Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Vera Alex – Beat Again + K’ocho - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vera Alex – Beat Again + K’ocho (899 Views)

Yemi Alade Caught In Sex Scandal With Alex Ekubo / Lyric (i Want More Of You) Alex Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vera Alex – Beat Again + K’ocho by Kwame08: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2012
Download Here => http://hiphopsouth./2012/01/20/vera-alex-beat-again-kocho/

I’ve been checking out the gospel music scene lately, as a versatile music lover I get into all sorts you know and frankly speaking, Nigerian music has got alot to offer when it comes to that. Just some days ago, I got these songs from this cheerful Idoma-speaking lady, and the most things that captured me about her; Vera’s sound exhibits a much more positive artiste with a smooth and delicate note progressions and absolute decency in her lyrics, she places her rhythms at the spot where it does not miss. Both tracks are quite lovely and appealing to the mind, body and soul, and her astonishing voice just gets me excited for what is to come from this young and promising singer. She also did introduce herself, and you can read all of that in the blockquote below.

(1) (Reply)

B.O.U.Q.U.I Drops New Single, Set To Release Album / Ice Prince - Aboki And More / Oliver Twist Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.