Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights (55959 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed / Breaking News: Kano Under Attack Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

@bayooooooo

Figures like the ones below do not lie. 99% of the Midwest voted to get out of the Western Region, it is a lesson that many of you have still not learnt which is why you are arrogantly revising history as if we do not know why we opted out. Arrogance played a huge part in our upping and leaving. Perhaps, I will open a thread on this issue and post many of the shameful things that set our minds on leaving the Western Region.

99% in a referendum is a very powerful declaration indeed. cool

Good! Nairaland is free and you can open as many threads as you want, if I have time, I will gladly contribute.

But your point has not invalidated my position that there was political undertone as there would have been close to same figures for other minorities in the East and the North had referendum be encouraged in those regions. That's not revision of history but understanding of the nuances that make history. That's why someone like me will not entirely believe  there is no political undertone to bombings going on in the country today or the peace of graveyard that suddenly envelopes the once restive Niger Delta.

One more point, there is nothing arrogant about my position: That GEJ, by all standard and by all definition of the word, is incompetent. That there was political undertone to the creation of Mid West with skewed intent of weakening Awolowo politically. If you have facts that had referendum been conducted for the minorities in other regions, that a resounding NO would have carried the day, I ll simply endorse your argument. I don't believe in too big to fail or to learned to go wrong. Just provide a justification.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Obiagu1(m): 3:41am On Jan 21, 2012
Na wa oo!

Kano of all places

If Kano is destabilized, then the North is gone, gone with the wind.

Now this brings me back to my earlier post

One thing many people have to realise is that Boko Haram scourge is a very hopeless situation.

They CANNOT be stopped because:
They are invisible (You can nab one or ten of them but anyone could be Boko Haram)
Nigeria border is too massive and too porous
We don't have that kind of money to adopt Israeli measures whose border is very small

So what we are left with is nothing, believe it or not that's why I can't criticise GEJ.

Where my anger lies is his failure to ask difficult questions and stop being pro-One Nigeria. What do Boko Haram want? If people in their region accept their demand, give it to them or call a conference many have been asking for.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2012
@Danka7777

That image is during the assassination of Osama Bin Laden

@Others

Is there oil in Somalia!? M.o.r.o.n.s! lipsrsealed
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by kizito96(m): 3:41am On Jan 21, 2012
These Bastards should be killed. The Government is arresting and releasing these Idiots while they regroup to kill innocent people
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by DanKan0: 3:47am On Jan 21, 2012
Danka7777:

Another free and knowledgeable Nigerian. Keep up the good work and continue to enlighten the misguided ones amongst us. Many Nigerians don't know how this world operate. There are forces and societies that control this world. All the wars and psuedo-wars you see: Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan and Libya are some examples.

Next Syria then Iran. People probably dont even know Israel has nuclear weapons hence why they dont sign NPT becuase then inspectors can come and check their facilties cool . But then again Iran is bad they want to destroy Israel with Nukes tongue
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 3:50am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

@bayooooooo

Figures like the ones below do not lie. 99% of the Midwest voted to get out of the Western Region, it is a lesson that many of you have still not learnt which is why you are arrogantly revising history as if we do not know why we opted out. Arrogance played a huge part in our upping and leaving. Perhaps, I will open a thread on this issue and post many of the shameful things that set our minds on leaving the Western Region.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/618690_Midwest_gifc8ab793912f73fbfd315c809824d9a07

99% indeed, no wonder 99% voted for their oil-obsessed brother to protect their 'oyel' interest. It easy to see that u guys betrayed the west after chopping their cocoa money and have betrayed the north be subtly snatching power from them. I can tell u when 99% of ur 'oyel' is gone, 99 % of ur populace will leave the babies behind and betray their future by running back to the westerners and northernes like u did in the days of cocoa and tin. By that time Gej kids and dokubo kids will be chinese citizen and the ND will likely be used for planting groundnut, cocoa, and palm, which used to be ur first love. Then ur children may av to resort to being war soldiers fighting real war (instead of shooting pregnant women in their sleep ) and gathering empty tins of milk instead of the cheap once u guys used to get from jos(1930s - 1960s).
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 21, 2012
all4naija:

@Danka7777

That image is during the assassination of Osama Bin Laden

@Others

Is there oil in Somalia!? M.o.r.o.n.s! lipsrsealed

I try not to respond to comments that come no where to the vicinity of reason. The fact that you don't know that Somalia has a huge oil deposit in Puntland tells me you are deficient in global affairs and should be quiet. Again, any one who follows the news knows that the image was taken on the eve of Bin Laden  murder; didn't have to explain that.  I have nothing more to discuss with you.

Study a little more before you open your mouth and embarrass yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_exploration_in_Puntland
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by DanKan0: 3:53am On Jan 21, 2012
Obiagu1:

Na wa oo!

Kano of all places

If Kano is destabilized, then the North is gone, gone with the wind.

Now this brings me back to my earlier post

So called Boko can blow up Police headquarted in Abuja wetin be Kano?  tongue

You are right though in saying "They are invisible (You can nab one or ten of them but anyone could be Boko Haram)"

However GEJ knows whats going on. There I disagree with you.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by TippyTop(m): 3:55am On Jan 21, 2012
sheyguy:

99% indeed, no wonder 99% voted for their oil-obsessed brother to protect their 'oyel' interest. It easy to see that u guys betrayed the west after chopping their cocoa money and have betrayed the north be subtly snatching power from them.

And why are you openly displaying your location as Niger Delta? Na by force to join the West/North? Go carry your guguru jare.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by jason123: 3:58am On Jan 21, 2012
I am just here to correct a lie.

The Itsekiris opposed the creation of the Mid-west region so the I don't know where 99% was gotten from since the population of warri was this:

Here are the official 1963 population census figures and the ethnic distribution pattern for Warri Division (now the 3 Warri Local Government areas.)

Ethnic group                                  Population                  % of Total

I.   Itsekiri                                    92,711                      64%

II.  Ijaw in 3 enclaves                    20,702                      14%  

III.     Urhobo of Agbassa             2,000                        1.4%

IV.     Urhobo of Idimi Sobo of Okere         480               0.3%

V  Others – Urhobo, Edo, Hausa,Ibo     29,167                 20%                          

Total                                                     145,060                        100%

http://www.waado.org/urhobohistory/WesternNigerDelta/Danjuma/Itsekiri/PositionPaper.html

Also, about the vote pattern. I once saw it but this is the closest I could find for now:

The Itsekiri ab- initio had opposed their inclusion in the Mid West Region until they had the guarantee of the protection clause in the Mid West Constitution of 1964. Therefore when the military abrogated the clause, they struggled to the limit of their and resources to be excluded from the then proposed Delta State for fear of oppression and marginalisation-today’s pogrom and ethnic cleansing in Warri were not even contemplated then.

http://www.itsekiri.org/files/communique/communique_details.php?selected_id=81

Secondly, PEOPLE PLEASE do a bit of research before you get carried away by lies and propaganda.

Lastly, the creation of the Mid-west was not because of oppression as people want us to believe, it was because the Oba of Benin was not used to the whole idea Ogboni confraternity unlike the Oba of the Yorubas.
It was more of a political thing since you cannot have two kings in one palace! So, to prevent friction between the Benins and the Yorubas, the Mid-west had to be created.

This is apart from the obvious external influence to reduce the political and economic power of the West by the other "two".
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 4:05am On Jan 21, 2012
Tippy Top:

And why are you openly displaying your location as Niger Delta? Na by force to join the West/North? Go carry your guguru jare.
U username potrays u as someone on top but ur comment cöntradicts that. If u dönt like the bitter truth, keep decieving urself then.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by jason123: 4:10am On Jan 21, 2012
Before I go, people and brothers (including Kpogede) and sister, this is NOT a oil war, neither is it a religious war. Boko Haram is a NATIONAL ISSUE and should be treated as such. Toady, we all watched Muslims die along side their Christian counter parts. I know its hard not to be partisan aginst the "North" ( I'm also guilty of it) but let us reduce it as much as possible. Let us respect the dead.

Thank you!
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by stayreal: 4:16am On Jan 21, 2012
Danka7777:

You are a FREE AFRICAN and very knowledgeable on the happenings in Nigeria today. I thought I was the only that thinks in this line. Read my past comments and would see I second this.

The below are responsible for all these bombings.

Obama asks his CIA chief, what's the game plan for Nigeria? Well, Mr. president, the game plan is pretty simple, we going to fund Boko Haram to carry out a series of bombings against Nigerians, make it seem like a religious war and ultimately it will culminate into a civil war. Once we got civil war, we can go over to the United Nations(UN) and advocate for the separation of Nigeria into four parts. One part, of course, would have to be Niger Delta region. With the establishment of the Republic of Niger Delta, our access to the oil will be uninterrupted for decades to come. That is the game plan Mr. President.

Obama replied: That's a heck of a plan Chief. 

TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR FACES BELOW. BLOOD SUCKERS OF THE AFRICA CONTINENT. THEY GOT LIBYA AND MURDERED GADDAFI IN COLD BLOOD. DESTROYED ONE OF THE MOST PREPOSTEROUS COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. NOW LIBYA IS NOW A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. NIGERIA IS NEXT AND THEY AT IT AT FULL SWOOP. THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO AS A COUNTRY TO STOP THIS UNLESS WE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS UNITE AGAINST THESE FORCES OF EVIL.

Why do we need to defend Nigeria? Let it die already. WE DID NOT AGREE FOR NIGERIA'S CREATION!

Yes, the US has interest in Nigeria's oil. But guess what? They already have control of the oil. Do you know how many Americans travel to Nigeria to make OIL money? Nigeria is one of the US biggest money makers so of course they have interest in Nigeria. I live in the United States and grew up here. The American goverment has people that study countries such as Nigeria and can predict when a country like this will go into chaos. The American government knows more about Nigeria then Nigerians know about themselves.

The Islamic extremism has always been in the North from before Nigeria's independence it has only evolved since OBJ allowed these idiot Hausas to create their Sharia law which should not have been allowed. Nobody talks about this. This springboarded the Boko Haram movement years later for full Sharia across Nigera.

Another thing, there is no reason why the south especially the SS and SE should ally with the North who killed many of their people since the 1950s. We have nothing in common. WE DO NOT WANT NIGERIA ANYMORE. Nigeria hasn't done sh!t with OIL since it was discoverd but have had leaders and politicians loot it while people suffer and lack basic needs that many oil producing nations provide to their citizens. Only looters and western corporations benefit from the OIL.  WE WANT THE NIGER DELTA AND BIAFRA TO BE EMANCIPATED FROM THE SLAVERY OF NIGERIA. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by TippyTop(m): 4:22am On Jan 21, 2012
jason123:

[b]Secondly, PEOPLE PLEASE do a bit of research before you get carried away by lies and propaganda.

Lastly, the creation of the Mid-west was not because of oppression as people want us to believe, it was because the Oba of Benin was not used to the whole idea Ogboni confraternity unlike the Oba of the Yorubas.

What are you smoking? So you want us to believe that Mid-West was created to appease the Oba of Benin? My friend are you sane?

Before supporting bayooooooooo you should've read his post. His arguement was that every one would want their own states given the opportunity. He gave examples of the middlebelt. What would have been the reason if the middle belt had voted to leave the North in a  referendum?
According to you it would be the Tor Tiv wanted to be called an Emir.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 4:24am On Jan 21, 2012
@Jason123
Everybody knows you are a counterfeit Niger Deltan, somebody who claims to be Itsekiri, yet gave his village as Ogbe-Ijaw. I don't know why you are ashamed of your real roots like boko harem and sheyguy; these days every aboki claims to be from the ND. You are a disgrace.

Every ND person and every exposed Nigerian knows that the battle is about oil.
The only money source worth a second look in Abuja is oil. Period.

By the way, the only way to counter the figures I posted is by posting results that can be verified, ok? 99% of Midwesterners voted to leave the Western Region, and we did. Let it kill you.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Obiagu1(m): 4:36am On Jan 21, 2012
DanKan0:

So called Boko can blow up Police headquarted in Abuja wetin be Kano?  tongue

You are right though in saying "They are invisible (You can nab one or ten of them but anyone could be Boko Haram)"

However GEJ knows whats going on. There I disagree with you.

Abuja is a mere creation but Kano is the heart and soul of Northern Nigeria with history behind it.

GEJ does not know what is going on believe me, he is as confused as every citizen concerning boko haram.
He is not safe too.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by jason123: 4:44am On Jan 21, 2012
Tippy Top:

What are you smoking? So you want us to believe that Mid-West was created to appease the Oba of Benin? My friend are you sane?

Before supporting bayooooooooo you should've read his post. His arguement was that every one would want their own states given the opportunity. He gave examples of the middlebelt. What would have been the reason if the middle belt had voted to leave the North in a  referendum?
According to you it would be the Tor Tiv wanted to be called an Emir.

No need for the insult as I have not insulted you.
I did not support any one. I was simply debunking a lie and for people to educate themselves. They should research instead of listening to a faceless paid agent who brain wash peeps on the net. While those guys are in Nigeria getting shot, you have people who come on the internet from Uk and USA shouting war.

Secondly, I did not read his comment. There was no need for me to, after all, I did not quote him but if that was Bayooooo's point (I hope I got the context right), then YES, he is too right.
Look my friend, if there is an all-out-split in Nigeria (not the North-South split), trust me, people would align with their brothers and sister, wherever they maybe.
And this brings be the the Niger-delta republic question, really, the name should be changed to Ijaw republic (no disrespect to my Ijaw bros cool). If given the chance, every "majority" would do what the "Hausa-Fulani" on every "minority", that my friend is a FACT in Nigeria. Secondly, Niger-delta republic will be swimming in "oil-wars" instigated by the WEST so we could sell our oil for cheap to get weapons to kill each other off quickly.
To me, that is a hell I do not want my people to face.

Even the "Middle belt", what is it? Is it the same Middle belt that consist of Fulanis in Nasarawa, Niger and other parts of the MB? Or Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara ? Oh please, this is foresight. The euphoria of a united Niger-delta will quickly end when the "oil-wars" start.

Those are my points. There is no need to reply. . .
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Obiagu1(m): 4:59am On Jan 21, 2012
jason123:

The Itsekiris opposed the creation of the Mid-west region so the I don't know where 99% was gotten from since the population of warri was this:

Also, about the vote pattern. I once saw it but this is the closest I could find for now:

Secondly, PEOPLE PLEASE do a bit of research before you get carried away by lies and propaganda.

It was more of a political thing since you cannot have two kings in one palace! So, to prevent friction between the Benins and the Yorubas, the Mid-west had to be created.

This is apart from the obvious external influence to reduce the political and economic power of the West by the other "two".

Beaf's chart is correct. Itsekiris voted under Warri and they did not oppose the creation of Midwestern State.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by youngmonie: 5:03am On Jan 21, 2012
OCT 1 2010 " We know who they are and we will deal with the situation". Throughout 2011 the same thing happened. Dec 2011 " This is something Nigerian would have to live with". Do we rally have a leader?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by jason123: 5:08am On Jan 21, 2012
Obiagu1:

Beaf's chart is correct. Itsekiris voted under Warri and they did not oppose the creation of Midwestern State.

Please, don't be ignorant. You believe beaf because of some chart. I showed you an actual article from an Itsekiri website and you still don't believe.
I wish I could find where the exact chart was, as in the website I saw the chart, I wouldn't hesitate to post it but Obiaju read the article I posted and do some research.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Obiagu1(m): 5:11am On Jan 21, 2012
jason123:

Please, don't be ignorant. You believe beaf because of some chart. I showed you an actual article from an Itsekiri website and you still don't believe.
I wish I could find where the exact chart was, as in the website I saw the chart, I wouldn't hesitate to post it but Obiaju read the article I posted and do some research.

You're seeing the result of a referendum and you're talking about a website. Furnish me with a different midwest referendum result if Beaf's own is not correct. The result is what it is and you're seeing it right there.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Onlytruth(m): 5:24am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

@bayooooooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/618690_Midwest_gifc8ab793912f73fbfd315c809824d9a07

Very interesting table.

By my own calculation, 98.75% of mid westerners voted yes. So, 99% would be an accurate approximation.
Powerful stuff. cool
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by jason123: 5:31am On Jan 21, 2012
Obiagu1:

You're seeing the result of a referendum and you're talking about a website. Furnish me with a different midwest referendum result if Beaf's own is not correct. The result is what it is and you're seeing it right there.

Again Obiagu, I hope someone can get it. As in, the ethnic vote not region. I once saw it . . .

Okay, here is another article:

Asaba, western Ijaw, and an Itsekiri faction all opposed creation of the Midwest. When Benin and Warri delegates in favor of creation of the Midwest region attempted to raise the issue at the Western regional conference on Constitutional reform that year, they were prevented from doing so.

http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/barticles/benin_and_the_midwest_referendum.htm

A whole lot of politics happened then, chiefly influenced by "outsiders". But please, do you research. . . .
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Obiagu1(m): 5:35am On Jan 21, 2012
jason123:

Again Obiagu, I hope someone can get it. As in, the ethnic vote not region. I once saw it . . .

Okay, here is another article:

A whole lot of politics happened then, chiefly influenced by "outsiders". But please, do you research. . . .

You're just arguing blindly. I have the result with me here.
This is a typical example of someone, the writer of that article, who probably opposed the Midwest, revising history claiming the Itsekiri opposed it as if he was talking for the whole people.

It's like someone posting the 2003 election result and you're arguing.

Anyway, this is a day of mourning the death of our service men and women and civilians killed by Boko Haram.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Obiagu1(m): 5:50am On Jan 21, 2012
bayooooooo:

Whereas they were united against Yoruba domination, creation of the Mid-West (later called Bendel) failed to eliminate marginalisation and inequity. The first government of the Mid-West under Premier Dennis Osadabey, a Mid-West Igbo, had more Igbo ministers out of the twelve ministers and about the same number of permanent secretaries. Thus overnight, the minority tribes of the Mid-West had passed from Yoruba domination to Igbo domination until the first coup and the civil war liberated them. Or so they thought.

Another revisionist.
How many Igbos are there?

Premier
Dr. the Hon. Chief Dennis Osadebay

Minister,  Local Government & Chieftaincy
Chief H Omo-Osagie

Minister, Economic Development
Chief O. Oweh

Minister, Finance
Chief O.I. Dafe

Minister, Health
Mr. John Igbrude

Minister, Works and Transport
Dr. Christopher Okojie

Minister, Justice
Mr.  Webber G. Egbe

Minister, Education
Chief FH Utomi

Minister, Establishments
Mr. John Umolu

Minister, Information
Reverend Imevbore Edeki

Minister, Lands & Housing
Mr.  ES Ukonga

Minister, Internal Affairs
Prince Shaka Momodu   

Minister, Trade & Industry
Mr. JA Orhorho   

Minister, Agriculture and Natural resources
Mr.  VI Amadasun   

Minister, Labour and Social Welfare
Mr.  EO Imafidon   

Minister of State (Finance)
Mr.  GI Oviasu

Minister of State (Agriculture & Natural Resources)
Chief FU Osuhor

Minister of State (Local Government & Chieftaincy)
Hon. LST Fufeyin

Minister of State (Premier’s Office)
His Highness, Enosegbe II, Onogie of Ewohimi

Minister of State (Premier’s Office)
His Highness, Gbenoba II, Obi of Agbor
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:25am On Jan 21, 2012
Speaking based on the results below, no way in hell will Urhobo join the west. Of all the groups on that list, they were the most keen to leave. 150,382 voted yes and only 273 voted no. The lowest no vote in the chat, from the highest yes population of all the ethnic group voters turnout.

Damn, they wanted out more than the Asaba Igbos and Ijaws. Shocking!

[quote][/quote]
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 21, 2012
please stop derailing the thread.

jonathan must go. enough is enough. stop playing the tribal card.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by karlmax2: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2012
diluminati:

Since ur protest and bombings is not working in ur quest to remove him!! Why not go and remove him urself
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by stayreal: 6:37am On Jan 21, 2012
karl max:

diluminati:

Since ur protest and bombings is not working in ur quest to remove him!! Why not go and remove him urself

No, on the contrary Nigeria must go! We need to break up this crap. Anybody wanting "One Nigeria" is brain dead to me! I don't know why some of you think changing who is president will bring anything good. From this day forth I will no longer call myself a Nigerian. AS A MAN SAYS HE IS SO IS HE.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by dasa: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2012
diluminati:

GEJ is not going anywhere, let them keep sabotaging the govts, effort. The Man will be there. If anything happens to him. Several meeting are already being held in the creeks oh.

Unlike Boko Haram, they kill and destroy but oil money still flows. if oil production is shut down like it was done before the amnesty, how will nothern states survive? they dont make any money for themselves.

The loss of life is Sad, but look who the ones United and Almighty not is destroying itself. Times really do change
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by benzion72(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2012
Where are the GEJ soldier deployed to peaceful lagos when Boko Haram is rendering havoc again in Kano. GEJ is proving only one thing that his minority tribe are incapable of ruling Nigeria
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by stayreal: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2012
benzion72:

Where are the GEJ soldier deployed to peaceful lagos when Boko Haram is rendering havoc again in Kano. GEJ is proving only one thing that his minority tribe are incapable of ruling Nigeria

So which tribe is capabable of ruling Nigeria well? Please give us an answer. Inquiring minds want to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.