Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures (129542 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by musspuss: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2012
Right now we don't know Boko haram anymore, Who are these people? What exactly do they want? The killings are now just so random and their aim is all just so confusing, pointing fingers isn't helping. sad
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by dami90: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Smallwoman(f): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2012
shocked
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by 989900: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2012
On the issue of boko haram. I think our gov. Are the sponsoring this guys. They should stop deceiving us.

This is Gov't.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by otokx(m): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2012
And to think GEJ deployed soldiers to a peaceful Lagos.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by ayinba1(f): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2012
Is there a leader in the country? I choose to be different from those who claim that it is the west. Are we so dumb that we cannot think for ourselves? If NL is anything to go by, we Nigerians are quite capable of killing each other off for different reasons.

If we find a common ground in ethnicity, then religion becomes a factor to that WE ALLOW to disunite us. If we happen to be of the same ethnicity and religion, clan differences are given a chance BY US to divide us. If we are even of the same clan, WE ALLOW blood ties to cause disunity.

At the end of the day, WE CHOOSE!
AT no time in this world will everyone be of the same - race, religion, physical traits, ideology, (u name it). Those who recognize these differences and TOLERATE them are the ones who prosper.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2012
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! It will continue as a direct result of decades of willful ignorance by the security agencies, politicians and religious leaders. why are you complaining now when you had the chance to make a difference, you did not.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by bdidi: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2012
we saw it coming to this some 45years ago. GOD HELP NIGERIA!!!!!!!! cry
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by xcolanto(m): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2012
Looking at all these recent events unfolding in Nigeria, one thing comes to mind, 2015 predicted break up of Nigeria. Despite the involvement of foreign agencies like the CIA and what not on Nigerian soil to help combat these issues as invited by GEJ, its alarming that these events only seem to escalate and these foreign agencies are not scoring any points in combating this issues they are here for. Think Nigerians there are higher powers at play here. The idea is to get the north (muslims) against the south (christains), that's the only way Nigeria can divide! Over religous lines, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by sheyguy: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
Anybody saying they saw it 45 yrs ago is hallucinating big time. It is totally mean for some pple to try to exploit the situation at hand to explain their selfishness 4 decade + ago.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by sheyguy: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
Anybody saying they saw it 45 yrs ago is hallucinating big time. It is totally mean for some pple to try to exploit the situation at hand to explain their selfishness 4 decade + ago.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by kjhova(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2012
There's no pretention about the fact that BH are Islamic proponents. But to carpet bag all Nigerian Muslims as BH apologists is setting the foundation for a Rwanda!
The fact is BH's version of Islam does not go down well wt most Muslims even in the north. They want to abolish education, the emirate systems, democracy, working women, television, cinemas, hotels, fastfood eateries e.t.c. as well as Christianity!!
If this is their aim, why will you think any emir will support this? I say BH is a cancer that's destroying both Christians & Muslims alike. It is said that in 2011, while the Taliban killed 300 westerners in Afghanistan & Pakistan, they also killed 33,000 Muslim Afghans & Pakistanis!!
That's not collateral damage my friend, that's ultimate disregard for Islam, Christianity and yes, humanity itself.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by babakb: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
i wonder what frosbel and co know about jihad that they have the guts to say we dont adhere to the teachings of jihad in the Qur'an, you that is afraid to study the Qur'an, and somebody is also saying that he whips for islam, look at the irony, despite condemnation of islam from all angles, even on this site you insult ALLAH and MUHAMMAD, no muslim has ever Insulted JESUS or TRINITY or even your system of worship, this alone should send you some message. for purpose of clearity as a muslim the only jihad i know is to fight oppression and persecution, defend oneself from any kind of aggression, that is definately not what the so called bokoharam is doing.

Talking about the sharia, yes its the rights of all muslims to be governed by sharia, but in nigeria's case its made easy, the late gaddafi suggest the division of the country but he was branded a madman and now the heat keeps coming, i cant tell you who is behind it cus i dont know, all i know is nigeria is ripe for SNC and its obvious that Muslims and Christians can no longer live together. The worse day in our history is the 1914 Amalgamation.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by sheyguy: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
babakb:

i wonder what frosbel and co know about jihad that they have the guts to say we dont adhere to the teachings of jihad in the Qur'an, you that is afraid to study the Qur'an, and somebody is also saying that he whips for islam, look at the irony, despite condemnation of islam from all angles, even on this site you insult ALLAH and MUHAMMAD, no muslim has ever Insulted JESUS or TRINITY or even your system of worship, this alone should send you some message. for purpose of clearity as a muslim the only jihad i know is to fight oppression and persecution, defend oneself from any kind of aggression, that is definately not what the so called bokoharam is doing.

Talking about the sharia, yes its the rights of all muslims to be governed by sharia, but in nigeria's case its made easy, the late gaddafi suggest the division of the country but he was branded a madman and now the heat keeps coming, i cant tell you who is behind it cus i dont know, all i know is nigeria is ripe for SNC and its obvious that Muslims and Christians can no longer live together. The worse day in our history is the 1914 Amalgamation.
babak u sound like a baba[/b]ri[b]k fellow especially with the bolded. Why are churches and brothel categorized together in sharia states? Has any southern state ever categorized brothel along with mosque under illegal structures? U need to wake up from ur day-dreaming.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by kheart(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
Paradise is forbidden for the one who commits suicide

The masterminds of terrorism who groom and brainwash young people for suicide bombings and encourage them with dreams of Paradise by means of ‘martyrdom’ should realize that God has decreed a permanent torment in Hell awaiting those who commit suicide. Jundub b. ‘Abdallah reported that the Prophet a said, ‘Amongst those before you was a man who was wounded. Unable to bear the pain, he took a knife, sliced his wounded hand and died due to excessive blood loss. God Most High said, “My slave decided to hasten his own demise, so I made Paradise forbidden for him”.’ .
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by kheart(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
Forcing your Belief upon Others and destroying Places of Worship is unlawfulness

Islam gives complete religious freedom to non-Muslims, and the Islamic government is not to interfere in their religious affairs. Islam also guarantees the protection of their places of worship and other religious sites, as well as their life, honour and property. In short, Islam presents an unprecedented model of tolerance, harmony and peaceful co-existence. The Qur’an fostered feelings of harmony amongst religions and ensured their freedom to the point that it forbade the believers from insulting the false gods of other faith traditions. God says in the Qur’an, ‘And do not insult those whom they worship besides God, lest they insult God wrongfully and out of ignorance’. There can be no better example of interfaith tolerance than this.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Mbuko91(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
What hopelessness? Who are the dounces saying its not muslims? Are boko haram guys christians?its just like saying that because u av pentecostals and catholics,one isnt a christian sect, this is pure islamic manipulation and senseless display of their conscienceless consciencelessness, well,if the majority deaths were muslims,all the better, pikin wey say him mama no go sleep.him sef no go sleep, wat religion would support 'holy war', arrant illiteracy!
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by ziga: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
In my opinion,

The division between north and south was enhanced when Northern democratic leaders chose to adopt the sharia legal system ina secular "one Nigeria"

And our presidency at that time did nothing to resist it.

Religious extremism was given legal backup!!!
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by reagand200(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
babakb:

From your antecedents you must accept the fact that although the main sponsors of the TERRORIST GROUP may be POLITICIANS trying to score a cheap point but there is no denying the fact there is a RELIGIOUS undertone in their AGENDA.
Also, there is no denying the fact that the FIELD SOLDIERS of this group are basically MUSLIMS .
They,Jama’atu Ahlus Sunnah Lidda Awati Wal Jihad , may have hurt or killed fellow brothers in the course of their SCORTCHED EARTH policy but they have ISLAM boldly written on their face.
However, i do solemnly agree with you that BREAKING Nigeria to FEDERATION may be the LASTING SOLUTION to this seemingly UNENDING crisis
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by deadie(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
Religion of Piss!
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by MemeInc(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
May Allah save us from this torment
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by juman(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
voltron:

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! It will continue as a direct result of decades of willful ignorance by the security agencies, politicians and religious leaders. why are you complaining now when you had the chance to make a difference, you did not.

You said it all!

Useless people.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by iiiyyyk(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
IF YOU REMOVE ISLAM FROM THE WORLD, YOU HAVE SOLVED 80% OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS.

TRUE OR FALSE

Considering this.

These are the top ten TERRORIST ORGANIZATION: All ISLAMIC.
1. Al-Qaeda
2. Hamas
3. Taliban
4. Hezbollah
5. Liberation Tiger of Tamil Eelam
6. Kurdistan Worker’s Party:
7. Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
8. Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna
9. Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
10. Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (GIA)
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by kunletech: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
Muslims hate chrt wit passion, because de bliv dat chrtnty is obstacle to islamic religion.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by baslone: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
Boko's are losing focus! They should stop going after security operatives! They should face the people feeding on their brothers' flesh!
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by olapluto(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
iiiyyyk:

IF YOU REMOVE ISLAM FROM THE WORLD, YOU HAVE SOLVED 80% OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS.

TRUE OR FALSE

Considering this.

These are the top ten TERRORIST ORGANIZATION: All ISLAMIC.
1. Al-Qaeda
2. Hamas
3. Taliban
4. Hezbollah
5. Liberation Tiger of Tamil Eelam
6. Kurdistan Worker’s Party:
7. Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
8. Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna
9. Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
10. Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (GIA)
Who created this list? The UK Government recognises Hamas. What is terrorism btw? Nelson Mandela was once called a terrorist on BBC. If you open your eyes and senses, you will understand this world alot more. I am not violent, I am a muslim. over 95% of Muslims are non-violent. But you chose to remain brain washed. I honestly pity your sorry self.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Caseless: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
Despite d fact that muslims all over the world have condemned this act of bombing, xtain in nigeria stil thinks; killin non-muslims is islamic. Do u tink xtain show luv d way muslims all ova d world have shown. The issue is, bh, i.e if they exist, even attack the muslims. Most people that died in the blast yestrday ar muslims. Wen we hav some armed robery suspect in jail, BH members or susbects are being bailed. Or even, a high ranked member escaping from 10-armed policemen and their former spokesman sentenced to 3yr jail term, how can u dissociate GEJ from this 'ill-justice'. Who do we blame 4 hitler and musveni's actions?,  'cos they were xtains, do we now blame xtainity 4 their actions? Islam preaches against killing of inocent people, and BH is not islam. A good xtain should be good enough 2 defend and speak the truth. If GOD had wanted nija 2 be homogenous in religion,dont u tink it would've been so. He knows why he cr8d us  in 1 place,so no need of killing each others. Let's leave in peace and harmony!
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by deols(f): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
it is so so sad! May Allah help us o!

kj_hova (m)
Lagos, Nigeria

Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures
« #45 on: Today at 08:52:37 »

Hey @Leomax,
let me school you a little bit son. Have you been around the many churches in Nigeria to witness the diff versions of xtianity we have? Do you notice how diabolically opposed to each other some of them are? Are you close to Islam enough to notice this same variance in dogma? Do you have Muslim friends? Have you ever seen the Quran before? Ever touched the book, never mind Reading it? Try some of these above. You may soon realize that an ignorant Christian (although might never wear a bomb) is as dangerous to society as an ignorant Muslim.

you are soo right with the bold. All u need do is read many of their comments here on nairaland to actually feel that.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by LEXYLOV: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
And they did this evil in the name of What shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Olountoyin: 5:43am On Jan 22, 2012
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by michylabo(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2012
Its sad to c pple dying like mosquitoes, This is really sick and inhumane, my sympathy to evryone dat has lost loved ones, Its clear dat many replying and trying to excuse ISLAM from dis horrors have not experienced 1st hand dis animality. If u dnt knw, den listen, They r encouraged by some of their IMAMs in some mosque to join in the fight. They use some mosque as armoury to store weapons. They quote the koran as an authority backing their actions. Yes true many r geninue muslims, but pls do not excuse ISLAMISM from dis blood bath. ISLAM have provided a good breeding ground for this terrorist/animals.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by ulnan: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2012
Dis is vry serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.