Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves (7555 Views)

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by pondo: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2007
NAME; UDO MIKE BROWN
AGE; 24
HEIGHT; 6.IFEET
STATE; AKWA IBOM
OCCUPATION; ACTOR/MODEL
INDIGENOUS LANGUAGE; IBIBIO
OTHER LANGUAGE(S) SPOKEN; ENGLISH,YORUBA
STATISTICS; 40-33-45
EMAIL; Soxerbrown@yahoo.com
PHONE NUMBER; 08028286029,08054665585

Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by ifyalways(f): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2007
pondo:

NAME; UDO MIKE BROWN
AGE; 24
HEIGHT; 6.IFEET
STATE; AKWA IBOM
OCCUPATION; ACTOR/MODEL
INDIGENOUS LANGUAGE; IBIBIO
OTHER LANGUAGE(S) SPOKEN; ENGLISH,YORUBA
STATISTICS; 40-33-45
EMAIL; Soxerbrown@yahoo.com
PHONE NUMBER; 08028286029,08054665585
hope this is not an advert shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Seun(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2007
Adverts are very much welcome, please. Oga Mike Brown, I salute you. Your confidence is refreshing!
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by sod4luv(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2007
Jst a model sha, Da Koko!!

Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by mellow(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2007
Where am I?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Seun(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2007
Nigerian actor land wink
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by sagitarius(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hi, my name is Saggitarius from Benue State (North-central Nigeria)I'm a model- featured in celtel Advert
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Oyindamy(f): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2007
HI guyz,

I'm also aspiring to be an actress.
I met Mr. Tunde Kelani (Mainframe) some time ago and he advised that I go to One Multimedia training Institute.
I don't know how to combine the movie training with school beacause the training institute don't do part time, I know I've got the talent and it is not everyone doing well in the industry that went to a movie school.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by clutch162(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2007
@pondo!
so it has gotten this far!
na wao. hahaahaahah

wierd and funny people don dey bokun for this forum!

i cant shout.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by ifyalways(f): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2007
No comment
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by PLAYETTE(f): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2007
@Pondo

Your pictures are nice, and u are good looking!!!
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by babadee(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2007
mr pondo,
you fine small but se u sabi speak english? good english and not nollywood english.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Phiniter(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2007
I'm a comedian, featured in school comedi and garry eating competitions
Name: Sammydi ko
Surname: Phiniter
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by powerofmap(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2007
@Oyindamy (f)
HI guys,

I'm also aspiring to be an actress.
I met Mr. Tunde Kelani (Mainframe) some time ago and he advised that I go to One Multimedia training Institute.
I don't know how to combine the movie training with school beacause the training institute don't do part time, I know I've got the talent and it is not everyone doing well in the industry that went to a movie school.

shey you no ni Pe na Baba get this School ni grin , But still maybe he just want you to know da Basis.

One Luv My Brodas/Sisters

A Script Writer in Da House.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Yetunday(f): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2007
@femib26, guess the server here does not want u to read from me. This is my 3rd time of tryin to post on this thread, hope it get posted this time.
I am the deputy Gov. of Ogun state, lol.
Have u heard of this site www.nigeriamovies.net? Check it and drop ur profile there for whatever it's worth.
As for Haruna, I got his no from a movie ge directed and called him for an info but the only help he cld render was to ask how we cld meet! Guess he wanted to be sure say I no wan scam him. I no blame the guy o.
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Geetoylaz(f): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2008
Lasisi, Gbemi

Aspiring, actress/film maker

student- TORONTO FILM SCHOOL/CANADA

MAJOR- ACTING FOR FILM/TELEVISION (DIPLOMA)

MINOR: FILM PRODUCTION (PRESENT)

DEGREE:CRIMINAL JUSTICE

Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2008
am a girl of 20 and i want to be an actreess is their anyone to help me out

Thanks,
juliet

Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2008
and also i want to be a model can anybody introduce me into it
na still d juliet
juli4real12@yahoo.com
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by bolutife95: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
NAME:BAKARE BOLUWATIFE EMMANUEL
HEIGHT: 5.1 FEET
STATE: OGUN STATE
INDEGENOUS LANGUAGE: YORUBA
OTHER LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
EMAIL: bakare.boluwatife@yahoo.com
PHONE NUMBER: 08130012508
Re: Actors And Actresses: Please Introduce Yourselves by djcrooky(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2020
How did it go

bikokwe:
Have done just one.a christian production by the redeemed christian fellowship igbinedion university chapter its titled 'LAST MOMENT' we will be launchin it in about a month's time.Am also a comedian an a show organiser .I will be havin a show on the 4th of nov in IUO okada. luv u all.bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotel Babylon / Best Nollywood Movies You've Seen / These Lastest Movies On Iroko App Will Wow You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.