Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol (1547 Views)

Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria / Fashola Calls For Competent Public Servants / Fashola Calls For Presidential Debates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by BlackPikiN(m): 1:08am On Jan 19, 2012
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKI5xeBmd-Q#![/flash]

Watch from 2.26-3.48mins.

We dont want toll again again, lol-------------FF to 5.26mins

Dem for beat Fashola if to say security no dey there.

If you watch the whole clip, you will notice that some "unknown" people tried to hijack the whole protest.
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by BlackPikiN(m): 1:10am On Jan 19, 2012
Nigerians especially those living in Nigeria are tired of the system. PDP, ACN, CPC and APGA, all of them follow.
Smooth talk doesnt work anymore.
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by NegroNtns(m): 1:18am On Jan 19, 2012
Were you not around when OBJ was President?  We are objective about our politics. . . .calling him anything today does not mean they wont turn around tomorrow and provide shield round him and praise him.  We in West are serious about democracy. . . .the voice of the people must be heard.  So much as they love Fashy, it is not a blind love.  When he missteps we call him out and let him know it.  When he accomplishes we blow kisses and throw flower at his feet.  

In the East, when your folks speak against govt they are kidnapped next day and go missing t o teach others lesson and silence their rights.  Nchara said it better when he said you all did not protest like political savages did in West because you are tamed humans in the East.!
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by dayokanu(m): 1:27am On Jan 19, 2012
^^ Well said
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by BlackPikiN(m): 1:38am On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Were you not around when OBJ was President?  We are objective about our politics. . . .calling him anything today does not mean they wont turn around tomorrow and provide shield round him and praise him.  We in West are serious about democracy. . . .the voice of the people must be heard.  So much as they love Fashy, it is not a blind love.  When he missteps we call him out and let him know it.  When he accomplishes we blow kisses and throw flower at his feet.  

In the East, when your folks speak against govt they are kidnapped next day and go missing t o teach others lesson and silence their rights.  Nchara said it better when he said you all did not protest like political savages did in West because you are tamed humans in the East.!  

Ohh please shut it. Blame the East for the dirty politics played in the SW.
There's a list of all politicians murdered in the west( 1999- to present). It's so alarming!

In the East, if you are not wanted they wait and tell you at the polling box.
It happened in Imo, Anambra, Enugu and almost in Abia.
Abia got rid of Orji Uzor kalu not knowing T.A Orji is a f00l.

Everybody wants change but it come in different ways.
I posted this not to bring up any ethnic rants from you and your gang but to show the unnecessary politics involved in the protest.
So please shut it abeg.
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by NegroNtns(m): 1:44am On Jan 19, 2012
I posted this not to bring up any ethnic rants from you and your gang but to show the unnecessary politics involved in the protest.

You punk! angry Your title is far removed from a political analysis of the protest.
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by BlackPikiN(m): 1:48am On Jan 19, 2012
^^^^NEXT! cool
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by zumbigbo(m): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2012
Love the Wild West T-shirt at 1:28 - could not have planned it better.
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by okadaman2: 4:15am On Jan 19, 2012
One day their greed will unleash the mob. it will not be funny for all those looters.

Wetie happened once, it can happen again. let them keep stealing. . .
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by Nchara: 4:53am On Jan 19, 2012
Chineke me. No, na Igbos in Lagos call Fasola ole, ole ajibole. Hehehe!
I dey laugh in Amerindian. I beg where Eko ile?
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by NegroNtns(m): 5:12am On Jan 19, 2012
new refugees that were sacked by boko from the North or the old ones sacked from previous rejections by Hausa? grin
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

you all did not protest like political savages did in West because you are tamed humans in the East.!

I laughed when I read that part about being tamed! Like some wild animals!
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by NegroNtns(m): 5:17am On Jan 19, 2012
Like some wild animals

. . . are they humans? grin
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by Nchara: 5:24am On Jan 19, 2012
This is the same man whom some cyber urchins want to make the Nigerian president. An ole confirmed by the court of public opinion? Hehehe! Fasola is finished; his still birth dream for 2015 is now door-knob dead.
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by NegroNtns(m): 5:31am On Jan 19, 2012
You no see as Ibo leaders dey rush to Lagos to go begin register their loyalty with the Lagos governor. They can see ahead and know what's coming. They want to start early soliciting his goodwill. They are coming to juba but they say they coming to march against soldiers on street.

The same soldiers that Easterners celebrated for marching on Lagos. Una own don finish for Naija. You have kissed the Presidenct goodbye for maybe another 50yrs.
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by BlackPikiN(m): 5:36am On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

You no see as Ibo leaders dey rush to Lagos to go begin register their loyalty with the Lagos governor. They can see ahead and know what's coming. They want to start early soliciting his goodwill. They are coming to juba but they say they coming to march against soldiers on street.

The same soldiers that Easterners celebrated for marching on Lagos. Una own don finish for Naija. You have kissed the[b] Presidenct goodbye for maybe another 50yrs.[/b]

Show me the leaders! All the people wey dey demostrate be pure activist! Mumu!

The one wey be president for 8yrs build sky scrapper for your land.
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by cjfavour(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2012
blackpickin, abians didnt get rid of orji uzor. he completed his tenure 8yrs. I am frm anambra so i know dt igbos are nt politically enlightened.how will they when its only state govt radio and tv stations dt exist there.They always brainwash d ppl and d other thing dt thrives there is herbal herb advert. nt funny. bt yorubas have more murderers in politics dnt 4get d wild wild west. Why didnt d igbos protest d fuel subsidy removal? Sentimental politics?
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by stillme(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2012
Fashola is still one of the best we have in this country. Call him thief,i,as a matter of fact have respect for that dude.
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by manchy7531: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
My questions are

why is fashola angry with FG's deployment of soldiers to Lagos streets when he was responsible for the death of a protester during the occupy lekki protest??

why did occupy lagos/lekki protest not last more than a day??

why did they not call for the resignation of BRF as governor of lagos state??

why didnt tunde bakare,tunde odumakin,femi falana & co. lead occupy lagos/lekki toll protest

why didnt CLO,SNG,CSO,NLC,ACN,CPC,Soyinka,OPC,afenifere, not condem BRF o the toll gate(ok!!! they are all beneficiaries via Tinubu's account, now i understand)

SW idiots, you guys are the laughnig stock of the nation that you fought cowardly to keep as one.it has not changed you life, thanks to fashola's leadership.what if fashola was like an akala or an oyinlola or an omishore or a gbenga Daniels.i bet you SW would have be worst than the north cos they only thing driving the economy of the SW is lagos+free oil subsidy from the SS/SE + the igbo tax payers money and their hard work + also the contribution of the good people of SS cos it must be acknowledge the SS also have hardworking people too who are contributing to the SW development.of which the SW contributes nothing other than dead federal infrastructures which are not yours and can be sited anywhere.(sea port,airport,and maybe more federal university) all built by oil money from the SS.,they where only sited there due to the grand plan and opportunism of SW/NW/NC/NE political cabal(monkey dey work baboon dey chop).site them in my region,let us keep marginalizing them,they must not have economic power so the will be poor,let's not give them portharcout seaport and air port,also onitsha port and enugu international airport must not function so as not to reduce Lagos revenue, also warri,calabar seaports.but let's take their oil,let's us subsidy it,lets us build Abuja with the oil money, every thing must be in the western axis and power should be in the north and we shall worship our northern boss so that they will be siting project in the west.let us divide and rule them so that we will continue to exploit them to our advantage, lol.GOD DON CATCH UNA

but the table turned.Fools

poverty and illiteracy level NE to NW to NC to SW, SE and SS has the lowest poverty and illiteracy level.

BTW.why did the SS/SE not protest the lekki toll gate and why have Nigerians kept quiet on that??, hahahahahah, i laugh in ijebu,

educated and sophisticated fools, na only activism una go school go learn?.una no wan sabi learn how to hustle so u no go hungry when famine come.
Re: Lagosians Boo Fashola, Calls Him Ole! Lol by BlackPikiN(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
It is a known fact that nobody would be spared.
Message to holier than thou people!

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram / The Worst Governor In Nigeria / Qualities Of A Good Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.