Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (171861 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lovren: Please! What will the bank teller looks like! I mean the filling! E.g the account name. U are talking about bank charges! Are we going to fill the 5000 plus the bank charges on the teller? And pls give me ur hot number incase i may need ur help!

You will fill 2 tellers,one in the name of Osun State University and the second one named commission as you will see the two accounts numbers there and you can as well read www.uniosun.info now to see the lists of the account numbers and my own hotline as I do get banned by robot each time I post my number here.

Thanks and feel free to reach me on any assistance and info you need..........
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
as you will see the two accounts numbers there. i am planning to pay to wema bank station road and i can only find one account number there. and is it that we will fill 5500[plus bank charges] in the teller?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by tblackE61(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
Feecaryourme: Plz  will like t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ know d cut-off mark F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ English and International studies @ Uniosun coz  scored 198
@@@ facour send ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ ur pIn
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lovren: Please! What will the bank teller looks like! I mean the filling! E.g the account name. U are talking about bank charges! Are we going to fill the 5000 plus the bank charges on the teller? And pls give me ur hot number incase i may need ur help!

you wil fill two tellers...one for d form and d oda 4 bank commission....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lovren: as you will see the two accounts numbers there. i am planning to pay to wema bank station road and i can only find one account number there. and is it that we will fill 5500[plus bank charges] in the teller?

U wil c d bank commissn account at d bank counta......
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
mayorall:

you wil fill two tellers...one for d form and d oda 4 bank commission....
. u mean one for 5000 and the other for commission{bank charges} 500?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lovren: . u mean one for 5000 and the other for commission{bank charges} 500?

Yes,but I tink d bank charge wil b 200 cos we do pay #100 4 evr card we get from bank and sinc u'r collectn 2 cards it suposd 2 b #200...bt I wil confirm 2moro cos am getn 4 sum pipu....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by creamylips: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Please is it true uniosun now have sociology? Pls reply ASAP
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Philipsdael(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
All of your brilliant candidates that deserves this admission will surely get it in Jesus name or by insha alla......success to you all.

Pls, anybody with any info concerning Diploma studies in UNIOSUN....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Oluwadamilare(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
pls i had 244 in jamb.i choose uni osun as my 2nd choise..pls hw will d post utme b?hw many questns nd answer?and 4 d form pls anyone knows where i cn get it cause maulag is closd down 4 nw.wah m i going to do pls..here is my 2go usr name..lilfrabz68
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
creamylips: Please is it true uniosun now have sociology? Pls reply ASAP

Yes it's tru....chek uniosun.edu.ng for mor dtails...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
Philipsdael: All of your brilliant candidates that deserves this admission will surely get it in Jesus name or by insha alla......success to you all.

Pls, anybody with any info concerning Diploma studies in UNIOSUN....

D form is nt out...d current diploma stdts paid 260k as d skul fee....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
Oluwadamilare: pls i had 244 in jamb.i choose uni osun as my 2nd choise..pls hw will d post utme b?hw many questns nd answer?and 4 d form pls anyone knows where i cn get it cause maulag is closd down 4 nw.wah m i going to do pls..here is my 2go usr name..lilfrabz68
no need to worry as Ive decided to be of assistance to this as I will get the card for any interested applicants.
This is how it is as it will cost you N5,500 if you are to go and buy it from bank yourself as N5000 is for card while 500 is for bank commision.
For this reason,I will charge an extra N500 in which it will amount to N6,000

How will I get the cash to you?
You can get it across to me via my bank acct either GTBank or KEYSTONE Bank(former PHB bank) or FIRST BANK PLC but I will put the full information and bank acct details to www.uniosun.info

How will I get the card after I make payment?
After payment,I will request for your UTME no & link your reg. Card to it before sending it to you via either your mobile line or email and your resulter checker card details & you will collect your card when you come to Osun State for post utme if you like but it is not compulsory you collect the physical as you wont to required to present it later and if need be,I wl keep your cards securely labelled.

Infact,checkout www.uniosun.info or this thread for full update after its been updated to the webpage.
Goodluck and till I come back.......
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
Oluwadamilare: pls i had 244 in jamb.i choose uni osun as my 2nd choise..pls hw will d post utme b?hw many questns nd answer?and 4 d form pls anyone knows where i cn get it cause maulag is closd down 4 nw.wah m i going to do pls..here is my 2go usr name..lilfrabz68

The post utme of last year was 90 English and 10 current affairs and am tinkin dey ar stl bringin same questn...as for d form u can get across 2 me...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
mayorall:

The post utme of last year was 90 English and 10 current affairs and am tinkin dey ar stl bringin same questn...as for d form u can get across 2 me...

Lets wait and see but it might be a bit different this time around as math might be included as I think that it was specially neglected because of MBBS students and other mathphobic candidates but ds year admission excludes the MEDICAL students as the course wasnt accredited by NUC.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by abdulquadri(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
Should i just obtain the form alone or is there anything i can do?@dotunola where do you leave in lagos?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Philipsdael(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
mayorall:

D form is nt out...d current diploma stdts paid 260k as d skul fee....
mayor, thanks alot......but i believe thats the fee when the tuition fee of the school was still at the high.....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by abdulquadri(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
abdulquadri: @preserver Should i just obtain the form alone or is there anything i can do like changing of course?@dotunola where do you leave in lagos?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mickzzy(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2012
Can you purchase the form eventhough u didnt choose the skool in jamb
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Philipsdael(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2012
mickzzy: Can you purchase the form eventhough u didnt choose the skool in jamb
micky....i dont think so.....cos they made it clear on their site that ONLY THOSE THAT CHOOSE THEM IN THEIR FIRST OR 2ND CHOICE SHOULD APPLY FOR THE P.UTME.
Painful right......yeah, i know!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2012
Philipsdael:
micky....i dont think so.....cos they made it clear on their site that ONLY THOSE THAT CHOOSE THEM IN THEIR FIRST OR 2ND CHOICE SHOULD APPLY FOR THE P.UTME.
Painful right......yeah, i know!
There is still hope as UNIOSUN might call for interested aplicants later depending on the no of 1st and 2nd choice that obtain the form combined with their performance as UNIOSUN is somehow a proud institution as they need brilliant heads that will perform well in their test.
Wise up and be prepared. . . . . .
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Philipsdael(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2012
PRESERVER:
There is still hope as UNIOSUN might call for interested aplicants later depending on the no of 1st and 2nd choice that obtain the form combined with their performance as UNIOSUN is somehow a proud institution as they need brilliant heads that will perform well in their test.
WISE UP and be prepared. . . . . .

i dont wanna be picking words but pls tryna be mild as always.
Thanks...
Another option is for us to make enquiries from jamb office if they will be selling the 2nd choice form this year....
(i've sent series of mails to their enquiry email add. but will be going to their office tomorrow at Ikeja for some further enquiries.)
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Rophyheart9ja(f): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2012
(1)Since UNILAG/MAULAG has bin closed nw nd d Eco bank we ar asked 2 get d form is in d skul.Hope it wouldnt affect d Bank.(2)What subject shuld i prepare for d post ume or is it only ENG ND CURRECT AFFAIRS lyk last year or maybe maths would be included in d post ume.(3)Is it dat UNIOSUN does nt ave hostel in skul or it is located outside d skul.(4)Is a tutorial goin 2 be organise 4 d post ume candidates b4 d exam or wat.TNX.I NEED A QUICK REPLY.TNX
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by brainy02: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2012
PIECE OF VALUABLE INFORMATION TO ALL!

We all know some schools have done there POST UTME and some are yet to do theirs if you fall within that category lucky you.

There is this basic comprehensively packed material that will help you achieve that utmost score you need to break your admission jinx and that what i have brought to you.

Unlike other post utme pack that you buy for exorbirant price yet meaningless this one will serve u greatly at a very cheap cost.

It just for #800. This is a give away price for a post utme Q&A pack. It should have gone for #1000 but i will let #200 go based on the fact that u will need to print them out later.

As far as am concern money is not the motive but the end result. This is not scam ooo! Check out my post on nairaland here as i have helped alot of ppl on admission stuf in yabatech for over 2yrs now.

Just this thread out as confirmation;

https://www.nairaland.com/696159/yabatech-2011-2012-post-utme

It all up to you now to either grab this opprtunity or keep paying those exorbirant price for past question.

GT BANK:
ACC NAME:
Abass Opeyemi.

Once the payment of the #800 is made, just text to the teller number, ur email address cos that is what u will receive the pack on and ur phone number, send all these to 08189218421.

For other enquiries call the same number. As soon as i get ur notification u will be recieving ur pack in less than 3hrs, i might even call u back to let u know.

Hope this will help a soul out!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Adigun4sure: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2012
Is accptance fees part of d 130 000 for skol feez
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2012
@abdulquadri i stay @ okota
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2012
Adigun4sure: Is accptance fees part of d 130 000 for skol feez

Yes! !!It is among it as it is N25,000 though...........
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2012
Philipsdael:

i dont wanna be picking words but pls tryna be mild as always.
Thanks...
Another option is for us to make enquiries from jamb office if they will be selling the 2nd choice form this year....
(i've sent series of mails to their enquiry email add. but will be going to their office tomorrow at Ikeja for some further enquiries.)

Mild as in how? and what do you mean by "You do not want to be picking words"?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2012
Rophyheart9ja: (1)Since UNILAG/MAULAG has bin closed nw nd d Eco bank we ar asked 2 get d form is in d skul.Hope it wouldnt affect d Bank.(2)What subject shuld i prepare for d post ume or is it only ENG ND CURRECT AFFAIRS lyk last year or maybe maths would be included in d post ume.(3)Is it dat UNIOSUN does nt ave hostel in skul or it is located outside d skul.(4)Is a tutorial goin 2 be organise 4 d post ume candidates b4 d exam or wat.TNX.I NEED A QUICK REPLY.TNX

Ok! !!I will answer these questions one after the other and let me start with the first one,

You can get the form in Ibadan, and Osun State but you can contact anyone you know in Ibadan or Osun State to get it for you but you need to send

N5,000 for the form + N500 for bank commission and probably transport and call cash like N5,00 to the person making a total of N6,000

and I will strongly advise you to send your correct UTME Reg. No to him/her also so that he/she will synchronise it with your PIN via the University Reg. Portal before he/she send the PIN and serials of both the REGISTRATION card and RESULT checking card to you and you can later collect the physical cards when you come to Osun State for the POST UTME but it is not compulsory you collect it as school won't request for it.........

Well! !!YOU can contact me or get my contact details now at ==>>>> www.uniosun.info

to get this done for you as I will buy the card for you and send your the card details as I've said above................

It doesn't matter where YOU are in any part of Nigeria..................Thanks and to your success.....................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2012
Rophyheart9ja: (1)Since UNILAG/MAULAG has bin closed nw nd d Eco bank we ar asked 2 get d form is in d skul.Hope it wouldnt affect d Bank.(2)What subject shuld i prepare for d post ume or is it only ENG ND CURRECT AFFAIRS lyk last year or maybe maths would be included in d post ume.(3)Is it dat UNIOSUN does nt ave hostel in skul or it is located outside d skul.(4)Is a tutorial goin 2 be organise 4 d post ume candidates b4 d exam or wat.TNX.I NEED A QUICK REPLY.TNX

For the second question,prepare for math also and also dress cooperate when coming for the POST UTME as you might also be interviewed.Ok?

and to the third question,UNIOSUN do not have hostel for now as you need to collect hostels around the school community or in town as you wish.

There might be tutorial as I'm sure that it will be organised by some nice heads in the various campuses but it is sure in the main campus as

it will come at OGIDAN Grammar School here in Osogbo.............Ok?

Hope I've answered your questions?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2012

u can kal me or add me on 2go on dat...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
brainy02: PIECE OF VALUABLE INFORMATION TO ALL!

We all know some schools have done there POST UTME and some are yet to do theirs if you fall within that category lucky you.

There is this basic comprehensively packed material that will help you achieve that utmost score you need to break your admission jinx and that what i have brought to you.

Unlike other post utme pack that you buy for exorbirant price yet meaningless this one will serve u greatly at a very cheap cost.

It just for #800. This is a give away price for a post utme Q&A pack. It should have gone for #1000 but i will let #200 go based on the fact that u will need to print them out later.

As far as am concern money is not the motive but the end result. This is not scam ooo! Check out my post on nairaland here as i have helped alot of ppl on admission stuf in yabatech for over 2yrs now.

Just this thread out as confirmation;

https://www.nairaland.com/696159/yabatech-2011-2012-post-utme

It all up to you now to either grab this opprtunity or keep paying those exorbirant price for past question.

GT BANK:
ACC NAME:
Abass Opeyemi.

Once the payment of the #800 is made, just text to the teller number, ur email address cos that is what u will receive the pack on and ur phone number, send all these to 08189218421.

For other enquiries call the same number. As soon as i get ur notification u will be recieving ur pack in less than 3hrs, i might even call u back to let u know.

Hope this will help a soul out!

No regard at all to the pioneers of this thread as you just entered and start advertising without no previous beneficial informations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (114)

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.