Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail (6806 Views)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by nikky5(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
This judgement is a bait.No credible person will come forward and bail a terrorist.He must be one to do that.The security agency are waiting.Not even. Not even their family members can come and bail them.If they escape justice then,this feat with that of sokoto will be highly celebrated in a bombing spree.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2012
ratty7000:

the hausas are just deceiving the other tribes.why would government grant some so call terorist bail because dey are all huasa officials,please jona open ur eyes to see all this set against you.

are you saying dat the president no nothing about dis stop deceiving ur mind
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by kelz88(f): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
F^cking idiots!

Bail should have been denied.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by Natasha2(f): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
Oh My God shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked truely this country is a big joke, how can you grant a terrorist bail? I know those in power are the ones protecting these guys its too obvious.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by jamace(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2012
guys, can't u read btw d lines or must everything be written in black and white. Who says they would walk free at last. Sometime u use d small fish to catch d big fish. Can't u guys see! Lets see d people dat will come forth to bail them. Look beyond d ordinary pple!

I see sense in what you have just said, that is if its the actual intention of govt, because a person that will be as rich as paying the 24m automatically shows himself as a sponsor or even a lead to the sponsors, but if not, then Safe Journey to Somalia for our country,

Ok. Let's hope so. I'm watching.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
This post is baseless.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by babestella: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2012
This clearly shows that our dear president Jonathan Ebele Good-lucks is highly incapable to lead this nation. What a stupid and retarded news is this, What in a country where terrorists are being let loose on bail?? This is ridiculous. But protester were shot at sight ?

Guys, I think it is high time, We have to separate peacefully now. There is no Nigeria anywhere in the world.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by kinguwem: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
Nigeria is finished. Granting bail to terrorist suspects is not only a crime against the state but also a crime against humanity. Unless the judiciary and the police is reformed, the war against terrorism is a waste of time. Special courts with competent judges must be establish for the trial of terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by Beync(f): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
jamace:

Ok. Let's hope so. I'm watching.

Any hope in Nigerian? I dont think.
Who among all those captured terrorists hav been prosecuted? Their Spokeman was granted bail. Also hundreds of those that were arrested in months back are u stil hearing there whereabout?  Their sympatizers are all at the helm of affairs you dont expect them to prosecute their subjects. Taking those Boko haram boys to court is like taking them to their saving ground and making them more popular otherwise what stops police from shooting them when they were caught? they want to give them fair hearing i quez. Which poor nigerian gets fair hearing in the court except these sponsore bokoharam boys
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by abrahym(m): 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
Am not suprise, corruption all the way
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by Meddler(f): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2012
dublinkmy6 for any other place that's not naija I will agree with ur point because it makes sense. But since this is naija and knowing that naija officials can't think past their pockets, I'll have to disagree with you. I no longer underestimate their ineptitude or blatant stupidity.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by bokohalal(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2012
No law says that alleged terrorist(s) cannot be granted bail.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by Beync(f): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2012
^How? are these 6 persons alleged or confirmed broad day killers? Now this is the problem we are facing.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by lynxnoon(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2012
Grant bail to terrorists
Multiple coordinated bomb blast yesterday,
Go figure!!
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 21, 2012
This must be the best joke of the century!
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by dublinkmy6: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2012
Meddler:

dublinkmy6 for any other place that's not naija I will agree with ur point because it makes sense. But since this is naija and knowing that naija officials can't think past their pockets, I'll have to disagree with you. I no longer underestimate their ineptitude or blatant stupidity.
Your sentiment is not misplaced at all. But look at the conditions for bail, the money would definitely be accepted but the name of the person that fits into that criteria will be of more importance in the context of fighting this menace since boko haram needs sponsors. Bear in mind also that the president has stated that they have sympathizers/sponsors in govt. circles.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2012
Now, I am afraid for my life.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by 1025: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2012
so why placing a N50M ransom on the kabiru sokoto when he will end up getting a N5M bail.
as long as jonathan remains the president of nigeria, there is every tendency that the population will be reduced to half before the end of his tenure.
jonathan is nothing but a round peg in a square hole.
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by okosodo: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2012
Northern judges will deliver judgment stupidly in favour of boko haram no matter who is watching. Its high time people come out to protest what these hausa judges are doing
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2012
just after the protest, boko haram decided to bomb, why not during the protest? why after?
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
Holy Christ! This is the end, i give up on this jonathan government. Terrorist getting bail Wow!
Re: Boko Haram: 6 Alleged Suleja Bombers Granted N24m Bail by juman(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
babaowo:

many are in there 5,10 to 15years waiting trials while modern day killers are scoting-free, naija i fear thy nation oooo, 

Leaders should fear God. Many innocent poor people are waiting for their trails!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Slams Sylva With Money Laundering Charges / China Takes Major Step To Ban Islam / Buhari Won’t Authorise Anybody To Bribe Judges – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.