Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! (11783 Views)

Poll: Do you think the Sowore Approach is the correct one ?

Yes: 92% (106 votes)
No: 7% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by 9ja4eva: 4:57am On Jan 20, 2012
Good Job by Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by ziga: 5:08am On Jan 20, 2012
The behaviour of the Nigerian youth at the meeting was most disrespectful and disruptful.

However, i felt their passion. Lawwd!!! Water runaway me eyes  cry cry cry

Nigeria has become a jungle with the way the older generation have failed us. They have failed us repeatedly, and we have tried peaceful methods that have not worked.

And in a jungle, it is survival of the fittest. Right now, Nigerians have been pushed to the wall and the youths are fighting back with everything they have.
Sometimes, you have to destroy the building to correct the faults in the foundation.

Sowore in this video, made true Nigerians proud in a disruptful and disrespectful manner.

I salute.

P.S. I am NOT a fan of Sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Gekko(m): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2012
Ride on Comrade Sowore!!!

The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall - Che Guevara

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Beaf: 5:56am On Jan 20, 2012
I pity those hailing Sowore. That man is for sale to the highest bidder, if the FG falls victim to his blackmail and decides to shift something his way, his turn around against the "revolution" would be of Guiness Book of records magnitude. We should be happy that the FG is not falling victim to scumballs and blackmailers.

Sowore is scum who goes about blaickmailling those who refuse to pay him for his "services."
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

I pity those hailing Sowore. That man is for sale to the highest bidder, if the FG falls victim to his blackmail and decides to shift something his way, his turn around against the "revolution" would be of Guiness Book of records magnitude. We should be happy that the FG is not falling victim to scumballs and blackmailers.

Sowore is scum who goes about blaickmailling those who refuse to pay him for his "services."

Can he be more dubious than the people who organized a town hall meeting in far away America while Nigerians at home are treated with scorn?

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2012
Sowore has made my day!

How could a Minister come late at all not to talk of being late for more than 90minutes? It's unthinkable. You just don't go late to events and start giving useless excuses about flight delays or whatever.

The approach was not just effective, it sent a message, and a very powerful one at that, that these meaningless, wasteful and utterly useless town hall meetings in US while, ignoring the real epicenter of our trouble which is right in Nigeria, would no longer be accepted.
A minister flying first class over all over the world organizing town hall meetings! Of what use is that town hall meeting? who do they want to convince, persuade, re orientate, on a policy which finality of Jonathan's position is not in question? Three ministers in foreign ministry alone when there is no pax Nigeriana anywhere! We are not a world power, not an african power, weak military except to harass peaceful protesters, we are not even an economic powerhouse, we are not fighting war and we have three ministers in a ministry. What manner of expensive diplomacy is Jonathan running? Jonathan is wasteful!

Can one see how civilized police treat people? I leave it to your imagination to fathom what would have happened had the event been staged in Nigeria. The useless, corrupt and incompetent police boss would have threaten them with treason!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 20, 2012
Beaf:

Oh yeah, like you, @Renoomokri, was begging El-Rufai for rent and other fees but when he blatantly said "No", you ran off with GEJ like the typical Pros*titute?

Ah, Ok, I get it now!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Beaf: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2012
kingoflag:

Oh yeah, like you, @Renoomokri, was begging El-Rufai for rent and other fees but when he blatantly said "No", you ran off with GEJ like the typical Pros*titute?

Ah, Ok, I get it now!

Bitter people like you will always go around spreading falsehoods, cos they lack the brains, morality and mental fortitude to engage one on one at a civil level.

You always sound like something that was scrubbed off the floor of a public toilet. Why?
Dude, please tell me, do you get headaches from being so stup!d?

Failed, frustrated, lazy, awuf luv'n "revolutionary" phuck.
Animal go faint o!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by jaybee3(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2012
Who be the minister sef?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2012
jay bee:

Who be the minister sef?

She is Professor Viola Onwuliri, Minister of State I, in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

In same ministry, we have Dr Nurudeen Muhammad as Minister of State II as well as Olugbenga Ashiru as the substantive minister. All these folks, of course, have personal assistants, etc.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by kollymercy(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2012
The part that got me most is when the cops came in, the fat man that brought them was expecting the police to behave as our own police here will do. Pushing and threatening the guys, but instead, they carefully listened to them before asking them to go out.

Naija police would have handcuff, push, drag, and beat them up. Stupid guys.

SERVES THEM RIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by dayokanu(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2012
water runaway me eyes

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by AlanF100: 9:23am On Jan 20, 2012
one of the happiest days of my life: People like Sowore have sacrificed a lot that make me feel ashamed of my likes that only hussle for ourselves and family. [size=25pt]Please reasonable people ignore BEAF[/size]ignore him and see his sad face

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 20, 2012
bayooooooo:

She is Professor Viola Onwuliri, Minister of State I, in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

In same ministry, we have Dr Nurudeen Muhammad as Minister of State II as well as Olugbenga Ashiru as the substantive minister. All these folks, of course, have personal assistants, etc.

minister
minister of state I
minister of state II

only in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by solomon111(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2012
I am currently browsing with my phone,so i cant watch the video.
Could anyone give us a transcript of the conversation between sowore and the minister.
And pls which minister was that?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by buJu234: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2012
plz does any one has the mobile format, so that we can spread it around on BB in nigeria
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by ochukoccna: 10:18am On Jan 20, 2012
Well done Sowore
Shows your battle against cult groups in Unilag back then was no fluke
May U not stumble nor tire

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by blank(f): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2012
The part i liked was when he said they came in 1hr 30 mins late and gave a "stu.pid" excuse that they had flight delays. That was when i knew this was going to be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by dustydee: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2012
He was in Nigeria during the national (dis)honors award and I remember the incident with Amechi of Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by kim77: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2012
I love this action!!!!
The Battle has just Begun,  !!
We should replicate this type action in Nigeria from  Local Government to State and Federal Level , all corrupt politicians, ministers and individuals that have looted our common wealth from 1960 will not no peace anywhere they go all over the world.

Lets occupy them where ever we see them, We have waited for too long, we can no longer wait,

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Honeycity(f): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2012
someone kindly post the transcript!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by LEXYLOV: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2012
We need people like this to in millions of numbers. undecided

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by chelseabmw(m): 11:24am On Jan 20, 2012
am loving this

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Revolutnz: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2012
koruji please stop wasting your precious time with Beaf aka Blackpikin aka Rad1cal. Just check the timing in his response.Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by lond07: 11:52am On Jan 20, 2012
bayooooooo:

Sowore has made my day!

How could a Minister come late at all not to talk of being late for more than 90minutes? It's unthinkable. You just don't go late to events and start giving useless excuses about flight delays or whatever.

The approach was not just effective, it sent a message, and a very powerful one at that, that these meaningless, wasteful and utterly useless town hall meetings in US while, ignoring the real epicenter of our trouble which is right in Nigeria, would no longer be accepted.
A minister flying first class over all over the world organizing town hall meetings! Of what use is that town hall meeting? who do they want to convince, persuade, re orientate, on a policy which finality of Jonathan's position is not in question? Three ministers in foreign ministry alone when there is no pax Nigeriana anywhere! We are not a world power, not an african power, weak military except to harass peaceful protesters, we are not even an economic powerhouse, we are not fighting war and we have three ministers in a ministry. What manner of expensive diplomacy is Jonathan running? Jonathan is wasteful!

Can one see how civilized police treat people? I leave it to your imagination to fathom what would have happened had the event been staged in Nigeria. The useless, corrupt and incompetent police boss would have threaten them with treason!

I was imppressed with the protest and your post as well. You spoke well

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by maclatunji: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2012
I don laugh tire. Where are all of those Diasporan organisations that are preaching Fresh Air!? By GEJ logic of transformation, there should be too many of them in the hall for any protester(s) to disrupt the entire exercise!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by Rad1cal: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2012
Revolutnz:

koruji please stop wasting your precious time with Beaf aka Blackpikin aka Rad1cal. Just check the timing in his response.Who is fooling who?

Effing eejiot cool,
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by peckhamboi: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
May Allah, God and Sango bless Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by UyiIredia(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
Bookmarked !

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by worm(f): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2012
Good One There OMOYELE

What nonsense is this Beaf guy spewing?

The poll up there is 7% against 93%. the 7% i believe is Beaf, Rad1cal and BlackPiKin  cheesy

You guys no dey tire? SMA

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by IykeD(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
GEJ Odechukwu had better watched his back, it's coming and I can feel it! It's not just only Boko Haram this time! Shameless, corrupt Bastards! Nice job Sowore and crew, God bless y'all!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Disgraces Nigerian Politician! by smarttalks: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For Germany On Wednesday / Garba Shehu: APC NEC Did Not Hold Meeting At FEC Chamber / Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.