibaba: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2012
cheesy cheesy how market cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2012
ehizmac:

@fxking2012 try catch some rest and have some pity on your broker, why do you wanna make them broke cool cool cool

My broker has dealt with me in the past so I decided to become a forex wizard, and now I'm sucking every dime they ever took from me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
Am back, took the 200pips from gold , left it running after i closed for the day, nice day 320 pips, are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2012
swiftz:

Hahaha!!! Na CHIEF i call you ooooo
smiley

ehizmac:

@[b]tonjoan i don find you tire, wadup bro, your face has been kinda scares,[/b]
@ concept how is the market going because am currently trading EJ on the long side

My brother I de. I just de busy forn now. How ur side?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by silibaba: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
odiaero:

Am back, took the 200pips from gold , left it running after i closed for the day, nice day 320 pips, are we there yet?

1789.05 is my port of call.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by mtui: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2012
please i have the problem of unlock the moderm zte model k 3570 how can i get a software fior flash it pls help me, also software for unlocking huaweh moderms
any one whith help can send to me with my email adress augustpriscusmtui@gmail.com
THANKS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
With gold and crude on the rise, expect eu to get to the 1.3320 resistance mark.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Fxmagnate(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
tonjoan:

With gold and crude on the rise, expect eu to get to the 1.3320 resistance mark.
me looking @ 1.3300 and 1.3340

bond777:

Where is de f, king correlation between EU & GU  angry angry angry
GU tanked cos of the BOE meeting minutes today, cudnt drag the EU along with it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Fxmagnate(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2012
mtui:

please i have the problem of unlock the moderm zte model k 3570 how can i get a software fior flash it pls help me, also software for unlocking huaweh moderms
any one whith help can send to me with my email adress augustpriscusmtui@gmail.com
THANKS
just send one, mailer daemon returned it , which means ur email is invalid check it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by urmezy: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
get mbfx system(www.mbfxsystem.com) and advanced synergy(www.synergyforex.com)
and be a forex lord forever!
call:08056141862
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2012
whaoooo am finally back after this

"  Sorry Ogboraph, you've lost your forum posting privileges.
Reason: You have been auto-banned by the antispam bot. You may be unbanned shortly.
Please DO NOT REPOST: your post is still here, just hidden. So sorry!"

so i couldn't post or give a call since yesterday i don't know what i did well am back grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2012
h
urmezy:

get mbfx system(www.mbfxsystem.com) and advanced synergy(www.synergyforex.com)
and be a forex lord forever!
call:08056141862
how do we get it
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
odiaero:

odiaero I am tempted for this ur gold oh! May be it worths trading occassionally.

swiftz:

??

wink smiley cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2012
with this long squeeze on the bollinger bands i pity EU when the move sets in
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2012
ehizmac:

@tonjoan i don find you tire, wadup bro, your face has been kinda scares,

EU is humbling me currently it refuses to move after signalling though I sensed the hand work of Mr. barrier, he already told kenny to hold me responsible for his shortlived trade of eu.
Ur EJ looks like it is eternally long. Move on for EJ long no enemy.
well guys this is fun. Our friend being assisted by @swiftz my advise is that this biz is meant for die hard people, guys who regard failure as temporary set back. Can u imagine someone who spent thousand of dollars to trade lost everything for over period of six years but continued until he can say I now know the direction of the market & if u are wrong u will know, u may now decide to hedge like fxking or take ur loss with smile & say to urself u this thing u dey craze. So if u ask of people living on it, worldwide they are & most guys here are living example like my friend @odiaero wey like to dey showcase his fat salary. Welcome to the fx fold where u learn to cry, grin,kick,punch but perseverance & thirst for knowledge can let you float above the forex water. swiftz take over & be a good mentor. Goodluck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by silibaba: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2012
Ogboraph (m)
Nigeria General
ralphmooreg

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4
« #2872 on: Today at 08:45:39 PM »

whaoooo am finally back after this

"  Sorry Ogboraph, you've lost your forum posting privileges.
Reason: You have been auto-banned by the antispam bot. You may be unbanned shortly.
Please DO NOT REPOST: your post is still here, just hidden. So sorry!"

so i couldn't post or give a call since yesterday i don't know what i did well am back Grin Grin Grin
miss u brother welcome back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
Concept:

EU is humbling me currently it refuses to move after signalling though I sensed the hand work of Mr. barrier, he already told kenny to hold me responsible for his shortlived trade of eu.
Ur EJ looks like it is eternally long. Move on for EJ long no enemy.
well guys this is fun. Our friend being assisted by @swiftz my advise is that this biz is meant for die hard people, guys who regard failure as temporary set back. Can u imagine someone who spent thousand of dollars to trade lost everything for over period of six years but continued until he can say I now know the direction of the market & if u are wrong u will know, u may now decide to hedge like fxking or take ur loss with smile & say to urself u this thing u dey craze. So if u ask of people living on it, worldwide they are & most guys here are living example like my friend @odiaero wey like to dey showcase his fat salary. Welcome to the fx fold where u learn to cry, grin,kick,punch but perseverance & thirst for knowledge can let you float above the forex water. swiftz take over & be a good mentor. Goodluck.

@ bolded,,,,, me dey seriously find mentor sef,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2012
swiftz:

@ bolded,,,,, me dey seriously find mentor sef,

Latin laughter here ~ My laptop on my head & I am spinning. na extra methodoly to take pips off the table naim u dey talk no be mentor. a beg I dey wait for enrolment form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.