Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

A Walk 2 Remember. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Walk 2 Remember. (947 Views)

[HOLLYWOOD MOVIE] The Walk (2015) / 'G.O.T' FANS ANGRY? JON SNOW'S DEAT, SANSA'S RAPE AND CERSEI'S WALK OF SHAME / Mandela Movie 'long Walk To Freedom' Gets South Africa Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Walk 2 Remember. by conserved(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2007
Who az seen d movie?If u av seen d movie,post in ur opinions.2 me i really luv d movie.Its interestin n i shld say its d first movie i was emotional bout.So post in ur take on d movie.
Re: A Walk 2 Remember. by iice(f): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2007
was just there. . .mandy try small undecided That was like the movie that catapulted her to acting stardom
Re: A Walk 2 Remember. by celebritee(m): 1:18am On Nov 20, 2007
Loved the movie. I think its my fav teen movie of all time.Borrowed it but had to buy and add to my collection. Its presently stolen and its no more in the market. Pity. Loved the storyline and soundtracks. If you dont gulp back tears after this movie, then you are probably dumb cos you did not understand a damn thing. grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ads On Tv / The Debaters / Moviescript For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.