Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha (5610 Views)

RRS Enforces Single Lane Queue At Filling Stations In Lagos / Russia Enforces No-fly-zone In Syria With 64 S300 Ship To Air Missiles(pix) / President Jonathan Approves N97/Litre As The New Pump Price For Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by aljharem(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), on Wednesday, stormed petrol stations in the commercial city of Onitsha and forced the station owners to comply with government’s directive of N97.00 per litre.

A group of boys, numbering about 50 and operating on motorcycle popularly known as okada have been moving from one petrol station to another in Onitsha, the state commercial hub compelling the station owners to sell at approved pump price.

Many petrol stations in Anambra State, particularly in Onitsha, even the neighboring Asaba, the Delta State capital, have been shut down since two days ago when President Goodluck Jonathan announced N97.00 as the new fuel pump price. The few petrol stations which opened sold fuel as much as N200.00 per litre making a lot of residents to avoid fuelling their vehicles at such exorbitant price. This also affected commercial activities in the state as vehicular and human movements have drastically reduced.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/34576-massob-enforces-new-pump-price-in-onitsha
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by M17: 2:23am On Jan 20, 2012
THESE DUDE NEVER TIRED IN CHASING IGBO'S AROUND LIKE A TINY SAND FLY ,GET LOST IDIOT . YOU SURELY HAS MULTIPLE DRIVE AND DRIVEN ACCOUNT ,YOU OBVIOUSLY HAS SKELETON IN YOUR BUG INFESTED CLOSET GET A LIFE DUDE .
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 20, 2012
alj harem:

The few petrol stations which opened sold fuel as much as N200.00 per litre making a lot of residents to avoid fuelling their vehicles at such exorbitant price. This also affected commercial activities in the state as vehicular and human movements have drastically reduced.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/34576-massob-enforces-new-pump-price-in-onitsha

Fresh Air, siddon look style.

South Easterners are not "parasites" they can afford N200 and more.
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by BlackPikiN(m): 4:24am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^
See you dey cry more than people wey dey buy.
I have asked Jesus, Allah, sango and Amadioha why people like you exist.
He said my son, you know when we wan kill somebody, we go first make am mad.
In your mind, you go talk say nothing, but for real life you dey craze.
Check yourself, how many times last year, e be like make u jump comot from your house to begin run for street and market?
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^^^^^^^^^
See you dey cry more than people wey dey buy.
I have asked Jesus, Allah, sango and Amadioha why people like you exist.
He said my son, you know when we wan kill somebody, we go first make am mad.
In your mind, you go talk say nothing, but for real life you dey craze.
Check yourself, how many times last year, e be like make u jump comot from your house to begin run for street and market?

Well, I guess God created people like you to entertain people like me. CLOWNS
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2012
Why is MASSOB doing price regulatory on a deregulated petrol in iboland,I thought some imbecciles said ibos have enough money and they can afford to buy petrol at any price ?
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by ollyruffy: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2012
MASSOB should not worry about the hike. "Market forces will normalize the price"
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by afm4ever(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2012
Nice move
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by hakanai(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2012
Funny i thought business superseded the need to moderate prices.I also thought the SE were okay with the whole thing of 140?How come they are out to enforce the result of struggles by other Nigerians?More like lead lets follow!! wonders shall never end. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Why is MASSOB doing price regulatory on a deregulated petrol in iboland,I thought some imbecciles said ibos have enough money and they can afford to buy petrol at any price ?
The last time I checked PMS has not been deregulated, please stop distorting facts to score cheap tribal points.
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by daviesmania(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2012
I love massob die!!!
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by ogbongzky(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2012
Hahahaha, #OccupyFillingStations
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by buJu234: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2012
where is DPR? the govt. regulatory team,

infact in this country;

individuals have there own POWER SUPPLY; SECURITY; HOSPITAL; etc

i don tire 4 this country oo,
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by alexleo(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2012
Its you people that were insisting on 65 naira that I should ask why are you now buying at 97. We were not insisting on any price but all we ve been saying is that this corrupt subsidy payment must be dealt with. Since GEJ is taking this gradual step to its removal we still support him.
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by LogicMind: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I dare you.
In fact, I double dare you.
Say "ibo" one more f.ucking time!

[img]http://briancimins.files./2011/08/pulp_fiction_jules.jpg[/img]
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by ncjayyland: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2012
Yes i supported massob because we nigerian we are wicked even to ourselves, common to sale fuel at the approved pump price, we cannot unless when we can influence the price above #97 per litre,  massob keep it on.
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by doctokwus: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2012
Every SE and SS shd buy fuel at d deregulated prices.The proceeds will b used to build/refurbish roads& provide thousands of jobs for the youths;moreover after a 6mths or so market forces will start to push d prices down,to about N160-N180.D current N200-N250 won't last for long,they all shd exercise patience
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by zebudaya(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2012
doctokwus:

Every SE and SS shd buy fuel at d deregulated prices.The proceeds will b used to build/refurbish roads& provide thousands of jobs for the youths;moreover after a 6mths or so market forces will start to push d prices down,to about N160-N180.D current N200-N250 won't last for long,they all shd exercise patience

Isn't it supposed to be N 97/litre, Which nasty patience do you want them to exercise?
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Mkpotu(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2012
Nice moves by Massob.
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by doctokwus: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2012
zebudaya:

Isn't it supposed to be N 97/litre, Which nasty patience do you want them to exercise?
Where were they when many were protesting,did not go about their businesses.N97 whc is bad enough, was fought for wt d blood of some people.If they don't know yet,they shd know it now,N97 in SE& SS is a mirage,fuel will NEVER sell for that amt in these zones& will not likely go below N150 in b best case scenarios for d same reason that govt was told that a deregulated price mkt in nigeria's present environment will increase,rather than decrease pump price.U also now av a situation where there will b internal smuggling & hoarding due to d price differentials in d regions.They are getting what they asked for,so no one there shd complain
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Abagworo(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2012
This massob intimidation will only lead to failure of businesses in the Southeast. I heard of when they were using Biafran currency to pay for goods and would beat up the shop owner if he rejects the currency.

There dream of a big Biafra shall never come to pass as they will be surprised that majority of Igbos will not back them. Especially the oil producing ones.
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by LEXYLOV: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2012
I thought they are not affected by any price standard. The subsidy remover is a common usual business in SE,SS. Why are they panic now to order the dealers to sell at their GEJ given price? they would have also ignore that and allow life to continue in anyway. Illiteracy+Ignorant = chronic stupidity lipsrsealed
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2012
Logic Mind:

I dare you.
In fact, I double dare you.
Say "ibo" one more f.ucking time!

[img]http://briancimins.files./2011/08/pulp_fiction_jules.jpg[/img]

IBO IBO IBO IBO IBO. . . .oya fall and die.
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2012
Goodyness:

The last time I checked PMS has not been deregulated, please stop distorting facts to score cheap tribal points.

Oops maybe you didnt check well.Petrol has always been sold at the deregulated price of 150 and above in iboland and some of your ibo brothers have acknowledged that which was why ibos didnt support the protest and nation-wide strike. . .
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by LogicMind: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

IBO IBO IBO IBO IBO. . . .oya fall and die.

chai! the foolish man even reply. haha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by jmaine: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2012
^
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2012
LEXYLOV:

I thought they are not affected by any price standard. The subsidy remover is a common usual business in SE,SS. Why are they panic now to order the dealers to sell at their GEJ given price? they would have also ignore that and allow life to continue in anyway. Illiteracy+Ignorant = chronic stupidity lipsrsealed
You can't even articulate your dim-witted views in primary school standard English and you have the cheek to talk of illiteracy?

For the remaining numbskulls here, we protest and enforce any issue of our choosing depending on its relevance to our interests. You can walk off a cliff if you can't accept that and rid the earth of a few more hare-brained wastes of semen.
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
LEXYLOV:

You can't even articulate your dim-witted views in primary school standard English and you have the cheek to talk of illiteracy?

For the remaining numbskulls here, we protest and enforce any issue of our choosing depending on its relevance to our interests. You can walk off a cliff if you can't accept that and rid the earth of a few more hare-brained wastes of semen.
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
This nairaland funny o. So "semén" is now a word worth moderating with "fluid". What a total joke.
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by jedisco(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2012
Haters, religious bigots and tribalists stop hating.
MASSOB is just helping the FG achieve the #97 per litre pump price. If the FG had fully deregulated nobody will disturb them afterall they sold at whatever price before the #97 cap
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by member479760: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2012
But SE said they are for S-Removal, so what is issue now! They lost again?
Re: Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2012
nakedall:

But SE said they are for S-Removal, so what is issue now! They lost again?
Are you guys bleepin' fúcktärds? So, if I support increasing the price of "pure water" to ensure better production conditions but the price remains at N5, I should pay N20 just because of my stance? Pls, grow a brain.

I haven't even addressed the crass generalisations claiming we supported subsidy removal. So every Igbo man you knew was supporting subsidy removal. More wastes of sémèn spouting total drivel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JEPTFON Threatens Strike As Fuel Scarcity Looms / Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack / EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.