Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? (31978 Views)

Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention / Dj Xclusive's Experience In Hero Fiesta3 In Onitsha Over National Anthem / Hausa Traders, Soldiers Clash In Mile 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
emmatok:

So you agree your current SE is landlocked.

As long as we are still one Nigeria the SE is not landlocked. Can you stop me from shipping my container to Aba from Lagos or PH?
Now or when we separate, Igboland is not landlocked.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
stayreal:

Don't mind these fools. Is calabar landlcocked? Is it not the SE? Was calabar not the capital of the Eastern region years ago? Have these people asked themselves this? They talk about the SE but have never been there, yet Igbos have seen all areas in Nigeria and know what they have and what they lack!

Another one,

When did calabar becomes part of the SE.

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Ohaneze1: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2012
Nigeria government like fire-bridge approach, I trust America will be doing now if they found out that some parts of their territory will be claimed by the ocean. Or is this a NL gimmick has somebody confirmed the source of this news?

With revelation below FG and NASS should swing into action to avert this disaster by providing alternative land allocation elsewhere. Because what it means is that by 2050 Yoruba land would have been non-existent.

"The effects of sea-level rise will be most “dramatic” in Nigeria's economic capital Lagos which is just five metres above sea level, with some parts of the city lying below sea-level, Cramer said.

The flooding is likely be most severe in Lagos because of its position at the southern end of the Gulf of Guinea where stronger tropical storms from the South Atlantic create storm surges up to three metres high, Cramer said. He estimates that most of the 15 million inhabitants of Lagos will be displaced."

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ohaneze1:

Nigeria government like fire-bridge approach, I trust America will be doing now if they found out that some parts of their territory will be claimed by the ocean. Or is this a NL gimmick has somebody confirmed the source of this news?

With revelation below FG and NASS should swing into action to avert this disaster by providing alternative land allocation elsewhere. Because what it means is that by 2050 Yoruba land [/b]would have been non-existent.

[b]
"The effects of sea-level rise will be most “dramatic” in Nigeria's economic capital Lagos which is just five metres above sea level, with some parts of the city lying below sea-level, Cramer said.

The flooding is likely be most severe in Lagos because of its position at the southern end of the Gulf of Guinea where stronger tropical storms from the South Atlantic create storm surges up to three metres high, Cramer said. He estimates that most of the 15 million inhabitants of Lagos will be displaced."

Your article names Lagos and not the entire Yoruba land.

Note that most SS will also be affected.

ACCRA, 25 August 2008 (IRIN) - Swathes of West Africa’s coastline extending from the orange dunes in Mauritania to the dense tropical forests in Cameroon will be underwater by the end of the century as a direct consequence of climate change, environmental experts warn
http://www.irinnews.org/Report.aspx?ReportId=79986

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ak47mann(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
we better survive like Swaziland which is land-lock and one of the best country in Africa, than living in a  southern end of the Gulf of Guinea where stronger tropical storms from the South Atlantic create storm surges up to three metres high. This one ijaw people will claim back their Lagos they don't mind living on top of water, na2day cool cool
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Classicalman(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2012
Abeg eject them. Let them go back to the north and continue their bombings there. As fir the yoruba traders, are they really yorubas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by emmatok(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
ak47mann:

we better survive like Swaziland which is land-lock and one of the best country in Africa, than living in a  southern end of the Gulf of Guinea where stronger tropical storms from the South Atlantic create storm surges up to three metres high. This one ijaw people will claim back their Lagos they don't mind living on top of water, na2day cool cool

Lagos is not the only Yoruba land .

If Lagos is affected, OGUN, OYO, ONDO, OSUN and EKITI still exist.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ak47mann(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2012
Classicalman:

Abeg eject them. Let them go back to the north and continue their bombings there. As fir the yoruba traders,  are they really yorubas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
my biafran queen,hw naah cool kiss kiss kiss we are investigating them to see if they have link with islamic fundamentalist (boko haram)we are on top of the situation cool
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ak47mann(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2012
emmatok:

well they can package themselves very well cool
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nchara: 1:16am On Jan 23, 2012
emmatok:

Ogun and Ondo will be affected the same way as Lagos. Then the usual annual floods will take away Osun, Oyo and Ekiti. O pari.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Ndata(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2012
@Rhino.5dm
Yes i sleep, dream and phock their women.
Rhino your are nothing but a dreamer.No Igbo girl will alllow a dirty gorilla looking Yoruba dude like you, with weird tribal marks stick your dirty dick into her.No wonder you live in a Ikare village of all place Ondo state.Your likes would be thrown into the Zoo once you surface in a real city.Keep dreaming and fantasizing about Igbo girls while M.A.S.T.U.R.B.A.T.I.N.G. Loser!
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by otondo55: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2012
Specimen A

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by solaugo(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2012
, UTME 2012 is on the 28th of March 2012, get your students busy @ www.utmesuccess.eu.pn, access UTME past questions online and receive your evaluation report immediately, share this link with students preparing for UTME 2012, Wishing you all success.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by fadlullah: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2012
ethnocentric govt. they r not even ashamed. doesnt this give a clear indication that the govt of anambra wants nigeria to devide? thats why they r reluctant at stopping those harrasing yorubas and hausas to leave the state.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by gogodaye(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2012
Equal rights and justice, PEACE GO FOLLOW, KPAM.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Ciji(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2012
Who ever posted this article must be evil minded or totally an idiot, People should learn to stop stirring ethnic emotions, especially at times like this, This is the dumbest way to express what actually is happening at the head bridge, It's just a renovational policy that even affects the igbos more than all the other ethic groups joined together, Silly post indeed,
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by okstol: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2012
@Ciji, u get time for dos moronic dim-wits? Nwanne go do better thing biko.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by auwal87(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Rhino5dm: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
Lemme start by giving you prices of Igbo girs in PH. I wont bother mentioning any of the eastern states cos, all you need to give and phock is a plate of semi-rotten starch and vegetable soup spice with bush meat. cool

MR. sweet @ First Artillary. Igbo ladies gose for 1K short time and 3 to 5K over nights with slightly increase in price if the girls are student for either IMSU, FOTO,ABSU, Fed Poly Nekede, FED Poly Afikpo and the rest. When her english is not Igbotic, you have to add 2K for over night to help make up for transportation from east. They all carry student ID cards. FACTS!

Ocabique @ Stadium road. . Igbo girls strippers can be watched with a 1K gate fee or you pay 3K(lap dance inclusive). Short time goes for for 5K, Blowjobb 2K and over night will cost you 10K. party will cost 7K short time and 12K over night respectively.

Casablanca @ GRA Igbo girls will expressly give you hand job and mouth actions very fast with 2K. Or 1K(if you are good negotiator). Short time will be given to you with 3K. If you are a big boy who prefer hire purchase, then the whole weekend full of kinky se'x will cost you 15 to 20K. party 22K to 25K.

So, whats big deal about phocking Igbo girls at will? Keep that your boastful and prideful nature to novice and not me. Been there, done that and the game is shiiiit!!. Keeping quite and allowing you foools to display your nonsense does not signify any sign of weakness.

Am ready for your filthy mouths. As, am gonna make you to lose intrest on Nairaland. I promise i will!! Keep it coming. . . .i wait!!! You think you can insult me? You never start.

BTW, i can support all my claims with mid action, high resolution pictures,. . .should i start exhibition?

Ndata:

@Rhino.5dm Rhino your are nothing but a dreamer.No Igbo girl will alllow a dirty gorilla looking Yoruba dude like you, with weird tribal marks stick your dirty Joystick into her.No wonder you live in a Ikare village of all place Ondo state.Your likes would be thrown into the Zoo once you surface in a real city.Keep dreaming and fantasizing about Igbo girls while M.A.S.T.U.R.B.A.T.I.N.G. Loser!
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by hercules07: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Rhino

I beg, protect the identity of the ladies, do not allow the guys here to allow you do something that is not right.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Rhino5dm: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2012
Bros, i have constantly read how this fools will be chatting rubish and all that. I got caught up with there mess and am ready to go down to their piggery level. Just check out how the pathetic slowpoke has been stalking me all around with his second grade insults and yabbing.

@ Bolded
I have heed to your call, else i would have shown that slowpoke pictures of his mother while am phocking her through the arrzs. . . . . No qualms! Mission on-hold!!! cool

hercules07:

@Rhino

I beg, protect the identity of the ladies, do not allow the guys here to allow you do something that is not right.
. .
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ezeagu(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
Wow, some people don't have strippers or prostitutes in their culture. Must be a myth that prostitution is one of the oldest jobs in the world.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ekwynwa: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Lemme start by giving you prices of Igbo girs in PH. I wont bother mentioning any of the eastern states cos, all you need to give and phock is a plate of semi-rotten starch and vegetable soup spice with bush meat. cool

MR. sweet @ First Artillary. Igbo ladies gose for 1K short time and 3 to 5K over nights with slightly increase in price if the girls are student for either IMSU, FOTO,ABSU, Fed Poly Nekede, FED Poly Afikpo and the rest. When her english is not Igbotic, you have to add 2K for over night to help make up for transportation from east. They all carry student ID cards. FACTS!

Ocabique @ Stadium road. . Igbo girls strippers can be watched with a 1K gate fee or you pay 3K(lap dance inclusive). Short time goes for for 5K, Blowjobb 2K and over night will cost you 10K. triple sin will cost 7K short time and 12K over night respectively.

Casablanca @ GRA  Igbo girls will expressly give you hand job and mouth actions very fast with 2K. Or 1K(if you are good negotiator). Short time will be given to you with 3K. If you are a big boy who prefer hire purchase, then the whole weekend full of kinky se'x will cost you 15 to 20K. triple sin 22K to 25K.

So, whats big deal about phocking Igbo girls at will? Keep that your boastful and prideful nature to novice and not me. Been there, done that and the game is shiiiit!!. Keeping quite and allowing you foools to display your nonsense does not signify any sign of weakness.

Am ready for your filthy mouths. As, am gonna make you to lose intrest on Nairaland. I promise i will!! Keep it coming. . . .i wait!!! You think you can insult me? You never start.

BTW, i can support all my claims with mid action, high resolution pictures,. . .should i start exhibition?  

If you want to shoot, shoot don’t talk. Post the so called pictures already.
you can only sleep with an Igbo lady in your stupid imagination. Bring it on efulefu
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by ak47mann(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
if the fool want his black wrinkle A.S.S. to be expose let him carry on cool
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by noiseless: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
SMOKE IGBO,ABUSE IGBO AND YOU KEEP GETTING YOUR MAGGOT INFESTED BRAIN 4UCKED UP,EVERYONE CAN SEE IT NOW ALL WE NEED IS LOVE, BUT ALL YOU NEED IS OTAPIAPIA TO PUT YOURSELF TO 6" BELOW. [b][/b]
Rhino.5dm:

Bros, i have constantly read how this fools will be chatting rubish and all that. I got caught up with there mess and am ready to go down to their piggery level. Just check out how the pathetic slowpoke has been stalking me all around with his second grade insults and yabbing.

@ Bolded
I have heed to your call, else i would have shown that slowpoke pictures of his mother while am phocking her through the arrzs. . . . . No qualms! Mission on-hold!!! cool

. .
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Ndata(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
Lemme start by giving you prices of Igbo girs in PH. I wont bother mentioning any of the eastern states cos, all you need to give and phock is a plate of semi-rotten starch and vegetable soup spice with bush meat. Cool

Ocabique @ Stadium road. . Igbo girls strippers can be watched with a 1K gate fee or you pay 3K(lap dance inclusive). Short time goes for for 5K, Blowjobb 2K and over night will cost you 10K. triple sin will cost 7K short time and 12K over night respectively.

Casablanca @ GRA  Igbo girls will expressly give you hand job and mouth actions very fast with 2K. Or 1K(if you are good negotiator). Short time will be given to you with 3K. If you are a big boy who prefer hire purchase, then the whole weekend full of kinky se'x will cost you 15 to 20K. triple sin 22K to 25K.

No wonder its only Ashewo you can F.U.CK. Dont you see your life.You take time to find out how much Ashewo price is.If i may ask you, your smellYy Amala infested Yoruba prostitutes, how much do they cost a night?.I'm sure no reasonable man will even patronise them but broke ass losers like you.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by noiseless: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2012
I'm still waiting for the run away mad boi to sack the igbos as he has vowed,and please is there any wise man in his village to talk some little bit of senses into his cockroaches infested brain,orderwise if he fails to carry out his threat then his only option will be nothing as usual but the IGBO INVENTED OTAPIAPIA as he has always been the nuisance mosquito.
Rhino.5dm:

Casablanca @ GRA Igbo girls will expressly give you hand job and mouth actions very fast with 2K. Or 1K(if you are good negotiator). Short time will be given to you with 3K. If you are a big boy who prefer hire purchase, then the whole weekend full of kinky se'x will cost you 15 to 20K. triple sin 22K to 25K.

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by manny4life(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
From reprisal of other tribes to natural resources to flooding (SW) and Igbos landlocked (SE) and now it's turned into prostitution confession. Chei, what have Nairaland turned into?  embarassed embarassed embarassed

For real though, how does someone knows all the prostitution joint? And them prices as well? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Somebody has been busy, I mean seriously busy, Take it easy o, whatever sweetens you, also kills lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Casablanca @ GRA  Igbo girls will expressly give you hand job and mouth actions very fast with 2K. Or 1K(if you are good negotiator). Short time will be given to you with 3K. If you are a big boy who prefer hire purchase, then the whole weekend full of kinky se'x will cost you 15 to 20K. triple sin 22K to 25K.

You all wasting time with that despicable being AKA Rhino.5dm. He is just trying to safe face. He was caught red handed for being a boko haram sympathizer and even a boko haramist himself. Don't you see how he jubilate's any time innocent people including his Yoruba and Hausa brethren are killed? For the record. He is a vampire cheesy.

Now, he has proven once again what a rotten soul he is. The fact that he could post these shows how re.tarded he is. You come to a forum, bragging about how many Ashe joints you have visited and you call yourself reasonable with a full state of mind? You pay for women because you cannot get a decent girl for yourself and you brag about it. What a looser you are. 

I don't want to go down your despicable route. But I have some piece of information for you. Go downtown Cairo( outside the shores of Niaja) and see how your Yoruba sisters are being trafficked and used as maids and sex slaves by Arabs. They need your help first and foremost and then come back and lets have some honest talk.

Be watched cheesy.  "Tough Big Guy" cool.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by Afam4eva(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
Chei. Mumu full this country. To think this are the leaders of tomorrow abi leaders of today. Nigeria is doomed indeed.
Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by noiseless: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
And the fat lips fool calls himself "muslim"and yet always wandering about in search for "igbo girls" to feel good about himself,no wonder he wanted to commit sucide cos "igbos"didnt turn the strike into their calls for regime change.Now no more free oil money for his father or folks and no more ashawo patronising.
Rhino.5dm:

Casablanca @ GRA Igbo girls will expressly give you hand job and mouth actions very fast with 2K. Or 1K(if you are good negotiator). Short time will be given to you with 3K. If you are a big boy who prefer hire purchase, then the whole weekend full of kinky se'x will cost you 15 to 20K. triple sin 22K to 25K.

Re: Tension In Onitsha Over Ejection Of Yoruba, Hausa Traders.reprisal? by blickmix: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
I am a Yoruba, living in Ibadan. This issue of tension in Onitsha about Hausa/Yoruba shouldnt bring any cause of discussion that might fuel tribalism problems between all major tribals groups.
To start with, NIGERIA as a whole needs a good cleaning and sanitation. I am in supports of Fashola, Lagos state government. The Sanisation affected not only the Igbos/Yorubas/Efik/Calabar people. It affected everybody.
Same cleaning is going on in Ibadan city/Oyo State. The goverment has embacked on same way Lagos has done. Nonetheless, it has affected homes, shops and properties, the cleaning up has been seen as for widening of roads, and keeping up to 20-50m away from the roads.
I think Nigeria needs a general cleaning up especially in our market place areas. Visit Ibadan main area and see for yourself how disusting it is.

We YORUBAS ARE TOO TRIBALISTICS, always seeing shortcomings of others whenever we are affected in one way or the other by other group.
The market road ONITSHA in question is definitely not only HAUSA/YORUBA, there are other minority groups as well as the Ibos.
When FASHOLA cleaned up, all tribaes are affected, people say a lot of negative things but the job is done.We are happy to be proud YORUBAS with our megacity.
So please, Lagos is just a mirror for others to copy and it is high time we start rebuilding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors / Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) / President Macron: "Why I Visited Afrika Shrine In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.