Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. (10278 Views)

#occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / Ribadu's Visit To Gani Fawehinmi- Photo Evidence / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Tribute To Gani! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by mukina2: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2012
WilDeji 'Deji Asiru-Balogun
FLASH; Soldiers have cordoned off the 7up access to Freedom Park! *these people don't learn!!* #DefyTheDictator jo!
https://twitter.com/WilDeji/status/159950277200457728

WilDeji 'Deji Asiru-Balogun
We are approaching the traffic gridlock caused by the soldiers' blockade,  #DefyTheDictator
https://twitter.com/WilDeji/status/159952025927421952
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by dami90: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
undecided
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by omaojo1: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
Getting more complicated.
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by omo9ja1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
I don't think is true?
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by omo9ja1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
show of shame shocked
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Kx: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
This is getting very serious.What is this govt turning into by unleashing soldiers in the streets?

In the light of this soldier development. do people still hurry to say
"the worst democracy is better than the best military regime?
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by glowithdan(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
, the begining of another brouhaha; and show of might, power and shame!!
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
LAW and ORDER must be restored.

Subsidy has been reinstated , any further protests are instigated by agents !!!!

Lock them all up.
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by pokem: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
that bad of our government
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Kx: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
frosbel:

Subsidy has been reinstated , any further protests are instigated by agents !!!!

Lock them all up.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by mukina2: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
rosanwo babatunde rosanwo
Soldiers fire teargas at defy the dictator protesters but the protesters stand their grounds #OccupyNigeria
https://twitter.com/rosanwo/status/159955175119921152

rosanwo babatunde rosanwo
Defy the dictator form a human chain marching towards the soldiers despite the teargas #occupyNigeria
https://twitter.com/rosanwo/status/159955488585428992
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Thatdave(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
FAILED protesters. Shame.
The same people that called GEJ 'toothless' are now screaming!
Lol.
Carry anti-GEJ placard and know if u wont sleep in jail tonight.
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by drills: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
Are we also going to include in our protest the corrupt handling of the Lekki concessionares on Lekki Epe road, cause a public good was converted to a private good and we are saying nothing about it
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by GeneralGEJ: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
frosbel:

Lock them all up.

Oloshi
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by xammy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
Defy the dictator form a human chain marching towards the soldiers despit the teargas[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by laoak2: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
Frosbel you are a Mumu, you better stay there in london and keep your mouth shut, or did you hear any looting in the part of the world, we are not looting , we are protesting to correct the wrongs in OUR society, the WRONGS are more than just subsidy. You need to be educated.
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by lastpage: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
@Frostbel:
I guess you are older than 5yrs thus l would expect you to know the meaning of any word you use!
RE-INSTATED means "put-back" or restored to its original form/position!

=N=65  compared to  =N=97 doesn't look the same, does it?

Or which kin school produce 'boys' like you?
Now we know who deserves to be locked-Up! wink grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by mrmayor(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
frosbel:

Lock them all up.

Shut up Frosbel angry angry I thought you're smarter than this?
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by karpentar: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2012

Lock them all up.

Locking them up is not enough. They should kill as many yoruba protesters as poosible to avenge for innocent women and children obasanjo murdered in Odi.
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by kensandrea: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
JONATHAN TINKS DIS IS A MILITARY REGIME BUT HE DOES NOT UNDER STAND THE RISK HE IS UNDERGOING NIGERIANS ARE RILY BEING PUSHED TO THE WALL AND VERY SOON ITS GOING TO BACKFIRE LETS JUST WATCH AND C cry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Rad1cal: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
GeneralGEJ:

Oloshi

alj ahrem finally revealed  cheesy
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Thatdave(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
mukina2:

https://twitter.com/rosanwo/status/159955175119921152
https://twitter.com/rosanwo/status/159955488585428992

seems someone will go dead today.
Them soldiers watching,
and waiting,
hoping opportunity to ride opon you.
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Beaf: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
What exactly are people going to do at Ojota? The whole thing is beginning to attain comical dimensions.
Is N65 per litre worth this ridiculous display of madness? It is painful, but it is for the good of the country.

It is better for people to protest for total restructuring, the development of foundational tenets that would draw Nigerians together as a single cohesive unit, true federalism, an environment that ensures true representation and belonging etc. Is there no intellectual to give direction to the #Comedy?

Ojota has become the village square.
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by omo9ja1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
when BH are killing innocent people that mumu did not deploy the army now peaceful protest approved by the state govt will be disturb I hope this does not lead to something big because if any one should be kill or rough handle things can fall apart

Eko o ni baje 0o00
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
The stupid security forces could not keep guard over the boko haram suspect. Johnathan is such a weak man. The sort of actions he has taken in response to security breaches are just a joke. Nigeria is a big scam
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by omo9ja1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
[b]OBasanjo's telephone
conversation wt
Jonathan
OBJ: Hello
Jonathan, how is
Patience?
GEJ: Ha ha Baba 3
days,what happened
you didnt call me back
the other day?
OBJ: Am sorry,i av to go
to Ibogun my village and
the network there is a
problem,all this network
provider promised to
bring 3G there bt since I
left office,they av not
done anything, how are
u resolving this issue of
subsidy??
GEJ: Walahi,am tired and
this Lady Ngozi is no
where to be found
now,
OBJ: has she left the
country?
GEJ: i dont even
know,Mark(senat e
president) met wt
those pple yesterday
and they still insists on
#65,
OBJ: its like the truth
about this whole issue
is coming out gradually
ooo, i dont even know
where you saw all
those figures you are
calling(#1.3tri llion) , iwo
gan buru o (u self tough
o)
GEJ: Na Ngozi oooo, she
said once we told them
we subsidized for
neighbouring countries
there wouldnt be
issues,
OBJ: you are beeen
fooled by a
woman, the same way
your wife is washing your
linen outside wt her
grammar so tay she
said-she's a widow, u
better be more
prayerful so that you
wouldnt die
prematurely,
GEJ: Sir,did you have
Tunde Bakare's numba?
OBJ: en en, Bakare ke,for
what even if I av it,i
wouldnt give you because
the guy is tough now
oooo, he will raise
curses on you and you
may not escape it oo,
he and his other groups
(CAN) prayed for
Abacha's death and
within 3 days that
LovePeddler i once dated
in Gabon came and fed
him wt apple,
GEJ: Baba,who do i talk
to now, Fashola is not
even helping matters,
he went to the rally in
Lagos instead of him to
go wt Mopol to shoot at
sight,he was even
praising them,
OBJ: ah ah ah (laughing)
omo Eko ni yen(he's a
Lagosian)
GEJ: can I bribe Bakare to
soft pedal on his rally in
Lagos?
OBJ: i am laughing
oooo,they will use your
money to buy drinks at
the rally,reverse the
price and look for other
ways for you and your
Cabals,
GEJ: wan announce the
#97 pump price now
and their reaction, will
call U back
Reply[/b]
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by swezenberg(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2012
karpentar:

Locking them up is not enough. They should kill as many Yoruba protesters as poosible to avenge for innocent women and children obasanjo murdered in Odi.

You can't kill Yoruba and expect your fathers mother and kinsmen to remain alive. Abacha did it and what happened. Forget Internet bla bla. Yoruba dey kampe.

if we dey fear you think we will go and dear soldiers like your people fold their tails within their legs.
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tear gas is been used to dispel them and yet the people are still protesting
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Thatdave(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
omo9ja1:

when BH are killing innocent people that mumu did not deploy the army now peaceful protest approved by the state govt will be disturb I hope this does not lead to something big because if any one should be kill or rough handle things can fall apart

Eko o ni baje 0o00
he did.
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by Thatdave(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mynd_44:

Tear gas is been used to dispel them and yet the people are still protesting
they need thorough beating, humiliation and arrest.
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by GeneralGEJ: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
I will kill many yorubaa people today
Re: Soldiers Have Blocked Off Access To Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. by nateevs(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
Beaf:

What exactly are people going to do at Ojota? The whole thing is beginning to attain comical dimensions.
Is N65 per litre worth this ridiculous display of madness? It is painful, but it is for the good of the country.

It is better for people to protest for total restructuring, the development of foundational tenets that would draw Nigerians together as a single cohesive unit, true federalism, an environment that ensures true representation and belonging etc. Is there no intellectual to give direction to the #Comedy?

Ojota has become the village square.

Please don't tell people what to protest about. The people can protest about anything they desire as long as decorum is maintained.
You go aroung saying the people should not protest this and the people should protest that. . At least some people are protesting about something. . What are you protesting about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates / Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu / LAWMA Employs 20 Physically-Challenged Persons To Sweep Pedestrian Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.