Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) (54447 Views)

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Mogidi: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
The Humble man, Nigeria's peace ambassador.

211 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by signature2012(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Man of peace.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Please what do they feed them there in America? Most of them are incredibly huge and fat.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
I wish I could lay my hand on that short man.....d tin wey he Do me wen he dey power. Dia is God sha

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Why are they so bigger than him? shocked

I love GEJ cool

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is Jonathan short?

Jonathan sef

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by meforyou1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
9niceguy:
I wish I could lay my hand on that short man.....d tin wey he Do me wen he dey power. Dia is God sha
shut d hell up

210 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
meforyou1:
shut d hell up
Shut the dungeon up!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by teeboila(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ambassador of defeat.
to the people wey dey report to lalasticlala space booking is legal and allowed.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by palladin: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
This looks photoshoped.

Anyway cluelessness is contagious, hour those people know

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by RealAdewole(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
peace

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
palladin:
This looks photoshoped.

Anyway cluelessness is contagious, hour those people know

I doubt if it's real.

GEJ isnt of that height.

It is clearly photoshoped

25 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by sandraokosun1: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cluelesnes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by hardywaltz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hope he had his shoes on...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by saint047(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Can I just be broke like Nigeria?
And ... Spend N5.8Billion only on Presidential Jet in 6 months

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by sandraokosun1: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cluelesnes! For a man that made history in ruining the once pdp to ground zero.
One expects he would be doing some soul searching, and rallying round pdp members and playing the role his worshippers claim he is,he is suppose to start glueing pdp back frm where he shattered it.

Ofcourse who would ever listen to a dumbo that couldnt even assert control when he was president.

He runs to usa and african countries to start forming leader in inconsequential activities given to jobless ex african president, when the real 'leadership' is needed in his home.
No taniod should tell me he too has abstain frm pdp and politics which is making him litter the streets of ths countries.

We still waiting for his noble prize.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by lmm4real: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
GEJ Thank you for voting for PMB. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by referandum(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
9niceguy:

Shut the dungeon up!
are you trying to be funny cause you miss the point it easy
just shut the Bleep up

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by referandum(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
sandraokosun1:
One expects he would be doing some soul searching, and rallying round pdp members and playing the role his worshippers claim he is,he is suppose to start glueing pdp back frm where he shattered it.

Ofcourse who would ever listen to a dumbo that couldnt even assert control when he was president.

He runs to usa and african countries to start forming leader in inconsequential activities given to jobless ex african president, when the real 'leadership' is needed in his home.
No taniod should tell me he too has abstain frm pdp and politics which is making him litter the streets of ths countries.

Dear sir youre piont is ? ......... cause i dont understand you

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Obrigardo: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
he now looks very smallish even smaller than oshiomhole. hunger bad oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
They mix fertilizer and ammonia and take it for breakfast.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
9niceguy:

Dem say make meat hands up, Kpomo like you dey raise hand cheesy cheesy. Slippers nor get size??

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
calebo101:

Dem say make meat hands up, Kpomo like you dey raise hand cheesy cheesy. Slippers nor get size??
Have you lost your brain again?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by kestolove95(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cluelessness at it peak...but buhari is worst

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
referandum:
are you trying to be funny cause you miss the point it easy just shut the Bleep up
And who is trying to be funny around you?..... Why nt shut the feep up?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Bugatie(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Poor photoshop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
I love this man GEJ. Humble, elegant and gracious...too bad some folks would pass that up for a media government

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by jrupa(m): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Some people can embarrass person indirectly.

Dat means if na Osho follow dem snap nw their pocket he for dei measure him height na...

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by itstpia8: 1:58am On Nov 15, 2015
what was the occasion?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by 175(m): 2:32am On Nov 15, 2015
sandraokosun1:

My people please can someone tell me what is happening to our apostles of good governance during the last administration? why is everybody quiet about the fuel scarcity that has lingered for almost one month now. Our APC fans whom are you blaming now GEJ or Dieziani? what of our bring back crusaders?plz why have they gone cold or are the girls back? A bag of rice is now 11,500 I guess it will get to about 14k before Xmas. Last year we bought a full bag for between 7,500 to 8000 at Christmas.

You guys are in charge now for 6 months yet all we get are excuses and blame game. what am I even hearing about TSA? corruption among the saints? You no longer criticise our soldiers. You have stopped calling them names.Our president has approved the release of 413bn to pay for subsidy. I thought they said subsidy amount was over bloated during the time of GEJ.

Why are my people not talking again? How much job has been created since May 2015? How many unemployed Nigerians have started receiving the 5000 stipend? Why are we not asking questions? Has promise of Change become Change of promise? We are just watching.

59 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Fagengawo Slump, Dies In Dubai (photo) / The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.