Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion (19435 Views)

Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? / Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by spicyhoney(f): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by freecocoa(f): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
What a loss,may his soul RIP.

It shall never be well with those beasts.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:00am On Jan 21, 2012
Rest in Peace, gone too soon.  cry cool
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by ollyruffy: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2012
This is very very SAD. I remenber all his detailed reports of Kano subsidy remover protest on ChannelsTV

R.I.P!

May your blood hunt down your killer.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Hmm2: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2012
,   when i saw him on channels last week reporting about d fuel subsidy removal protest in kano, honestly i was scared for him. In-fact, i said in my inner heart that, this guy better be careful in that northern part of the country or on the contrary when reporting he must protect his head, wear bullet proof and dark glasses to protect and disguise himself b4 his life will be cut short, this was exactly my inner thought. My HEART BLEEDS for this young reporter, i find it difficult to accept his death. how can a young, handsome and dedicated man with vibrant future die in such a manna because the government of this country have deliberately refuse to to take appropriate measures on boko haram, eh! because they all have skeleton in their cupboards. What a FAILED GOVERNMENT!!! i said REVOLUTION is the fastest solution and the best thing that can happen to this country, 
                         ENENCHE, may you soul rest in peace in Jesus name, AMEN.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Natasha2(f): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2012
RIP
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Gbawe: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2012
This is tragic !!! RIP to this brave young Nigerian. This should not be happening.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by lynxnoon(m): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2012
Imagine!!  He wasn't killed by the blast, He was gunned down by the terrorists just after the blast.

I hope and pray his death along with many others won't be in vain
May his soul in perfect peace
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by SILAKABUWA: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2012
"A witness told the BBC's Hausa Service he was with a group of Christians and Muslims taking refuge in a mosque near the gun battle"
America will never achieved its objective to divide and rule,
I qouted this below
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16658493
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by ememonl(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2012
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 21, 2012
Even the dreaded al-qaida do not execute journalists. Once, in a conflict or war, journalists are not spared, then you know that the decline into the great unknown has begun.

Nigeria is finished.

Rest in peace, brave, young soul. Your fate is greater than theirs.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by 4ee: 12:31am On Jan 21, 2012
Oh no,this is so shocking. shocked
May his soul rest in peace and May God avenge his death on all those who contributed to the chaos in Kano and other parts of Nigeria in any way.
May God comfort his family on this loss. Amen.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2012
I am not sure those terrorists cold blooded murderers will finish this one wey dem don start so. . .

Why do I get a sense that Nigeria may never be the same again . . .or is it just me
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by adino(m): 12:39am On Jan 21, 2012
may his soul rest in peace and in the bosom of the almighty god.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by bright007(f): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2012
islam is Å religion of peace»»na wash
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by jmaine: 12:43am On Jan 21, 2012
What a sad loss, i can't help but
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by dempeople(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2012
[size=14pt]
Life is a war

Earth is its battlefield

You fought honorably well

R.I.P.
[/size]
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by adino(m): 12:45am On Jan 21, 2012
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE AND IN THE BOSOM OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
ENENCHE AKOGWU YOU ARE A HERO.

41 Gun Salutes

Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 21, 2012
Seun, change the smiley icon of this your thread. It's insulting. . .
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by aljharem(m): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2012
RIP brother. Allah protect your soul in perfect peace
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Gbawe: 1:04am On Jan 21, 2012
Terrible !!! The mistake this young man made was to engage others he thought were fellow Nigerians. All our words here are worthless. We appear to be heading towards a tragic National  fate ordinary Nigerians, the real victims, are helpless to prevent.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/channelstv-reporter-shot-dead-kano

After the first explosion at the police headquarters, Mr. Enenche reportedly went out to the spot to ask a few people loitering around about the blast thinking they could provide eyewitness accounts. However, they pull a gun and shot and killed him on the spot.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 21, 2012
What's going on in Nigeria? Can somebody tell me Nigeria is in state of confusion on what to do about Boko Haram?

RIP!
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Pataki: 1:18am On Jan 21, 2012
Water runaway me eyes. . . . . .

And yet Jonathan can still afford a 3million naira meal tonight and a 3million naira meal tomorrow morning.

I feel so sad, my heart is heavy to even sleep tonight.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Haloweyright(m): 1:20am On Jan 21, 2012
Boko Haram again good luck is busy angry over insult from the nigerians during the subsidy protest deploy soldiers to lagos kano kaduna while boko haram are busy feasting on peoples blood hooo what a president
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by phtomay(m): 1:33am On Jan 21, 2012
RIP
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by chidozman(m): 1:42am On Jan 21, 2012
RIP bro!
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Exponental(m): 1:43am On Jan 21, 2012
I foresee a military coup very soon.
A president who is trying to avoid chaos foreseen n ignores d burning chaos.
If d best military is worst than d worst civillian, i think i prefer d best military if security can be checkmated.
whats d joy of democracy when there is no life to witness it.

Enenche, RIP_____ u were attacked cos of ur diligence to duty___ may d soul of those who perpetrated d evil know no peace till their last day on earth.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by megastu(m): 1:48am On Jan 21, 2012
May the young man's soul rest in peace. I remember vividly his coverage of the Subsidy protests in Kano. cry
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by kbdrim(m): 1:53am On Jan 21, 2012
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Mogidi: 2:06am On Jan 21, 2012
Pataki:

And yet Jonathan can still afford a 3million naira meal tonight and a 3million naira meal tomorrow morning.

Can you please honour this man by offering some condolence to his family?
Islamic extremism and Boko Haram should be your target of rage.
For the sake of those he left behind lets not use his death for "real politik".

So sorry a young man had to die this way. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by Rad1cal: 2:15am On Jan 21, 2012
RIP young soul cry cry
Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by idmanzik: 2:27am On Jan 21, 2012
I went through Late Eneche Akogwu facebook wall, and his post on 15th October 2011 reads "It's time to go back home", on 22nd of October 2011, he posted "Wen will d old cliche 'no where like home' lose meaning?", and his last wall post reads "Oh God of heaven, I besiege thee! Give me d ability to always know what's true and to b fair to all manner of people".

RIP Eneche,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% / Troops Destroy Illegal Oil Refinery In Rivers & Avert Farmers/Herdsmen Clash(Pi / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.