Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

» Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile (21129 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by segunjowo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
I wil like to fuk that woman. she's gat some balls,
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by gulfer: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
doctokwus:

Why wud she step down.She knows that all around her are perhaps d largest collection of corrupt individuals that ever manned a nation's resources,so why wud she b the fall gUy(lady) for others
Alibaba, sorry Jonathan and the (?) Thieves.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
She's only saying 'ℓ̊  fu. Cked Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ all. You don't like it, go to hell'
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by HighChief4(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
segunjowo:

That wish will forever be your punishment. Show some respect
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by gokuu(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abeg leave her alone,she is from Niger delta and niger delta owns the oil,  .  . . .this is the kind of nonsense you will hear from beaf and the other jonathan's apologists.
in saner societies, she would have not only resigned, but turned herself over to the authorities and all her assets frozen! But what do we have here, she is flaunting her 4million naira handbag.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by dublinkmy6: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Why should she step down? And for whom?
They are all corrupt but some are more corrupt than others. Moreso, she should stay there and complete this PIB project that she's on.
Again, if she's a Niger deltan, then no qwalms, let her eat the fruit of her land, afterall, other "foreigners" have chop their own and gone without any question.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by gokuu(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
naijaking1:

All of you pushing, agitating, and rumor-milling for her exit shall toil in vain, because if God be with her, the whole ACN mob can't even be against her whether here on N/L or Nigerian streets.
Yesterday, the moderator shamelessly highlighted a fabricated news that she has been suspended, sacked, or even "decapitated" This was immediately after carrying false news about her son, her husband, her handbag, her underwear, her, her, her everything embarassed
Shame on you blind supporters of politics of personal destrcution.
you sound so lame. What does ACN have to do with the vast majority of Nigerians saying that a minister should take leave to allow for a major corruption probe??
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by kizito96(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
Lets watch and see
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by cindylee: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
They shouldn't sack her yet o or she shouldn't step down now because the next person that comes would do worse because most Nigerians are corrupt! The processes and systems in that ministry should be revised and straightened out before anyone can come in if not, we will just be replacing one "corrupt" official with any more "corrupt" one!
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by gokuu(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
dublinkmy6:

Why should she step down? And for whom?
They are all corrupt but some are more corrupt than others. Moreso, she should stay there and complete this PIB project that she's on.
Again, if she's a Niger deltan, then no qwalms, let her eat the fruit of her land, afterall, other "foreigners" have chop their own and gone without any question.
~Bluetooth:

Abeg leave her alone,she is from Niger delta and niger delta owns the oil,  .  . . .this is the kind of nonsense you will hear from beaf and the other jonathan's apologists.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by ismhab(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
If you did not step down now, death will make you step down, sooner or later.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by OLASODE2K: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
it is been long we have last seen such a shame to womanhood having to recourse to clinging to public funds like the leech she is. she out to be giving the record of being the world most shameless woman award. i hope guinness book of records is listening.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
Na fresh air person
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by yampoo(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Diezani K. Agama was born on December 6, 1960 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Her father was Chief Frederick Abiye Agama. She studied architecture in England and then at Howard University in the United States.[1] She graduated from Howard with a Bachelor's on 8 December 1992.[2] She returned to Nigeria and joined Shell Petroleum Development Corporation that year. In 2002, she attended Cambridge University for her MBA.[1] In April 2006, Shell appointed her its first female Executive Director in Nigeria.

Since 1999 she has been married to Admiral Allison Madueke (retired), one-time Chief of Naval Staff who was at various times governor of Imo and Anambra State.

In September 2011 Alison-Madueke was awarded an honorary Doctorate in Management Sciences by the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.

Alison-Madueke is the first woman to hold the position of Minister of Petroleum Resources in Nigeria, and in October 2010 she became the first woman to head a country delegation at the annual OPEC conference. She was also the first female Minister of Transportation, and the first woman to be appointed to the board of Shell Petroleum Development Company Nigeria.

On working in male-dominated sectors, Alison-Madueke said she warned the young women she mentored while at Shell to "change their mode of thinking.

In June 2008 Alison-Madueke was subject to a Senate probe after it emerged that as Transport Minister she had paid 30.9 billion naira ($263 million) to contractors between December 26 and 31, 2007. However, she has never been charged or tried for these allegations and has strongly denied any wrongdoing.

In September 2008 there was an unsuccessful attempt to kidnap Alison-Madueke at her house in Abuja.
In October 2009, the Senate of Nigeria indicted Diezani Alison-Madueke and recommended prosecution for the alleged transfer of 1.2 billion naira into the private account of a toll company without due process and in breach of concession agreement. However, the allegations have never been taken to law, and the Minister maintains her innocence.

A May 2010 report in Huhuonline.com noted that Diezani Alison-Madueke was both the Minister of Petroleum Resources and head of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. It claimed that she was using these positions to prevent a court-ordered lien being placed on an oil field operated by a company chaired by her husband, Retired Rear Admiral Allison-Madueke.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Akiika: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
In as much as i agree that the minister is culpable. The EFCC should invite OBJ for questioning too! OBJ doubled as the Petroleum Minister for the 8 years he ruled. Only God knows the insane amount of money OBJ must have made from this fraudulent transactions. That scumbag need be brought to justice too!
Step down or resign no dey for Nigerians' political diary, they are shameless!
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by ceejayluv(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
I think i'm developing a crush on that oil Lady.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Akiika: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
yampoo:

Diezani K. Agama was born on December 6, 1960 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Her father was Chief Frederick Abiye Agama. She studied architecture in England and then at Howard University in the United States.[1] She graduated from Howard with a Bachelor's on 8 December 1992.[2] She returned to Nigeria and joined Shell Petroleum Development Corporation that year. In 2002, she attended Cambridge University for her MBA.[1] In April 2006, Shell appointed her its first female Executive Director in Nigeria.

Since 1999 she has been married to Admiral Allison Madueke (retired), one-time Chief of Naval Staff who was at various times governor of Imo and Anambra State.

In September 2011 Alison-Madueke was awarded an honorary Doctorate in Management Sciences by the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.

Alison-Madueke is the first woman to hold the position of Minister of Petroleum Resources in Nigeria, and in October 2010 she became the first woman to head a country delegation at the annual OPEC conference. She was also the first female Minister of Transportation, and the first woman to be appointed to the board of Shell Petroleum Development Company Nigeria.

On working in male-dominated sectors, Alison-Madueke said she warned the young women she mentored while at Shell to "change their mode of thinking.

In June 2008 Alison-Madueke was subject to a Senate probe after it emerged that as Transport Minister she had paid 30.9 billion naira ($263 million) to contractors between December 26 and 31, 2007. However, she has never been charged or tried for these allegations and has strongly denied any wrongdoing.

In September 2008 there was an unsuccessful attempt to kidnap Alison-Madueke at her house in Abuja.
In October 2009, the Senate of Nigeria indicted Diezani Alison-Madueke and recommended prosecution for the alleged transfer of 1.2 billion naira into the private account of a toll company without due process and in breach of concession agreement. However, the allegations have never been taken to law, and the Minister maintains her innocence.

A May 2010 report in Huhuonline.com noted that Diezani Alison-Madueke was both the Minister of Petroleum Resources and head of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. It claimed that she was using these positions to prevent a court-ordered lien being placed on an oil field operated by a company chaired by her husband, Retired Rear Admiral Allison-Madueke.
Mo gbe! check out this woman's antecedents and yet she was appointed as minister by the president and yet the same senate that previously probed her went ahead to approved her. Rotten Nigeria!
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by 4Play(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
Given that she was supposed to have demanded kickbacks to fund GEJ's presidential campaign, I doubt GEJ can sack her without her spilling the beans on him.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by 5columnist: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
Na wa oooo, o today don turn yesterday. Twisted Lagos Journalist who asked silly questions at the set-up meeting.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by 9ja4eva: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
Shameless woman.

Oh well hope GEJ sees this "Arrogant Statement" of hers as challenging his authority and does something about it.

Arrogant thief
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by millionbuc(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
If Alison Madueke steps down today, how on earth will you expect her to fund the extravagant life style of her sons.

See for your self below,

http://www.5slate..com/2012/01/nigerias-minister-of-petroleum-alison.html#axzz1jWfyMjDI
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by muyoto: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
the charade continues. . .
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by BetaThings: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
Akiika:

Mo gbe! check out this woman's antecedents and yet she was appointed as minister by the president and yet the same senate that previously probed her went ahead to approved her. Rotten Nigeria!

That charade at the senate?
On the day of her screening there was raging controversy over the price of kerosene which had gone up to around N300
The senate did not ask question on this matter and proceeded to confirm her
The following week they now called her back as minister to explain the unacceptable price of kerosine
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by BetaThings: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Natasha2(f): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
No comment
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
segunjowo:

ceejayluv:

I think i'm developing a crush on that oil Lady.

I cosign both posts. I'm also starting to have a major crush and urge to want to lay the woman - she's a serious 'MILF' to me o
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by luvtoyota(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
bloody bitch
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by luvtoyota(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
theif
Ole.
Barawo
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by luvtoyota(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
monkey woman
And her monkey chidrens riding private jet
With subsidy money
Devil kill dem all
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by caseymoney(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
They have exposed themselves buying trying to subject the masses to unnecessary hardship. Anyway, this is another Oputa Drama. Enjoy the Fresh Air from GEJ: GEJ also need to declare his asset.
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by AmeboAjela(f): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
Of-cause you wont! Except you wanna be in the Guinness book of records
Re: » Fuel Subsidy: I Won’t Step Down – Alison-madueke | Vanguard Mobile by vanstanzy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
grin grin ;DGuyz the prettier they are, the more crooked and "thieving". Did i just hear u guyz say she has a 4 million dolls. bag? What on earth for? Women are too crazy for money, fame and power and will misuse it at the slightest opportunity given and even steal much more  than men, have u noticed? Remember the "Eteh-gate scandal" seems similar to this "Diezani-gate scandal".
Why wont the Nigerian senate clear here into being minister of petroleum considering her past corrupt records? The phucking leeches were hoping that while there she would play ball as usual, and maybe for sometime she did.
The shameless woman wont step down, she has to be pushed out like her fellow criminal Patricia Eteh. NO NIGERIAN POLITICIAN EVER STEPS DOWN! angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Should Be Put In Chains And Flogged Very Hard - Femi Fani-kayode / Court Orders INEC, To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates Lists(Full Judgement) / President Buhari Meets Security Chiefs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.