Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Underwear! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Underwear! (2979 Views)

I Took Off My Underwear For My Sister's Husband (a Must Read For All) / Underwear Matter / Could Tell If One Was Without Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underwear! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2012
Husband buys a dozen same-colour underwear for his wife.

Wife, protesting, " Ah! Why buy the same colour? People will think I never change my underwear"!

Husband: "Which people?" TOTAL silence!,

cool
Re: Underwear! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“

cry cry cry grin
Re: Underwear! by olawalebabs(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
What is happening,people are no longer creative, look he just stole my joke. next time search before you post if not. grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-671133.0.html
Re: Underwear! by bunmioguns(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ Op,

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/pink%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EIs dis a joke?%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: Underwear! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2012
olawalebab:

What is happening,people are no longer creative, look he just stole my joke. next time search before you post if not. grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-671133.0.html

bunmioguns:

@ Op,

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/pink%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EIs dis a joke?%5E_%5E.gif[/img]

*gives both of them five slaps each* u beta die before u commit suicide tongue tongue tongue no offence 1st mama
grin
Re: Underwear! by bunmioguns(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2012
otooro:

*gives both of them five slaps each* u beta die before u commit suicide tongue tongue tongue no offence 1st mama
grin

*retalliate back wit ten strokes of koboko* undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Underwear! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
Me i never read am b4, so its funny.
Re: Underwear! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
bunmioguns:

*retalliate back wit ten strokes of koboko* undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

booqee:

Me i never read am b4, so its funny.

tnk u sweetheart boogee wink wink wink

grin

one for u:

An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.

The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring.

The old man said, "No, I'd like to see something more 'special'."

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000," the jeweler said.

The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, "By check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.

Monday morning, the jeweler phoned the old man. "There's no money in that account," he said.

"I know," said the old man, "But let me tell you about my weekend!"

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Underwear! by ARareGem(f): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
^Funny cheesy
Re: Underwear! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^ tnk ya! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Underwear! by bright007(f): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2012
[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/cyan%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EWHERE IS D JOKE?%5E_%5E.gif[/img]
Re: Underwear! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
wink wink wink
Re: Underwear! by ekeroyal(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
just passing, ,my dear as I was saying people who always talk about underwear are serious threat to the society. Beware!!
Re: Underwear! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
r u ok?
Re: Underwear! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
The Perfect Car

A lady walks into a Lexus dealership. She browses around, then spots
the perfect car and walks over to inspect it. As she bends to feel the
fine leather upholstery, a loud fart escapes her.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has
noticed her little accident and hopes a sales person doesn't pop up
right now.

As she turns back, there standing next to her, is a salesman. "Good
day, Madame. How may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely
vehicle?"

He answers, "Madame, if you farted just touching it, you are going to
shit when you hear the price."

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Underwear! by bunmioguns(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ur jokes are too old, i can provide u wiv some sites dt u can copy jokes very well tongue tongue
Re: Underwear! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^ i laff u in nairaland! tongue

cool
Re: Underwear! by olawalebabs(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
Bunmi, when will you start thinking?
Re: Underwear! by jbblues24(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2019
Everything feels nice. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What's That Thing You Can Never Use Your Money To Buy? / Funny Open Letter To The Sun By A Nigerian / If Wishes Were Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.