Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY (1333 Views)

When Would We Stop Overloading / Say What? One Customer's Bill At A Lagos Nite Club Yesterday. (pic) / Repetition Is A Sign Of Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2012
See dad and son talking:
Dad: hey junior, I know I beat you a lot, but it's
because you are normally very naughty, Do you
ever feel bad when I beat you cos I don't
normally see it in your actions afterwards.
Son: dad I feel bad all of the time
Dad: sorry boy, But don't you feel like getting
back at me to make you feel better.
Son: I do dad, every time.
Dad: well talking about isn't the way to go about
it is it?
Son: ahhh, Dad I've got my ways. All I do is go 
and wash the toilet and I feel better immediately.
Dad: ha ha ha ha, And how does that make you
feel better son.
Son: I always use your toothbrush, and I put it
back immediately after, He he he he!!! cool cool cool
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by mikuz(m): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2012
he he he,
i like the joke,
nice one!
grin
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by bright007(f): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2012
Lol
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2012
at last i can laff, nice one

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2012
mikuz:

he he he,
i like the joke,
nice one!
grin
thanks man. cool cool cool
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2012
Yes O! E don happen again o.
Chukwudi Films
in association with
Chukwuemeka
Pictures
presents FUEL SUBSIDY 1&2. Come
hear the
true story behind the whole
subsidy o-who
put am,who comot am,where
d moni dey
go,U go c am all for dis movie
o.
Chai com c as
people dey suffer,c as prices
dey increase
hehehe rich man no even
wan
comot fuel
mek dem carry burn thief wey
steal him moni. Kai FUEL SUBSIDY! FUEL
SUBSIDY!!
FUEL
SUBSIDY O!!! FUEL SUBSIDY
1&2. . .
U go laff,cry and u go reason sef. FUEL
SUBSIDY
1&2, Marketed and
distributed by
Tonimax
Enterprises 24 Iweka Road or #3
Idumota
Lagos , Grab your copy
now!!! . cool cool cool
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2012
^^^ hehehee. . . suicide! nice tho' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2012
I trust u bro. More palmwine 2 ur photocopying machine grin grin
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by bright007(f): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2012
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/grey%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EWHERE IS D JOKE?%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2012
Kenny went to an electronic
shop with anger
and threw his new laptop on
the desk at a
person from whom he
bought.
He told the salesman that you
have cheated
me. I cannot transfer file from
my previous
laptop
Salesman:- sir, can you please
try infront of
me.
This is what kenny did
1) Right clicked the mouse on
the file which
he wanted to transfer and
selected CUT
option.
2) Disconnected the mouse
from that PC.
3) Took that mouse carefully
and connected
it to the other PC where he
wanted to copy
that file.
4) Right clicked the mouse
and selected the
PASTE option.
Salesman fainted cool cool cool
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by Onyeasi(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2012
bright007:

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/grey%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EWHERE IS D JOKE?%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
None yet.
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by mikuz(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2012
hahahahahahahaha,
the second joke got me cracking!!!!
grin
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2012
bright007:

joke were r u? some imbe*cile (bright007 & onyeasi) dey fine u.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2012
mikuz:

hahahahahahahaha,
the second joke got me cracking!!!!
grin
for your sake i will post more, I dedicate dis  recharge card 4 u, 503302873466 mtn 750.     cool cool cool
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2012
In a trial, a lawyer called his first witness, a grandmother, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked,
"Mama Adedibu, do you know me?"
She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you, Mr Akande. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to parents and the town. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs.
You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."
The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked,
"Mrs. Adedibu, do you know the defence lawyer?"
She again replied, "Why, yes, I do. I've known Mr Femi since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state.
Not to mention he cheated on his wife with 3 different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him." The defence lawyer almost died.
The judge asked both lawyers to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, "If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you to the electric chair." cool cool cool
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by mirob(f): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2012
hahahahahahaha, that means d judge's reputation is worse than the two judges ' own. Nice one.
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2012
son: Dad how was I born?
Dad: Well son, your Mom & I got together at Yahoo.We set up a date via E mail & met in a cyber cafe.Your Mom agreed to download data from my PEN DRIVE.
So I put it in your Mom's USB PORT & just when I was about to transfer we realised that none of us had installed an ANTIVIRUS or FIREWALL.It was too late to hit 'Cancel & nine months later a 'Pop-up' window appeared saying
'You've got a 'Male. cool cool cool
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by bright007(f): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2012
kellynoah:

MY BRAIN, were r u? I âm an imbe*cile (Me & my community) .  tongue tongue tongue
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2012
Jude a renowed meat
snatcher,, sneaked into his
mother's kitchen. He
switched off the light to avoid
arousing ppl from thier sleep
since it was around 2a.m,he then opened the pot and
picked one. He had eaten
more than half
before he discovered it was a
big cockroach. cool cool cool
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2012
Nice! smiley
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
POLICE # 1
While taking a routine vandalism
report at an elementary school, I
was interrupted by a little girl
about 6 years old. Looking up and down at my uniform,
she asked, "Are you a cop?" Yes,"
I answered and continued
writing the report. "My mother
said if I ever needed help I
should ask the police. Is that right? "Yes, that's right," I told
her. "Well, then," she said as she
extended her foot toward me,
"would you please tie my shoe?" cool cool cool
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by Impulse80(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
Now, this here is a joke!
Re: continue 4rm where we stop yesterday, no repetition, ENJOY by kellynoah: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
Impulse80:

Now, this here is a joke!
ur sentence has healed de broken-hearten, I knew someday u will make us proud, keep de flag flying, one love.  cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Mummy,s Advice Disvirgin Girl / Akpors And His Wife / Akpor Goes To Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.