Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die (1461 Views)

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by manchy7531: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2012
Second Warning: “Muslims Leave The South East Or Die, Igbos Leave The North” – The Peoples Army

We want to further bring to your notice the continued attack on our people by Boko haram and the federal governments obvious inability to protect Ndigbo. The recent massacre of Ndigbo in Mubi where more than 20 men and women from Adazi Nnukwu in Anambra state were wiped out when they converged to discuss modalities on how to take the corpse of their kindred slain the previous day home. This is a clear sign that if we do not return this violence, then we will be systematically eliminated. The natural law of self preservation will not allow us to keep quite in the face of this pogrom.

The recent conspiracy by the Inspector general of police and Cp Biu to release the most celebrated criminal of our generation is a vindication to our stand and our future actions. The government of Goodluck Jonathan has retained an IG who conspired and released the Osama Bin Laden of our terrorism problem in Nigeria and we are expected to keep calm. Such calm disposition is only achievable by the dead and until we die then shall we be that calm.

We want to inform all Ndigbo living in the North to come home as our subsequent actions will place them in great danger if they remain in the North.

We have received and a lot of reactions to our stand in the Nigeria project and we want to assure all stake holders of Ndigbo that all meaningful inputs will be iron out during this period of training and consultations before our starting activities from February 1st.

The non reaction of Igbo governors in the face of this killing has shown that they are just emergency leaders forced on us by a faulty democracy.To those Ndigbo who feel that they are feeding fat on the table of the federal government and care less about what happens to us,they should know that they are feeding on the blood of their brothers and this has made their own blood the same with the enemy. We will not spare saboteurs.

No retreat no surrender

General Red Devil Nwokolo
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by manchy7531: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
finally the battle is about to start, am loving this.

I hope everybody is getting ready.only the igbos are showing serious effort to fight the killings in the north.i wonder what other regions are doing??or will it be the igbo fight alone.well am sure the igbos are more then enough to fight their battle alone, coward can stay and watch while their people are being kill, diplomatic fools
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by 9jaIhail(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2012
one day
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by manchy7531: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
they should start by first killing all our governors(except rochas),all our senators & speakers(federal & state),then local government chairmen. in the SE
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by Valon4ego(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
@poster where on earth did you get that story from? And by the way i don't know any organisation called "the people's army" cos they definitely are not MASSOB
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by ak47mann(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
most abokis in east coast are gone,just few gate-men and suya men are still around plus the ones that invested in onicha in properties they speak igbo act like igbo too their children have settle down and marry there those ones are now igbos by birth.

In in the north it doesn't matter if u were born there u be "yamiri"they will kill you,u see the difference in mentality?
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by manchy7531: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
well if you are igbo then like this igbo group so you can get updates on issue concerning igbo.i got as a tweet on my facebook wall,

http://www.facebook.com/Ndi.Igbo

by the way peoples army if you dont know them have existed for long now.they were the ones that warned northerners and mulism in the SE to leave the first time as their security will not be guaranteed if the killings in the north continues.MASSOB though is agitating for the actualization of biafra it is a non-violent group,the peoples army seem to be the  new military arm of the south east,new though,am sure they will be working in collaboration with MASSOB and other groups in the SE,and could also indirectly be the military arm of MASSOB but with another name.I am 100% in support of them, let the war begin
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by NorthSharp(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2012
ak47mann:

most abokis in east coast are gone,just few gate-men and suya men are still around plus the ones that invested in onicha in properties they speak igbo act like igbo too their children have settle down and marry there those ones are now igbos by birth.

In in the north it doesn't matter if u were born there u be "yamiri"they will kill you,u see the difference in mentality?

ak47mann, with reference to the part in bold, although I am in a hurry (getting ready to go for Juma'at prayer), I would like to tell you MOST EMPHATICALLY, and I swear by the Almighty Allah, at this holy hour of our holy day, that it is NOT we the ordinary mainstream Muslim Northerners that are responsible for all these heinous, despicable, cold-blooded killings of our Igbo compatriots, and all your people living in the North are fully aware of this simple fact.

And as I have mentioned in one of my posts in a related thread on this forum, we the ordinary Muslims in the North are MOST PROFOUNDLY PAINED by, and ASHAMED of every single incident of such wicked, utterly condemnable and grossly SENSELESS attacks on ENTIRELY INNOCENT PEOPLE, many of whom happen to be our Igbo compatriots.

(I will continue my direct address to you, after I return from Juma'at service -- [b]tearfully [/b]yours)
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by Dede1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2012
These jokers should keep quiet and secure guns before making a noise.
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by manchy7531: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2012

Obviously,if they have done all that they wont tell you.Am sure they have their plans.if anything happens this time am sure the mistakes of the past will not be repeated,couple with the fact that we still have some of our parents who fought at the battle field who will give elderly and experienced guidance to them also,not to talk of the number of billionaire igbos in Europe,America and the world over who are will to fund anything to make sure biafa succeeds plus our igbo diplomats at the UN that will be working for our secession and also our technological gurus who will comeback home.Bro don't be scared Igbos are the most patriotic ethnic group(biafra) as ojukwu has given us the mandate and a legacy(technologically,economically,superior powerful & united biafra) am sure this time,if biafra does not come to be there will be no peace in the world,
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by seenoevil1: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
Dede1:

WORD!
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by phreakabit(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
Who be these Jesters again? Mouth dey scratch them abi wetin? Do they think anyone is willing to jump into another [size=18pt]unplanned[/size] battle? Get things right and then start talking.
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by manchy7531: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
Who be these Jesters again? Mouth dey scratch them abi wetin? Do they think anyone is willing to jump into another unplanned battle? Get things right and then start talking.

bro calm down, let us watch them, they don't have to come to the media to tell the world how well they have been preparing, by the way do you expect them to be idle all these while that the igbo were been killed in the north?, believe,me i understand and how you feel about this issue but am sure they are alot of intelligent people even more intelligent than Ojukwu among them, it is divine not acquired.LET US WATCH THEM.
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by Jakumo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
NorthSharp:

ak47mann, with reference to the part in bold, although I am in a hurry (getting ready to go for Juma'at prayer), I would like to tell you MOST EMPHATICALLY, and I swear by the Almighty Allah, at this holy hour of our holy day, that it is NOT we the ordinary mainstream Muslim Northerners that are responsible for all these heinous, despicable, cold-blooded killings of our Igbo compatriots, and all your people living in the North are fully aware of this simple fact.

And as I have mentioned in one of my posts in a related thread on this forum, we the ordinary Muslims in the North are MOST PROFOUNDLY PAINED by, and ASHAMED of every single incident of such wicked, utterly condemnable and grossly SENSELESS attacks on ENTIRELY INNOCENT PEOPLE, many of whom happen to be our Igbo compatriots.

(I will continue my direct address to you, after I return from Juma'at service -- [b]tearfully [/b]yours)

Northsharp has earned my respect with the above words. If the majority of Nigerian Muslims embrace peace and mutual accommodation for people of all faiths, as conveyed in the above statement, there is still hope that Nigeria will weather the storm created by the extremists who hide amidst the law-abiding to create disorder and whip up the winds of war.
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by manchy7531: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by zebra(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
That was how it started in 1966 and finally the war started in 1967 to 1970 with millions of igbos killed. From what i know igbos are not united, meaning there are Judas among them.  Look carefully before u leap. Ojukwu too was very prepared technologically, economically and otherwise in 1966, but how did it end? When jungle mature Gen Red Devil will flee to ivory coast and leave u.
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by ak47mann(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
zebra:

That was how it started in 1966 and finally the war started in 1967 to 1970 with millions of igbos killed. From what i know igbos are not united, meaning there are Judas among them.  Look carefully before u leap. Ojukwu too was very prepared technologically, economically and otherwise in 1966, but how did it end? When jungle mature Gen Red Devil will flee to ivory coast and leave u.
you talk to much rubbish mr man,igbos are republicans by nature,we had saboteurs doing biafra including yoruba people,before you open ur mouth think b4 u talk last warning,
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by Dede1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
zebra:

That was how it started in 1966 and finally the war started in 1967 to 1970 with millions of igbos killed. From what i know igbos are not united, meaning there are Judas among them. Look carefully before u leap. Ojukwu too was very prepared technologically, economically and otherwise in 1966, but how did it end? When jungle mature Gen Red Devil will flee to ivory coast and leave u.

You have written like a fool. The style of your writing actually did not leave anything for a doubting Thomas who would want to question your informative background. Only few independent nations can prepare for a war. Intra-country wars are very spontaneous in nature. So the talk of Igbo unity or lack thereof and Ojukwu’s preparedness is pure fool’s delight.
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2012
Dont favour this talk.

Let us leave hate or xenophobic threats/killing to those who it is their nature to do so

It is not in our nature to engage in hate killings and I doubt we can sustain a cycle of killing defenseless people as folks seem to do in the North.

Most importantly let us not create a situation where the world pretends they are in doubt who the sole aggressors are.

I will rather favour any moves to help encourage Igbos in the North to relocate and to start a process that helps pressure Nigeria discuss its future.

I dont see how Hate threats/killing of Northerners in the East will help achieve that?
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by ak47mann(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2012
i can see the next thing on the pipe line,soon north will call for sovereignty national conference cool
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by dayokanu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
Shut up and act you cowards
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by ak47mann(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
dayokanu:

Shut up and act you cowards
Yoruba/ewedu smelly,will you shut da FUCCK UP!!
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
lol, @ak. grin
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by nedu210(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2012
mikeansy:

Dont favour this talk.

Let us leave hate or xenophobic threats/killing to those who it is their nature to do so

in as much as i dont support killing of ppl except there is war, but i dont understand wat u mean by the above, and if i may ask, who is it in their nature to be killed.
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by stayreal: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
manchy7531:

they should start by first killing all our governors(except rochas),all our senators & speakers(federal & state),then local government chairmen. in the SE

I don't condome killing but it wouldn't sadden me one bit if those fools are dealt with first.
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
mikeansy:

Dont favour this talk.

It is not in our nature to engage in hate killings and I doubt we can sustain a cycle of killing defenseless people as folks seem to do in the North.

Most importantly let us not create a situation where the world pretends they are in doubt who the sole aggressors are.

I will rather favour any moves to help encourage Igbos in the North to relocate and to start a process that helps pressure Nigeria discuss its future.

I dont see how Hate threats/killing of Northerners in the East will help achieve that?

i agree, but to do so would also mean that we must accept that it is in our nature to die, or to continue dying.
when faced with this stark reality, it becomes clear that you cannot be right
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by tunnytox(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2012
NorthSharp:

And as I have mentioned in one of my posts in a related thread on this forum, we the ordinary Muslims in the North are MOST PROFOUNDLY PAINED by, and ASHAMED of every single incident of such wicked, utterly condemnable and grossly SENSELESS attacks on ENTIRELY INNOCENT PEOPLE, many of whom happen to be our Igbo compatriots.

Hmm this is a positive sign.
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2012
re@lchange:

i agree, but to do so would also mean that we must accept that it is in our nature to die, or to continue dying.
when faced with this stark reality, it becomes clear that you cannot be right

Nope it is not in anybody's nature to choose to die. There is a contrast between self defence and reprisal killings. That is the point I am making. It is practically impossible to defend Igbos dispersed in the North which is why I say come back to down South.

I will take up arms to defend the Igbos if necessary. But I think it is too early in the day to respond with killing every Hausa on sight in the East. So I dont see the point of this reaction.

The difference between winning a battle and winning a war, is understanding the relationship between tactics and strategy. While attacking your Hausa neighbours in the East right now may give some bragging rights in terms of the immediate battle. I dont see how it enhances it enhances our long term geo-political interest.

We must own the moral high ground if we are to build the coalition and alliances we need to win the long term battle for freedom. Thats the way I see it. It is important we dont confuse who the aggressors are. let us not murdy the water.

If you have family in the North, advise them to relocate down South. That is the appropriate response for now. Along side calling out the world to take a stand on the selective killing going on the North un-abated.
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
^
okay o

your points are clearer now
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by BlackPikiN(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
NorthSharp:

Allah Akbar!
Yaya dei?
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by NegroNtns(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2012
Second Warning: “Muslims Leave The South East Or Die, Igbos Leave The North” – The Peoples Army

We want to further bring to your notice the continued attack on our people by Boko haram and the federal governments obvious inability to protect Ndigbo. The recent massacre of Ndigbo in Mubi where more than 20 men and women from Adazi Nnukwu in Anambra state were wiped out when they converged to discuss modalities on how to take the corpse of their kindred slain the previous day home. This is a clear sign that if we do not return this violence, then we will be systematically eliminated. The natural law of self preservation will not allow us to keep quite in the face of this pogrom.

The recent conspiracy by the Inspector general of police and Cp Biu to release the most celebrated criminal of our generation is a vindication to our stand and our future actions. The government of Goodluck Jonathan has retained an IG who conspired and released the Osama Bin Laden of our terrorism problem in Nigeria and we are expected to keep calm. Such calm disposition is only achievable by the dead and until we die then shall we be that calm.

We want to inform all Ndigbo living in the North to come home as our subsequent actions will place them in great danger if they remain in the North.

We have received and a lot of reactions to our stand in the Nigeria project and we want to assure all stake holders of Ndigbo that all meaningful inputs will be iron out during this period of training and consultations before our starting activities from February 1st.

The non reaction of Igbo governors in the face of this killing has shown that they are just emergency leaders forced on us by a faulty democracy.To those Ndigbo who feel that they are feeding fat on the table of the federal government and care less about what happens to us,they should know that they are feeding on the blood of their brothers and this has made their own blood the same with the enemy. We will not spare saboteurs.

No retreat no surrender

General Red Devil Nwokolo

Would you all like Yoruba feedback on this stoupid speech or do you prefer we keep out of it and mind our own business?
Re: Peoples Army Gives Muslims In The South East Final Warning To Leave Or Die by BlackPikiN(m): 12:00am On Jan 21, 2012
^^^Dnt be stooppoiidd.
Are you alright?

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Gets 86% Of Fg Projects - N760bn For Jonathan’s Zone ,zero For North / FG Awards OPC 2.4 Billion Naira Anti Vandalisation Of Oil Pipeline Contract. / Next Generation Must Take Nigeria To Moon - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.