Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). - Business (1687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (9981019 Views)

Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}. / Pools Bankers For The Week. / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (2141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by proflomo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Haywire1, for your information, I'm a Physics lecturer in a university. The amount I earn as salary in a month is more than the money you can ever make in 5 years.It will be stupid of me to begin to exchange words with an illiterate like you.

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by proflomo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
For those of you that sent your email addresses I will try to send the PDF copy before the end of tomorrow. Please make sure you don't share it with anyone. Thank you.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by proflomo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
haywire1:

Scammer, u better shine your eyes well. So your orientation about lotto is that lotto is a game played by illiterates, your brain is soo dull for aving such nonsense thought on mind. See guy, if you passed through d walls of a school,your brain should know lotto is a game of probability.

Guy, dont try me atall, use your scamming book to make millions for yourself then come back here for testimony.

OLEEE, THIEF, BARAWOOO

#

Haywire1, for your information, I'm a Physics lecturer in a university. The amount I earn as salary in a month is more than the money you can ever make in 5 years.It will be silly of me to begin to exchange words with an illiterate like you.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by freddynand: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
proflomo:
Bunch of illiterates. I was expecting this. Because I know lotto is full of illiterates like you.
lotto literate u can only scam those that are fools and despirate. All i asked from u is to post games for people to be sure of u not talking nonsense. Or better still make use of ur studies and win the millions to urself we dont need thieves like u here.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by kaylog: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Plz if u re literate or not u can win lotto just buy ideas from anywhere or anyone I have studied haywire n others for long n they have good ideas about d game. Just let every one be himself n do it thing right.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by freddynand: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
proflomo:
Haywire1, for your information, I'm a Physics lecturer in a university. The amount I earn as salary in a month is more than the money you can ever make in 5 years.It will be stupid of me to begin to exchange words with an illiterate like you.
How much do u recieve as a phisics lecturer, if ur salary is enough to cover up your expenses u shouldn't be here trying hard to sell a common book.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by kaylog: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
I am a mechanical engineer n have taught physics for almost 10yrs but I still respect n follow haywire n some other pple here very well daily. Haywire u n Ur guys ride on pls
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by obi231(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
asarila:
GHANA: LUCKY G
07-06-2016
SUC: ((77))-((89))-((26))-65-3
MAC: 64-73-39-20-72
Perm3 Able God

Congrats man u too mush
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by obi231(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
proflomo:
I'm very highly sorry for the various typographical errors in all my posts. They are just too much. I would have corrected them but it looks somehow tedious for me to do. I may try to do later sha. Please bear with me.

And for the permutation2-direct thing, let me add that short permutation is still fae better than the long permutations. So, if you are doing perm 2 from 3 or from 4 or from 5(maximum), this is still better than perm 2 from 6, 7, 8 and so on.
Those long 'permers' win more often but the truth is that they hardly wing big. Na chop money them dey find. But baba Ijebu like them o. Them they regularly give the man money. And people like us also like them o because if not for them where baba go get money pay us.
Abeg long permutations are good o. Perm 2 from like 10,15,20,30 numbers. You go dey win like 2 ,3 or more times every week. And in fact you fit even they play against or even perm 3 from or better still perm 4 from. They are very good.(lol)

U made a lot of sense. I read electrical electronics and computer engineering. Pls send file to my email obinkala@yahoo.com
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by kaylog: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls super result o
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by proflomo(m): 1:08am On Jun 08, 2016
freddynand:
How much do u recieve as a phisics lecturer, if ur salary is enough to cover up your expenses u shouldn't be here trying hard to sell a common book.
In fact, I continue to pity the future of Nigeria whenever I see young people being so stupid as you. Since I have started talking about this book, did I mention anything like selling it? If I wanted to sell the book I would have started selling it since around 2004 or thereabout. It isn't a book I wrote yesterday. You can see that I included Football Pools in the title of the book. When I wrote the book Football Pools was still very popular and the Sports Betting that's so popular today was no where to be found in Nigeria or Ghana. So, it's not a new book.
Also, if my intention is to sell anything here or wherever would I have posted a large portion of it here? Very vital portions of the book for that matter.
It is always said that if you want to hide anything from a black man, hide it in a book. However it is truer to say that if you want to hide something golden and liberating from a Nigerian youth of today, put it in a book. This is one reason that illiterates like you will so vehemently tackle me for trying to enlighten people at no cost to them. If I had written rubbish in the book and I had offered to sell it, people will buy. In fact, lazy people like you who refuse to work but put all their hope on gambling will pay for it in the hope of winning big in lotto. But I never said I wanted to sell it. Yet blinded people like you are still tackling me.
I am not very suprised, though. Even among academics we have people like you who are constantly enemies of progress and enlightenment. They want to perpetually keep Nigerians in darkness.
Tell me any part of the book that is not factual. Show the hook to an enlightened gambler in the western world and ask him to fault it. See if he will be able to find anything mathematically incorrect. Go to Google, Wikipedia and the likes and read about ODDS in gambling games. Ask good mathematicians to help you calculate the actual odds of Baba Ijebu(Nigerian/Ghanaian 5/90) lotto and see if he won't tell you it's 1 winning line for every 400 lines played.
But for God's sake, why are Nigerians this dull?
I actually know your problem. You want me to be posting numbers here like your god Haywire1. But like I said earlier you don't give gold to a pig. What intelligent people have been winning big stylishly over the years by the time st*pid people like you are shown the way you will expose it and so block the way. You think America doesn't have its reason for preventing countries like Iran from possessong nuclear weapons. Once again, you don't give gold to pigs unless you are looking for trouble. I know if I begin to post games here now, you will leave Haywire and you will soon begin to sing my praises all over the internet. But we don't play lotto the way you guys play it. We don't play more than twice or thrice in a year and yet we have never failed to GAIN (millions) from lotto on a yearly basis. It's people like you that stop us from giving our numbers to people to play, you will spread the numbers like the illiterates and gluttons that you are and those your masters at Ojuelegba, Ikeja and wherever they are will remove the balls for the numbers from the machine. I don't sell keys, charts or whatever. If I feel like helping you I send you 2-durect and I will make you promise me not to stake more than N200 for the 2-direct in a particular kiosk. You can play the game N5000 altogether but you play it N200 per kiosk in about 25 kiosks/shop. This is the way my colleagues and i have been winning our games year in, year out without people like you noticing us.
It's your likes that make lotto kiosks/shops irritating to some of us. You stink, you make noise and do all sort of illiterate, childish stuff in lotto places. So we try to avoid these shops as much as we can. We play our games and back out almost immediately.
I don't need you to idolize me here like you are doing to Haywire. The respect my students give me both at home here in Nigeria and abroad is enough for me.
But let me just ask you, since you have been winning with Haywire's numbers on a weakly basis, have you been able to even pay your rent from the winnings? Even your idol, Haywire and his likes, has he won enough money in lotto to get the smallest of cars? Haywire, you and the other people like you are lotto winners. Anyone can win lotto even mad people sometimes give numbers that win. We play lotto very rarely but we are grateful to the Mathematical principles which you know nothing about. We play once or at most thrice in a year and we get enough money to go on vacations around the world. While you are there winning chop money and giving Baba Ijebu the money he will use to pay us, we are here setting our computers to signal us when it's time for us to hammer.
You will surely be much more annoyed with me because no matter what you do I won't post any game here. So if you like hit your head on the rock, e no concern me. If you want my book, I'll post it to you FREE OF CHARGE. And if you are educated and brilliant enough, YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT CAN MAKE YOU WIN A MILLION NAIRA OR THEREABOUT.
Please continue worshipping your god, Haywire. If there are no people like you and your master, how will Baba Ijebu get money to pay us when next we throw our once-in-a-while lotto bombshell?
If after saying this much I still come here to reply either you or Haywire1 or any other person like you, then I'm silly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by lovelani(m): 3:54am On Jun 08, 2016
proflomo:
In fact, I continue to pity the future of Nigeria whenever I see young people being so stupid as you. Since I have started talking about this book, did I mention anything like selling it? If I wanted to sell the book I would have started selling it since around 2004 or thereabout. It isn't a book I wrote yesterday. You can see that I included Football Pools in the title of the book. When I wrote the book Football Pools was still very popular and the Sports Betting that's so popular today was no where to be found in Nigeria or Ghana. So, it's not a new book.
Also, if my intention is to sell anything here or wherever would I have posted a large portion of it here? Very vital portions of the book for that matter.
It is always said that if you want to hide anything from a black man, hide it in a book. However it is truer to say that if you want to hide something golden and liberating from a Nigerian youth of today, put it in a book. This is one reason that illiterates like you will so vehemently tackle me for trying to enlighten people at no cost to them. If I had written rubbish in the book and I had offered to sell it, people will buy. In fact, lazy people like you who refuse to work but put all their hope on gambling will pay for it in the hope of winning big in lotto. But I never said I wanted to sell it. Yet blinded people like you are still tackling me.
I am not very suprised, though. Even among academics we have people like you who are constantly enemies of progress and enlightenment. They want to perpetually keep Nigerians in darkness.
Tell me any part of the book that is not factual. Show the hook to an enlightened gambler in the western world and ask him to fault it. See if he will be able to find anything mathematically incorrect. Go to Google, Wikipedia and the likes and read about ODDS in gambling games. Ask good mathematicians to help you calculate the actual odds of Baba Ijebu(Nigerian/Ghanaian 5/90) lotto and see if he won't tell you it's 1 winning line for every 400 lines played.
I actually know your problem. You want me to be posting numbers here like your god Haywire1. But like I said earlier you don't give gold to a pig. What intelligent people have been winning big stylishly over the years by the time st*pid people like you are shown the way you will expose it and so block the way. You think America doesn't have its reason for preventing countries like Iran from possessong nuclear weapons. Once again, you don't give gold to pigs unless you are looking for trouble. I know if I begin to post games here now, you will leave Haywire and you will soon begin to sing my praises all over the internet. But we don't play lotto the way you guys play it. We don't play more than twice or thrice in a year and yet we have never failed to GAIN (millions) from lotto on a yearly basis. It's people like you that stop us from giving our numbers to people to play, you will spread the numbers like the illiterates and gluttons that you are and those your masters at Ojuelegba, Ikeja and wherever they are will remove the balls for the numbers from the machine. I don't sell keys, charts or whatever. If I feel like helping you I send you 2-durect and I will make you promise me not to stake more than N200 for the 2-direct in a particular kiosk. You can play the game N5000 altogether but you play it N200 per kiosk in about 25 kiosks/shop. This is the way my colleagues and i have been winning our games year in, year out without people like you noticing us.
It's your likes that make lotto kiosks/shops irritating to some of us. You stink, you make noise and do all sort of illiterate, childish stuff in lotto places. So we try to avoid these shops as much as we can. We play our games and back out almost immediately.
I don't need you to idolize me here like you are doing to Haywire. The respect my students give me both at home here in Nigeria and abroad is enough for me.
But let me just ask you, since you have been winning with Haywire's numbers on a weakly basis, have you been able to even pay your rent from the winnings? Even your idol, Haywire and his likes, has he won enough money in lotto to get the smallest of cars? Haywire, you and the other people like you are lotto winners. Anyone can win lotto even mad people sometimes give numbers that win. We play lotto very rarely but we are grateful to the Mathematical principles which you know nothing about. We play once or at most thrice in a year and we get enough money to go on vacations around the world. While you are there winning chop money and giving Baba Ijebu the money he will use to pay us, we are here setting our computers to signal us when it's time for us to hammer.
You will surely be much more annoyed with me because no matter what you do I won't post any game here. So if you like hit your head on the rock, e no concern me. If you want my book, I'll post it to you FREE OF CHARGE. And if you are educated and brilliant enough, YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT CAN MAKE YOU WIN A MILLION NAIRA OR THEREABOUT.
Please continue worshipping your god, Haywire. If there are no people like you and your master, how will Baba Ijebu get money to pay us when next we throw our once-in-a-while lotto bombshell?
If after saying this much I still come here to reply either you or Haywire or any other person lime you, then I'm silly.

Hey guys, from what we can all see and read so far. This man has not in any of his post mentioned selling any book. Besides we all have our opinions. Its either you wanna follow his Lotto book or keep forecasting your games. I see no reason why we should attack him. There other guys on here posting irritating links and yet that hasn't stopped us from winning or losing games. So just stick to what you want. And Pls let's do away with this out African mentality that everybody wanna scam us. Try to study things or people well before concluding on them. I respect everybody here Coz in this Lotto world, even your pikin fit make you hit big! Don't look down on anybody.
In a nutshell, follow your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by glemelg: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2016
@ Proflomo:
Pls send me a copy of the pdf @ blogfim@yahoo.com
Cheers
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by EmekaIhediwa(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2016
PAST RESULTS FOR WEDNESDAY FORECAST!! :O

See here... http://www.lwocblog.com/2016/06/past-results-for-wednesday-forecast_8.html
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by hadura29(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2016
proflomo:
For those of you that sent your email addresses I will try to send the PDF copy before the end of tomorrow. Please make sure you don't share it with anyone. Thank you.

I don't know if I have still fall in between your quota of first 13 but here is my email : gbemijip@gmail.com..

For the love of Hamilton physics.. I will expecting it .. thank you in advance..
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by jinojimo(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2016
Pls I need SUPER result
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by willox(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2016
proflomo:
If after saying this much I still come here to reply either you or Haywire or any other person lime you, then I'm silly.
it's ok bros! I have said it all. i implore u to KINDLY jst ignore as u have done anything/body dat wants to discourage u. well-done bro. again my email is ayoopeyemi1@yahoo.com.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by mrbonesy2k(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2016
proflomo:

pls send to me.....
mrbonesy2k@yahoo.com
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by ugochiada: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Cc: proflomo pls am a silent follower still trying to learn pls send me ur book mgbehjennifer@yahoo.com best regards. Good morning all
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by oracle2: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2016
total premiere

62 -----26

add 17 p/d
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by dewalyy(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2016
TOTAL
03**20**81**82** 43**88
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by AdigunDc(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Totality ==> 69 78 34 52
Totality ==> 69 52
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by obi231(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Tota
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by godoluwa(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2016
We are here to make money, friends & share ideas so lets not engage in unnecessary e-fight. @proflomo, you named me a lotto & not lotto but I laughed at you on that day because you got it wrong about me. I dont stake lotto the way you think because am a business owner that always uses his brain 24/7. Theres no way you will stake all games & expect to be in profit.
I used to let people realize that lotto is manipulated because it is drawn by machine programmed by human being & thats why most keyset failed. I dont wanna say much than to tell the entire house to forget about our differences & move forward. Events with lower stake will always win in lotto while events with larger stake always loss because lotto organizers are out to make profits & will do everything possible to remain in profit.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by frankie042786: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2016
I Like Innovation And Inventive Minds In All Endevour As It Is The Catalyst Needed To Actualised Our Dreams,some Designed And Encripted The Lotto Machines So It Is Highly Possible For Another Person To Decript Them,good Job Profiomo ,i Wil Like Have A Copy Of Ur Amazing Book.This Is Email Fridaylawrence411gmail.com, thanks Anyway, Midweek banker (((46bk))) (((70))) (((26))) 7 71 good luck
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by AdigunDc(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2016
Wow ...prof u jex insulted d whole house...mehn mk i lost from dis room . angry
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by frankie042786: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2016
proflomo:

Haywire1, for your information, I'm a Physics lecturer in a university. The amount I earn as salary in a month is more than the money you can ever make in 5 years.It will be silly of me to begin to exchange words with an illiterate like you.
i like ur ideas,they ar feasible,my email is fridaylawrence411@gmail.com
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by haywire1: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2016
proflomo:

Lol at Mr Lecturer, stop this ur nonsense hyping, if you earn so much money as a lecturer so what r u looking for here? That means u r so dull to make judicious use of ur "plenty" monthly salary. See guy if u have mind of scamming people here, i will lead a team to find out about u and i will get u arrested and disgraced out of ur so called university.

Pls maintain ur local champion.

Peace

#
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by EmekaIhediwa(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2016
PREMIER ALERTS 08-06-2016 TOTA WN 33-46-73-76-34 MC 2-59-72-15-63
See here... http://www.lwocblog.com/2016/06/tota-result_8.html
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by oracle2: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2016
Pre_ mARk 2 ko mark4 niii!! !BOMB _close..12pm.

G/ c golden star under joor

(90BK) carry LIVE (1-90)
LIVE 2sure mtcn (90bk). (59bkk) bomb
P / D ( 90). {59}. {60}. Blow up

Add ( 37). ( 69 }
IF GOD SAYS YES.. YES .. YES
. ...........
Abeg shey u dey put ur trust in man forget it , they will dissapoint u joor
Check g/ chance golden star down stair joor
85. Liveeeee
85. 80. Liveee 2 sure gbabee
85. 80. 70. P/d
Add. 48 _08. Blowww ur self up closes 11.15pm.
Shey u feel me on this just believe gbamm
DIS. OnE. Style gud ohhhh gud luck jawe. (U can perm dem together but it remains optional
##
D' GREAT ORACLE MONEY MaKing
Machine
for 2016 & BEYOND
_____copy right reserved____

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by dewalyy(m): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2016
MARK II
(((((52)))(((60))))
PERMING
21**57**70**40
Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (2141) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.