Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

#50m Offer For Anyone With A Lead To Xmas Day Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #50m Offer For Anyone With A Lead To Xmas Day Bomber (466 Views)

Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Reports Claim Boko Haram Xmas Day Bomber,kabir Sokoto,rearrested(punch Newspaper / Christmas Day Bomber - Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested At Chad Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#50m Offer For Anyone With A Lead To Xmas Day Bomber by Acidosis(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
Just heard it now on NTAi. He is yet to be rearrested! this is a good deal for anyone with useful information that can lead to the arrest of this man.
Re: #50m Offer For Anyone With A Lead To Xmas Day Bomber by kollymercy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
I heard it as well. But I think that Guy must have been out of Naija by now.

By the way, I think the 24 hours given to IG to produce him should be over by now?

Anway still awaiting the continuation of this Drama

(1) (Reply)

Idstrat Consulting Ltd In Collaboration With Fortis Academy Ltd / Boko Haram: National Assembly To Strengthen Anti-terrorism Law / A Generation Of Rot To Blame For Naija Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.