Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (171859 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2012
@abdulquadri yes you can buy the form cos i also apply to study political sci and inter relation but i dnt av l.eng in my o'level result neither did i write it in jamb but after checking jamb brochure yesterday nite i found out that the o'level combination for the course is english,maths and govt/history then any (two) other subject and for jamb its also english,maths,govt and any other subject.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
matiuaremu: please guys am with no result now but i used awaiting , am i sure for admission into uniosun to study computer science, please any helpful information thanks

ur o.level result is only require wen u want do ur clearance...so u are gud 2 go.,jst follow up ur admssn wit ryt connectns...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
Good day everyone and I wish you all a splendid and successful registration.

Visit UNIOSUN official website uniosun.edu.ng now for more infos &

checkout www.uniosun.info in some hours or now for more

elaborate and friendly posts about this coming POST UTME.Thanks
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2012
Access to the portal is through the use of scratch cards with PIN. Candidates require two scratch cards (one each for registration and result/placement checking), which are obtainable directly from any of the following specific branches listed below, upon payment of five thousand Naira into the account:
can someone please explain to me. Are we gonna 5000.00 naira each for each cards?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2012
Lovren: Access to the portal is through the use of scratch cards with PIN. Candidates require two scratch cards (one each for registration and result/placement checking), which are obtainable directly from any of the following specific branches listed below, upon payment of five thousand Naira into the account:
can someone please explain to me. Are we gonna 5000.00 naira each for each cards?

The 5,000 is for the two cards and you can read http://www.uniosun.info/2012/06/osun-state-university-aka-uniosun.html

now for more explanatory and more useful informations you are to note for your success as I've taken the pain to write

it up..........Thanks........................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
creamylips: Pls where can someone get the form I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ibadan,pls reply ASAP. Thank u

Read here http://www.uniosun.info/2012/06/osun-state-university-aka-uniosun.html

and http://uniosun.edu.ng/index.php/news/250-20122013-admission-exercise-notice-of-post-utme-screening

and compare and make use of the two write ups therein as it will really assist you all/Okay?

and I say goodluck to everyone...........................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hi preserver! Taking bout the cards, are we going to pay into the listed bank account or buy bank drafts and are the bank not going to give us the cards cuz i dont understand why we ave to go to the busary! Sir please explain to me! Tanks alot!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
Lovren: Hi preserver! Taking bout the cards, are we going to pay into the listed bank account or buy bank drafts and are the bank not going to give us the cards cuz i dont understand why we ave to go to the busary! Sir please explain to me! Tanks alot!

What I mean on the page is that you can either buy the card at the designated banks and you will be given the card also

or you can as well buy a bank draft and take it to any of the campuses.
Note that Bank will charge you commission of like N500 and Wema bank will only charge you N200

but you buying bank draft from any bank that you have account with them might not charge you a dime......

Better still,UTME form is N5,000.Closing by 15th & exam date is 16th by 10a.m.

Read full gist now at www.uniosun.info and how to buy the form & you can as well contact me to get it for you and get it sent to your mobile phone anywhere you are in any part of Nigeria.

Plz,read the page very well again to see how sure your card is secure................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by abubaka101: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
My people, the Post UME form is out! Get it at all 4 campus of the school. The exam date is 16th of June 2012. More details on the purchase of form/bank to purchase from in a moment!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
abubaka101: My people, the Post UME form is out! Get it at all 4 campus of the school. The exam date is 16th of June 2012. More details on the purchase of form/bank to purchase from in a moment!

Guy d form is nt sold in d campus only in d bank locatd at d town...mind u,uniosun has 6 campuses nt 4..Osogbo,Ikire,Ejigbo,Ipetu Ijesa,okuku and Ifetedo...dis is one of d post utme question that came out last year dat...uniosun has hw many campuses?..
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
mayorall:

Guy d form is nt sold in d campus only in d bank locatd at d town...mind u,uniosun has 6 campuses nt 4..Osogbo,Ikire,Ejigbo,Ipetu Ijesa,okuku and Ifetedo...dis is one of d post utme question that came out last year dat...uniosun has hw many campuses?..

Oh boy! !!You can buy the POST UTME card in school by buying a BANK DRAFT in the name of Osun State University

and present it for the cards & you can read step by step guide on how to do that here at

http://www.uniosun.info/2012/06/osun-state-university-aka-uniosun.html and UNIOSUN has 6 campuses truely though

Listen to the voice of PRESERVER cuz it's been up to 3 years that I've been in the school system and it's not a small thing man
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by abdulquadri(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
Bt i did nt write maths in jamb.any hope?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
abdulquadri: Bt i did nt write maths in jamb.any hope?

What do you want to study or are you mathphobia?

No need to worry as the math is not so that hard man
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
@abdulquadri why not switch to sociology? I think NCC just approve that course in the uni and i dnt think maths is necessary in jamb combination for sociology
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
With maulag shut down,hw can i buy the form inside the skul

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by abdulquadri(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
@dotunloba,it that possible?also what do i do.i mean neccessary things to do nw.@server pol science and inter rel is the course i choosed.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
@abdulquadri you know am also a jambite so i dnt knw much abt the skul but if i were you i would buy the form first then write the exam cos even thought you did meet the necessary inquires for pol-sci & int relation,they will recommend another course for if you av a good score in yr post utme exam

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by tblackE61(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
Wishiing u all best of luck@prreserrve uv reallly done aa nice wwork...bt u ssHuld let dem uNderstaNd that any body llesss than 200 in hiiis or her jamb can only do eduucation..and Llet deemm •̸№ more abt d instituuution as question wIll be aasked baased on dat.. †̥ånKz-► frm adegoke olatuNde president geography andd environmentall sscieince 2010/2011..
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
PRESERVER:

Oh boy! !!You can buy the POST UTME card in school by buying a BANK DRAFT in the name of Osun State University

and present it for the cards & you can read step by step guide on how to do that here at

http://www.uniosun.info/2012/06/osun-state-university-aka-uniosun.html and UNIOSUN has 6 campuses truely though

Listen to the voice of PRESERVER cuz it's been up to 3 years that I've been in the school system and it's not a small thing man

Guy d chief accountant nor d student account officer wil gv u d card if stl avalabu in d bank...dis is wat had apund 2 me b4...so it's wat I'v xperiencd nt sum1 telin me....mind u,u can only paid in d prescribd bank and watz d essenc of going 2 skul sef wen d cards ar avalabu at d bank u paid into....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2012
Hi preserver! I was reading through the uniosun fee shedule but can find any accomodation fee! Does it mean that uniosun did not have any hostel or it is part of the tuition fee?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Adigun4sure: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2012
Plz sir hw much do freshers pay and hw much is skol hostel and hw much is accomodation 4 osun
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2012
Dotunloba: With maulag shut down,hw can i buy the form inside the skul
Very nice of you for this info.
Lots of people I've been calling about this and I've asking me to get for them these cards.I didn't want to involve myself in this before but for the sake of helping those UNIOSUN aspirants that are far away or busy in getting the form,I've deviced a way in which I will get for you the form and send you the correct PINS and SERIALS for both the REGISTRATION card & RESULT checker card.

Mind you,I will also request for your correct UTME registration number as I will attach/link/synchronise your reg. No to your card PIN before sending it to you so that there won't be any issue at all and also to make sure that you have your result when the exam is out as I'm saying this because lots of candidates didn't see their result last year because of this and also because they didn't shade their script very well or didn't input their correct details...... but your case will not be like that as you must have gained one or two tips in this my post now......

YOU may want to ask now that 'HOW MUCH WILL IT BE FOR ME TO GET YOU THE CARD & SYNCHRONISE IT WITH YOUR UTME NO?'

No need to worry as it is not much as it is just N500(Five Hundred Naira Only) as this will cover the message,transport,probably call,internet connection to synchronise the card pin with your UTME registration number which will cover almost all the N500 and can YOU see that I have nothing to gain in doing this other than to be of help to you i.e to assist you in getting for you the card..............

Watchout on how to get this processed here or full details at

www.uniosun.info before 12 noon tomorrow as it will be posted there.........

Goodluck and to your success......
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2012
One or two more important tips that I will like to share with you all are:

1.Only those that I've chosen UNIOSUN as 1st and 2nd choice and score 200 in UTME are being called for now to apply for the POST UTME and others that are interested in the UNIOSUN might be called later as interested applicants and be alert

and mind you,you can quickly collect 2nd choice change of Institution form from any UTME/JAMB office nationwide as it might be out this week as that of 1st choice closed on the 28th of April and you collecting the 2nd choice change of Institution form
will qualify you to be able to apply to OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY as second choice and I say goodluck......................

Attention!Here's secret you must note about your registration;
"If you are in Osogbo or Osun State or you can make it to Osun State University Main Campus,locate CISCO academy building in the campus as I will advise you to set aside N1,OOO(One Thousand only) which you will pay to UNIOSUN student account at ADMIN building and you will be given receipt that you will present at the CISCO ACADEMY building which will give you the incentive of workers in there to do the registration for you with error free and should in case there is mistake in the process,it will corrected immediately in connection with the University top programmers and you will also be given a wonderful piece of advise by me aka PRESERVER popularly called and known as SERVER in the school campus and others as I'm most time at the CISCO ACADEMY building rendering helping hands especially in the admission processing like this to make sure that the registration go on smoothly and you will testify to this if you were there last year when school internet connection was very slow last year admission time that I had to use my MTN 7.2Mbps HSPDA internet modem with my 5G N8,000 monthly using MTN 3.5G network which was blazing like speed of light all in the name of making sure that processing go faster and I was not paid a dime by the UNIVERSITY system for using my lapset and modem which later crashed at the end of the exercise and no one saw to that until some staffs stood up and called me up pointing my attention to www.uniosun.info that I designed to give useful infos and most especially the subsription package that aspirants requested for and I provide it that I had to close and removed it so early as the result of my attention called to it.

Above all,I'm currently one of the CISCO programmes going on now as I'm doing their IT ESSENTIAL programme and I will always be there Monday,Wednesday and Thursday till around 7.pm and YOU can always see me on a one on one basis...........

Can you this that my CREDIBILITY
is sure and you are 100% secure with me and note that I'm a trained/specialized INFORMATION marketer and an Internet Marketer that runs LEGAL WEALTH CREATION package.................

I'm not saying all these to brag or being proud but to give YOU a sense of credibilty God had deposited into me.Thanks
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2012
Dotunloba: @abdulquadri why not switch to sociology? I think NCC just approve that course in the uni and i dnt think maths is necessary in jamb combination for sociology

This advise is cool but he cannot escape math in POST UTME and if at all he did,what of 100 level as he has to do it.

Wink.......INTEGRATION,DIFFERENTIATION awaits him and no need to panic as you will understand the course as Lecturers in UNIOSUN are not only lecturer but teacher that will teach till you understand.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2012
Dotunloba: @abdulquadri why not switch to sociology? I think NCC just approve that course in the uni and i dnt think maths is necessary in jamb combination for sociology

You are right and that is a nice piece of advice.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2012
tblackE61: Wishiing u all best of luck@prreserrve uv reallly done aa nice wwork...bt u ssHuld let dem uNderstaNd that any body llesss than 200 in hiiis or her jamb can only do eduucation..and Llet deemm •̸№ more abt d instituuution as question wIll be aasked baased on dat.. †̥ånKz-► frm adegoke olatuNde president geography andd environmentall sscieince 2010/2011..

Good tips in here and I will expantiate on that.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lovren: Hi preserver! I was reading through the uniosun fee shedule but can find any accomodation fee! Does it mean that uniosun did not have any hostel or it is part of the tuition fee?

UNIOSUN does not have hostel yet as you need to collect house/hostel around the campus and I can be of help to that and I've always been of help to candidates in securing accomodations.

In short,the school fees is not hostel/accomodation inclusive and I will be of help in that area too.

Goodluck..............
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Gbentexhandsome: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Contact me for uniosun post-utme details or any details for accommodation before the exam day.phone number 08037697644 cheesy
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
Adigun4sure: Plz sir hw much do freshers pay and hw much is skol hostel and hw much is accomodation 4 osun

N130,000 which includes accceptance fee of N25,OOO and note that UNIOSUN do not have hostel and everything depend on your course and equivalent campus and you can get hostel around the Main Campus for a year as low as N2O,OOO or N25,OO and as high as N80,OOO for a year as well as more nice accomodation in town as well as those not far away from school and all you need is N80 daily to and FRO taking a mini bus called koropes.........

I'm talking bout at Main Campus especially as YOU will be here is you are studying science,OKUKU for commercial students,Ikire for art students,Ipetumodu for Education and lots more and no need to worry as I will try my best to link you up for the accomomodation......

But prepare for your POST UTME,be prayerful,smart and be informed so that YOU will be admitted cuz that is my utmost joy and gain of my efforts in here.

Goodluck..............
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Gbentexhandsome: Contact me for uniosun post-utme details or any details for accommodation before the exam day.phone number 08037697644 cheesy

Which of the campuses are you doing this for as YOU need to update us as you can as well be of help to me and to all UNIOSUN Aspirants as I hold Main Campus now and have Godly control over there at Okuku Campus and network around other 4 campuses.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
Please! What will the bank teller looks like! I mean the filling! E.g the account name. U are talking about bank charges! Are we going to fill the 5000 plus the bank charges on the teller? And pls give me ur hot number incase i may need ur help!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (114)

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.