Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why Is Infrastructure And Economy Of Some Nigerian Cities Growing While Others Decline? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Infrastructure And Economy Of Some Nigerian Cities Growing While Others Decline? (451 Views)

We’ll Build Resilient Nigerian Cities – President Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) / Igbos Contribute More To The Economy Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Infrastructure And Economy Of Some Nigerian Cities Growing While Others Decline? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2012
I've travelled to several
towns and cities in
Nigeria, and just last week
I and my collagues flew-
into Uyo city, Akwa Ibom state on a business
trip. I became quite
amazed at the rapid
growth and
transformation of Uyo
from a small town it used
to be [when i did my
youth service 11 years
ago] to an emerging
mega-city, with very
impressive infrastructure
supporting its economic
growth. Also, i have notice
that other cities in the
west and east nigeria are
increasing experiencing
decay in their
infrastructure. So am
curious to find out here
why some cities are
witnessing astronomical
growth, while others in
the same country are
experiencing decline in
infrastructure, economy
and population.

(1) (Reply)

Should Jonathan Still Increase Fuel To N141 After D Nnpc Shocking Deal / Download And Listen To Obama's First Major Political Speech Of 2004 / The Fallacy Of Fuel Subsidy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.