Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Painting And Interior Decoration Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Painting And Interior Decoration Business (1055 Views)

Interior Decoration Services / Exterior And Interior Home Painting (pictures) / Painting And Decoration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Painting And Interior Decoration Business by cloydec: 2:04am On Jan 21, 2012
Good day everyone,
I am really pleased to have come across a lovely website like this that brings Nigerians in various countries 2geda.
Well my post here is to seek for reliable business partners and investors to run a painting and interior decoration company with me. I have done a good study in the market and seen that it is a very profitable and exciting business. The fact is that contructions, as well as renovations is constant and as long as we get the contracts coming in, we would always remain busy.
Now the company would have a very unique style in terms of the workers. We will have uniforms for our labourers which they always have to use while onsite performing any duty. We will also have all our working tools on ground in order avoid delaying jobs or not rendering first class services. We will also ensure that at all times the quality of our job is rated as five star. As the company grows and gains recognition and all time client satisfaction, we will start importing and sell quality home decorations & accessories, furnitures as well as office materials.
I have registered a business name with the CAC (corporate affairs commision) in Abuja and I have also bought its domain name to start working on a website.
I am based in Benin City so I would really be happy to find someone around or someone who dont mind us starting in Benin and then establishing the business in their location as the business grows and gains recognition as a brand name.
This is all I can say for now so any one interested can please email me at contactus@cloydeconcept.com. I would be delighted to hear from serious investors and long term business minded people. Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Cakes, Snacks, Small Chops, Drinks For Your Events / Watch Dstv Includin Supersports,mytv,madagascar 4 Free / Vacuum Cleaners Free Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.