Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded (10209 Views)

Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Prison Break Season 5/6 / Prison Break Season 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by cuteNhot(f): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2007
Migines:

Naaah. She died in season3 after an attempt by linc to rescue she and lj.
did you ACTUALLY saw her?
nowhere in se03 was she seen.
she was axed before the season began. sorry
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by topeteadr(m): 1:13am On Dec 27, 2007
Guys u need to see the update of prisonbreak.

The bad guy's where out of patience, the prison head already knew that scofield was up to something, so he face scofield and said " i know u wanna escape but 've gat some of ma own plans'' then the prison head took scofield to a hold where he has been digging since the day the he got into sona.
After that the bad guys decided 2 strike. *so they came into sona with choppers, hummer and many more ammunitions. There was a war btw the prison guards and the bad guys . . . . . %% guys u nid 2 see the way they came into sona%%. . . . . The bad guys killed the prison guys, when the chopper was 'bout to pick fisher, scofield jump and held fisher telling him he's nt going alone. Luck was on scofield's side until the SONA ground team came in. Guys a serious mayhem was going on with fire burning everywhere bombs xploding right in sona.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by topeteadr(m): 1:19am On Dec 27, 2007
The sona ground team killed all the bad guys and blew the chopper. Scofield and fisher quickly jumped and changed clothes.

When d war was over, the overall head of the sona prison guard, *much old than the first one they showed in ''call waiting'' came into sona, called scofield out slapped, beat him and send him out of sona and told him neva to come near sona again, since he was giving them problems.
Just imagine they sent scofield outta prison.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Migines(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2007
@cute n hot
u definitely a'int talking bout prison break.

Season2 ended when scoffield came into sona.
We saw sara being tied up wit LJ. And a picture of her was taking holding a newspaper and it waz sent to linc via mms or wat ever.
She waz beheaded to make linc and scoffield understand dat any more shitty stunts 4rm them will send Lj's head rolling. Maybe i need to send u d DVD.
@TT
its funny went u use "bad guys"
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by mellow(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2007
Its amazing how they killed her. she was the only romantic thing

on Prison Break
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by iice(f): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2007
she was too boring jare. . .good thing she got sawed off tongue
I noticed she doesnt make eye contact that much with Michael (yeah i can feel the intense chemistry blehhh) undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by holythug(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2007
then where was d head kept
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by holythug(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2007
iice
long time
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by dinozzo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2007
like how many times did they kiss, even when they did, it was just so lame.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Migines(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2007
@holythug
it waz sent to linc in a box.
Y'all is ryte ders nothing romantic bout doz two.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by iice(f): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2007
Holythug. . .yup wink Hope u cool

Dinozzo (sorry offtopic). . .i finally got to see bionic woman couple of weeks ago. . .blehhh, not ma gig. . .not a fan of chick flicks tongue (though i do like the crazy chic - da 1st bionic woman - the blond lady) grin grin

Yup. . .i think its like one kiss per season tongue grin grin grin Nwayz I think Sucre's lovelife is about all i can handle tongue tongue Marie cruz wah wah. . i tire for hin own. . .Atleast T-Bag has fun!
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Migines(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2007
T-bag is d real deal. Dat guy is on sneaky sonofabitch. He knws how to stay under the radar but still be in control.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by cuteNhot(f): 1:15am On Dec 28, 2007
yeah! Nigerians will love T-bag grin
sneaky bastard. grin
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by dinozzo(m): 3:10am On Dec 28, 2007
iice:

Holythug. . .yup wink Hope u cool

Dinozzo (sorry offtopic). . .i finally got to see bionic woman couple of weeks ago. . .blehhh, not ma gig. . .not a fan of chick flicks tongue (though i do like the crazy chic - da 1st bionic woman - the blond lady) grin grin

Yup. . .i think its like one kiss per season tongue grin grin grin Nwayz I think Sucre's lovelife is about all i can handle tongue tongue Marie cruz wah wah. . i tire for hin own. . .Atleast T-Bag has fun!

yeah bionic woman, i watched like the first 3 episodes and forgot about it, it wasn't just the stuff. I prefer journeyman, its kind of cool,seen it?

Then there is pushing daisies, I watched the first episode but haven't got time to watch it since.

Hey i've watched all the epsiodes so far of HIMYM grin, its all about Barney even though they try to ridicule  the character sometimes and make him look like trash. Its taking forever for Ted to meet the one tongue, I forget most of the time that is the essence of the show. I like the structure of the show with the flashbacks, Robin and Ted getting together and breaking up, Marshall sometimes very annoying, Lily is just Lily.  But like I said its all about Barney grin. Suit up cool.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Mustay(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2007
I gatz to see how the whole story ends
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by iice(f): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2007
dinozzo:

yeah bionic woman, i watched like the first 3 episodes and forgot about it, it wasn't just the stuff. I prefer journeyman, its kind of cool,seen it?

Then there is pushing daisies, I watched the first episode but haven't got time to watch it since.

Hey i've watched all the epsiodes so far of HIMYM grin, its all about Barney even though they try to ridicule the character sometimes and make him look like trash. Its taking forever for Ted to meet the one tongue, I forget most of the time that is the essence of the show. I like the structure of the show with the flashbacks, Robin and Ted getting together and breaking up, Marshall sometimes very annoying, Lily is just Lily. But like I said its all about Barney grin. Suit up cool.

Hmmm seen only one episode of Journeyman. . .gonna work on that. Havent seen pushing daisies yet. Ahahahaha I swear Barney is the ish!!! I just love that guy. . .and even when they try to get him, he usually has the last laugh. Ted annoys me. . .always looking for the one undecided Indeed suit up! grin grin
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by iice(f): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2007
Dinozzo. . .jst finished journeyman. . .not bad at all. Takes me back to them quantum leap days cheesy BTW when i first saw Dan. . .my bro and I were like 'wait we know that guy, but only with blood on his face'. . .then it came to me. He was in 'Rome' - he played Lucius Vorenus
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by dinozzo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2008
Yeah Journeyman is cool, i think its underated. Yeah its like Quantum Leap, I watched some reruns on tv two years back.

Have u seen the pilot of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles? Its officially starting this month.
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by iice(f): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2008
I think it's underrated too. . .
Yeah i saw a li'l bit of the sarah conner chronicles. . .cool, i look for that one (but maybe i might not even follow it - not big on chic flicks)
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by bluehorizo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
t bag is the man! ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d :d :d :d :d :d :d :p :p
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Jalal(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2008
Well i am still watching season 2, nearly finished with it, tho, am lookin forward to Sarah's beheading lol!!
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by sexxxxy(f): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2008
i was initailly shocked when she died,but it dosent affect prison break in any way,it just gets better and better,just finished episode 10,the story line is fantastic,its gripping,best show on tv for me,
Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Jalal(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
Enjoy!!

Re: Prison Break Season 3: Sarah Tancredi Beheaded by Jalal(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2008
Really on closer inspection, it could be anybodys head and not sarah's maybe the company did that trick to scare the brothers, the producer could have done that to give her time off, but am xpecting to see her back, if not alive then maybe in spirit lol!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

who watches India - A Love Story / Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? / I Need Help On How To Download Movies Online:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.