Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano (23937 Views)

Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012 / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by God2man(m): 2:53am On Jan 21, 2012
Boko haram are disadvantaged in terms of number. I do not think they are many. Some of them are illiterate. They are not brave enough to face death. They used drugs. They also need money to perform their evil agenda. Boko haram are more than what the the Nigeria army or police can handle. Boko haram depend on some people to carry out their operations, i believe they used almajiris. My people, i believe that there is nothing that wisdom cannot handle. Let us ask ourselves, how do they get money to finace this evil agenda? How do they spend the money? What other things do they use the money for apart from finacing their operations? The way they have access to money should be blocked. The police should look for the weakness of Boko haram and use this as a bait to capture them, we do not need to be chasing them with guns, it is high time the Nigeria Army or police change their tactics in handling the issue of boko haram, may be they should send those things they cherished after them to deceive them and then capture them, not necessarily gun. The police force or the Army need more sophisticated equipment to confront them. The Government need to wake up, and tackle this problem with an "iron will", they should be focused and determine to stop this evil agenda. Time is running out.There is power in small things that seem to be harmless, or silent, wisdom is profitable in all things. There should be neighbour to neighbour securty agents in the nothern part of Nigeria, this is not the time to sleep with both eyes closed, No. We should all stand up against this evil agenda called Boko haram, remember evil persist, when good people do nothing and lastly christians in the Nothern part of Nigeria must as a matter of necessity form or raise a formidable prayer intercesors continually, everyday and pray an agressive prayer of the psalmist, (psalm 35) to withstand Boko haram in the spiritual realm before they manifest in the physical, we are in a perilious time already, the world is a MAD HOUSE, an effectual fervent prayer of a righeteous man availeth much, it works, we should know that, we have all other options but prayer still remain the best option. God bless Nigerian. God2man.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by SILAKABUWA: 2:58am On Jan 21, 2012
‎"Rumours of CIA ties were fuelled in July 2009 when Mr Taylor himself told his trial, at the UN-backed Special Court for Sierra Leone in the Hague, that US agents had helped him escape from a maximum security prison in Boston in 1985"
If CIA can do this, who will doubt them for freeing BOKO HARAM suspect to bomb kano today
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16627628
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Goshen360(m): 3:33am On Jan 21, 2012
God2man:

Boko haram are disadvantaged in terms of number. I do not think they are many. Some of them are illiterate. They are not brave enough to face death. They used drugs. They also need money to perform their evil agenda. Boko haram are more than what the the Nigeria army or police can handle. Boko haram depend on some people to carry out their operations, i believe they used almajiris. My people, i believe that there is nothing that wisdom cannot handle. Let us ask ourselves, how do they get money to finace this evil agenda? How do they spend the money? What other things do they use the money for apart from finacing their operations? The way they have access to money should be blocked. The police should look for the weakness of Boko haram and use this as a bait to capture them, we do not need to be chasing them with guns, it is high time the Nigeria Army or police change their tactics in handling the issue of boko haram, may be they should send those things they cherished after them to deceive them and then capture them, not necessarily gun. The police force or the Army need more sophisticated equipment to confront them. The Government need to wake up, and tackle this problem with an "iron will", they should be focused and determine to stop this evil agenda. Time is running out.There is power in small things that seem to be harmless, or silent, wisdom is profitable in all things. There should be neighbour to neighbour securty agents in the nothern part of Nigeria, this is not the time to sleep with both eyes closed, No. We should all stand up against this evil agenda called Boko haram, remember evil persist, when good people do nothing and lastly christians in the Nothern part of Nigeria must as a matter of necessity form or raise a formidable prayer intercesors continually, everyday and pray an agressive prayer of the psalmist, (psalm 35) to withstand Boko haram in the spiritual realm before they manifest in the physical, we are in a perilious time already, the world is a MAD HOUSE, an effectual fervent prayer of a righeteous man availeth much, it works, we should know that, we have all other options but prayer still remain the best option. God bless Nigerian. God2man.

Thank you and God bless you. Sometimes, i wonder if we have leaders in Nigeria that are in their right thinking. God help us.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by rawtruth(m): 3:39am On Jan 21, 2012
@nwanna89;
                     Many are not aware of what this sect did before the killing of their leader: This group started as the 'Nigeria Taliban' and had carried out raids on banks and the police station in Bama, the police barracks in Gwoza and and a few other places in Borno, state prior to the confrontations in Maiduguri and enirons. They robbed banks to finance their 'preaching' activities, and naturally the police who provide security in all banks had to be dealt with to pave way for smooth evacuation of cash from bank vaults-Taliban style. Christians were never their targets until lately when they established links with al-qaeda. Alqaeda's perceives Christians and the western world led by the USA as their sworn enemies. Western societies and their value system are abhorred by al-qaeda and their affiliates all over the world. Nigeria's value systems are predominantly western-inclined. As al-qaeda's theology spread among hardline muslims all over the world, it was just a matter of time before Nigeria too, with a huge muslim, received its 'portion'.  Boko haram has grown out of the 'small criminal gang image it had and is now in a position to dictate terms. Unfortunately their 'terms of agreement' remains impracticable even among Islamic nations. They offer no compromise on their ideological stand, it is either we surrender to them or fight to eradicate them from our midst; a very tedious task indeed!
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by SamIkenna: 3:40am On Jan 21, 2012
Berom youths eating Hausa-Fulani people? For real? Wow! I need evidence to believe this, but if by any chance it happens to be true then it means Nigeria is way deeper in the mud than I thought. Berom and Hausa-Fulani used to be friends and brothers, its a shame if they are eating each other. It goes to show us no condition is permanent in life lest no one boasts. Nigerian Govt and people need to hurry up and break this country else Berom would be finished by Hausa-Fulani. Fulanis don't 4get easily and if this cannibalism is true then Berom people are in for a long haul. Nigerian people should also demand that the youths that cannibalized their fellow humans should be dealt with. Its just dead wrong, I don't care what Fulani did, we cant debase ourselves in this 21 century.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by zumbigbo(m): 3:40am On Jan 21, 2012
This is what BOKO PDP are referring about.

One of a couple of videos circulating freely re : Birom flesh eating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3GKm8ik4_o
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by kizito96(m): 3:44am On Jan 21, 2012
God will punish them
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by rawtruth(m): 4:07am On Jan 21, 2012
@Sam Ikenna;
There is no truth in that statement, it's all the usual hausa/Fulani propaganda campaign. I'm not Berom but I live in central Nigeria where the Fulanis, in order to subjugate and enslave ethnic minorities in the region, engage in all kinds of dirty tricks to silence their helpless victims. Berom are largely educated and must be aware of HIV?AIDS in the blood of people who don't care for condoms, lol. That is even beside Christian doctrine which prohibits such practices. It must also be noted that cannibalism was not wide-spread even among primitive societies of stone age; it was done by some during rituals that were seasonal. Let them look for a better propaganda topic to sell to the gullible.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by medoski(m): 4:22am On Jan 21, 2012
Extreme Islam has  been a recurring decimal in  northern Nigeria since  the late 70s. The likes  of Maitatsine, Dangungun, and shite Nigeria  championed  by Elzazzak etc are very  good examples. This groups have  had resistance  from the  contemporary  Muslim community in Nigeria. The irony in this issue is that the leaders championing these groups are well learned and are  exploiting the poor education of their followers. The  shite Elzazzak was a first class student of econmics who after graduation refuse to  serve his  country in NYSE arguing that he rather serve  his God. But  thesame Elzazzak later served as an adviser in kaduna  state government . The murderd  Boko haram leader Used sophisticated phone gadgets, and  cars but yet preached to  his people to  shun western education. When his  wife had complications during  child  birth, it  was a Yoruba  christian doctor  that treated her.

These series of  suicide bombings are  beyond politics and is the  greatest threat to  Islam in Nigeria. To  engage these people we  have  to first tackle  them  in an ideological warfare before  any form of physical war  combat. Muslim clerics have  to anonymously go on air, in newspapers to bring out Koranic  arguments  that these suicide bombers in  Nigeria will  not go to  heaven, because boko haram told  them that is  an easy  entry  into  heaven,

We can  remind  them  that  the  Prophet only  attacked those  that  attacked  him, and  that he  also forbid the killing  of unarmed,  children and women in any  form of warfare.

Remember  a  suicide  bomber is not  fighting to  win  any war, he is  fighting to  express an anger. But muslims + christians can fight Boko haram. if we refuse  to  see it  as  a muslim christian crisis because that  is what  they  want.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by deandavid(m): 4:29am On Jan 21, 2012
d way i see this issue is vry simple,if truely muslims that claim islam is a religion of peace,they should try extra harder to cleanse their image by fighting this boko jharam people.else i see all of them (muslim nd boko haram) as blood thirsty religion n people. come to think of it, these people are fighting for the islamization of nigeria, and it is the ultimate goal of islam to convert unbeliever, which therefore means they are fighting for the benefit of their religion, nd if boko haram succeeds, all muslims will rejoice. so no muslim ll conderm dis peoples act, because it is the religion they r preaching nd spreading. i think if truely the emirs , sultan,imams nd muslim in general rise to truely conderm this pple.it will go a long fo help nigeria remove these killers in our mist.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 21, 2012
@Gombs"Eh, About the cannibalism claim, Yeah,tis true.I witnessed it during jos crisis, Berom boys did roast them and ate out of the carcass, But my question is "what makes boko haram think christians are weak?", Prophet mohammed's teachings on jihad, Still some certified cretins will still dim wittedly write islam's a religion of peace."

Abeg no come here come dey fire lies at people. For wia u see that one? U dey there when dem dey chop the people? undecided abi you sef na demsay-demsay u dey do? undecided and just to add, are u saying that the rubbish those drug addicts said about Christians being cannibals is true grin oboy laf wan kill me die wen I read that line. Those Boko Haramites dey suffer from illetracy disease big time.na the best accusations wey dem fit come up with be that? chei grin wonders shall never end.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 21, 2012
I can bet with any body that with this letter, if the Imams in Kano say nothing to put the people back on track, the Boko Haramites will WIN the support of the not well-educated majority indigenes of Kano( if they are not already in support). I was born and bred here so I know what I am talking about when it comes to Kano and how fanatical the mostly poorly educated indigenes can be. angry
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by medoski(m): 4:59am On Jan 21, 2012
@deandavid siad
d way i see this issue is vry simple,if truely muslims that claim islam is a religion of peace,they should try extra harder to cleanse their image by fighting this boko jharam people.else i see all of them (muslim nd boko haram) as blood thirsty religion n people. come to think of it, these people are fighting for the islamization of nigeria, and it is the ultimate goal of islam to convert unbeliever, which therefore means they are fighting for the benefit of their religion, nd if boko haram succeeds, all muslims will rejoice. so no muslim ll conderm dis peoples act, because it is the religion they r preaching nd spreading. i think if truely the emirs , sultan,imams nd muslim in general rise to truely conderm this pple.it will go a long fo help nigeria remove these killers in our mist.

The muslim clerics are afraid because when you do so , people with AK47 will pay you a visit the next day: the govt cannot protect themselves not to talk of you. That is why I stressed the word ANONYMOUS. High profile muslim scholars and village heads have been assassinated by these people.

Also, the aim of every religion is to get as many converts as possible, but we are supposed to do that factually not physically. Lets try to convince each other to be muslims or christians instead forcing each other. These groups in the past use daggers and sticks, now they know how to manufacture bombs and they have guns. every northern city should strengthen their local vigilante, train and register them to fight boko haram.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Iolo(m): 6:12am On Jan 21, 2012
zumbigbo:

This is disturbing. As a country I now know we have a huge problem on our hands. These guys were eating human flesh in full-view of police officers. People will always retaliate one form or the other.

I no longer think Nigeria the way it is can ever work.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Raxxye(m): 6:19am On Jan 21, 2012
Gombs:

Eh, About the cannibalism claim, Yeah,tis true.I witnessed it during jos crisis, Berom boys did roast them and ate out of the carcass, But my question is "what makes boko haram think christians are weak?", Prophet mohammed's teachings on jihad, Still some certified cretins will still dim wittedly write islam's a religion of peace.
I also want to ask where u saw it and the proof that it was actually the accused tribe(Berom) that ate, and indeed that the people eaten were Hausa/Fulanis. This is an attempt at inciting hatred against this minority tribe and a possible genocide. That these fools even claim christians eat humans should tell anyone that it‘s just a cheap propaganda emanating from violent-minded illiterates.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Profkenny1(m): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2012
zumbigbo:

were they killing because Jesus instructed them to kill? NO!!! and you didn't hear them say ''Jesus(God) is great'' when killing because they know what they're doing is against the teachings of Christ and it's sinful.But when these Boko harams(even Hausas) kill,you hear them say ''Allah is great''.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Iolo(m): 6:25am On Jan 21, 2012
Raxxye:

I also want to ask where u saw it and the proof that it was actually the accused tribe(Berom) that ate, and indeed that the people eaten were Hausa/Fulanis. This is an attempt at inciting hatred against this minority tribe and a possible genocide. That these fools even claim christians eat humans should tell anyone that it‘s just a cheap propaganda emanating from  violent-minded illiterates.

Someone posted links to a Youtube video. Please watch that. It doesn't prove that the Cannibals are actually Berom, but they are clearly of southern origin (from their accent) and there's clearly a dead body they hack from time to time with pieces of flesh in peoples hands. Of course no won knows if its a muslim or not, but who do you think?
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Cogent: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2012
I guess Nigerians have forgotten how Jonathan came out to declare that Boko Haram is being financed by Politicians.
I guess they have forgotten that the governor of Bayelsa once threatened to mobilize Boko Haram if he didn't get his way.
I don't understand how you people think. Muslims sheltered Christians during these bomb attacks, muslims were also killed during the attacks.
BH is a plot to divide the country. Why do you think USA were SO SURE we will split in 2015?
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by lekerenike: 6:36am On Jan 21, 2012
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by babarazy: 6:42am On Jan 21, 2012
cool

Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Iolo(m): 6:46am On Jan 21, 2012
4 Nov 2011: The motorcade of Borno State governor Kashim Shettima comes under BH bomb attack in Maiduguri on its way from the airport to the governor’s residence as he returns from a trip to Abuja. Around 150 are killed in coordinated BH bombing and shooting attacks on police facilities in Damaturu and Potiskum in Yobe State. Two BH suicide-bombers blow themselves up outside the military Joint Task Force headquarters in Maiduguri in a botched suicide attack.

Does this absolve the present Borno governor of being a sponsor?, na wa o. Tot the guy was in bed with them.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by LewsTherin: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2012
Allah is merciful, but his followers are not. Is that what they mean?
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Cogent: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2012
When Berom Christians ate the flesh of those muslims that did nothing to them, you people were quick to say they are not xtians & it is just a plan by those that want to distabilize Nigeria, but when you read leaflet that is circulated by the same people, you quickly decide that they must actually be muslims. Keep fueling war among yourselves instead of directing anger to those in power that want you dead. Fools
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by studyineu: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2012
Hahahahaha, Dis guys are really foolish and stupoid de need to be burnt. Christians killing muslims and eating their flesh. Hahahaha when I tell u guys dat these BH guys don't have anything they are fighting for just a political tool to make de government of GEJ de worst.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by MinCeteris: 7:12am On Jan 21, 2012
"In addition, we fight anyone who helps the above listed to wage war against us even if he/she is a Muslim."

"In conclusion, any one that aid in the arrest of our brother should await his ow"

Put on your thinking cap and analyse this statement, then you can conclude on their mission.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Najwal: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2012
ISLAM, ISLAM, ISLAM IS A RELIGION of PEACE, whether u accept it or not Does not Count because ur foolish opinion, thinking, believe is useless. THose dat seek to tarnish the image of Muslim Will PERISH "Insha'Allah".
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by ogogo24(m): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2012
babarazy:

cool

'Allah' means God in Arabic, just like 'chineke' in Igbo & 'olorun' in Yoruba. Please use your head before u make very very stupid coments like d above. May the Almighty God forgive u.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by prodam(m): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2012
@poster
source,

NO BOKO-HARAM, No Islamic Terrorist group in Nigeria, No killing of Christians by Muslims, some people want to make the country inhabitable for us due to their defeat and satisfaction of their personal interest
everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
the true teachings of Islam does not encourage all this,
simply and briefly, before a jihad (attacks) could be staged there must have been some pre-events, the conditions are so numerous that at most times, muslims have to resolve to dialogue,
majorly, what Muslims are directed to do can be said to be a "defensive attack" at a point where it is the last option, jut like every other person, u defend urself if you are being attacked,
Muslims don't initiate violence against any body, Muslims will never kill a soul because he refuses to take his religion.
but still on still, bad eggs(people who understand little about the religion they are practising) are every where even in other religions,
all over the world, including Nigeria Muslims have had disrepute and have been put into black book by escalating or "hyping" any violence caused by Muslims, when a negligible number of Muslims are involved in crime, the Media put it to be a serious one initiated by Muslims,
The western world can never be fair to the Muslims because the Muskims cannot accept what they are trying to give them and the Muslims cant afford to give them what they want, the western world want to make the world go secular, no religion, no good deeds, crime and vices should be the order of the day, they want to lead the world, they want to legalize homosexuality and lesbianism, they want to make alcohol a regular drink for all, all their efforts to making this a reality are proved abortive by Islam and Muslims,
the western wold has seen Islam as a menace to them in, as an obstacle in achieving their evil intentions on earth, so they will not hesitate to wipe them off and make living uncomfortable after all they rule the world presently,
Although Muslims believe that the evil intentions of the western world would definitely come to pass, the whole world will soon become a place of great sin, whereby clerics would engage in open sins(as we see some of it today) as stipulated by the Prophet(S.A.W), but muslims all over the world have made it a responsibility upon themselves to resist it in anyway within their capability,

Finally, Muslims are not surprised at how the world is today, It has been predicted already , Muslims we are already close to , if not already in, the asri period, Muslims are are peace-loving people.because Islam means "the religion of peace"
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by Najwal: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2012
Wow! Unto the unbelievers of ISLAM, for they are misguided by their very OWN.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by freecocoa(f): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2012
killing and eating of flesh as claimed are just lies from the pits of hell. These BH guys are really sick b*stards,they keep saying they fight as regards their religion yet some people will say its a religion of peace. What a blind religion and followers.
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by ige101(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2012
all these post here are all jargons to me.the only way forward for this country is division.yes,i mean D I V I S I O N.We need to split peacefully into as many as possibo.but who will spear head this is d question.our stupid law breakers frm d south are busy takin of changin the name of d police force even wen issues of that threaten our nationhood is on ground
.pray God will push out our saviour soonest
Re: English Translation Of The Boko Haram Leaflet Been Circulated In Kano by dasa: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2012
The kano bombings are a reaction to massive arrests by the army in recent days. many low level and highly placed members of the gruop have been arrested recently. they are being squeezed. GEJ and the army should intensify efforts and bring this rubish to an end this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gridlock: The Madness On Abuja - Lokoja Highway (pictures) / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Nigeria Can Generate 12,000 MW Of Electricity — Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.