Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Looking For Business Ideas, On Low Key Investment. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Business Ideas, On Low Key Investment. (1433 Views)

9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Dr. Oba Otudeko (CFR) To Celebrate Low-key 70th Birthday. Promotes NGO Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Business Ideas, On Low Key Investment. by Zil1(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2012
Please, as a graduate in the country, and considering the job situation of the country, please, am looking for anyone who might help me with business ideas, and any investment plan for someone with a capital of #500,000
Re: Looking For Business Ideas, On Low Key Investment. by Hombrenoir: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
Carfeel, please if you have a genuine business idea then let it out so that others will benefit from it. That is the essence of a forum like this. This also will enable those who have experimented with such ideas to give their advice to the new comers to the business.

-Zil-, the business you can do depends on so many factors, namely, your skills, talents, interests, location, finance, contacts, etc. So, when you receive business ideas you may need to check if you have the required factors to succeed in that type of business. This is why an open discussion like this may be of help to you. Good luck.
Re: Looking For Business Ideas, On Low Key Investment. by Zil1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hombrenoir:

Carfeel, please if you have a genuine business idea then let it out so that others will benefit from it. That is the essence of a forum like this. This also will enable those who have experimented with such ideas to give their advice to the new comers to the business.

-Zil-, the business you can do depends on so many factors, namely, your skills, talents, interests, location, finance, contacts, etc. So, when you receive business ideas you may need to check if you have the required factors to succeed in that type of business. This is why an open discussion like this may be of help to you. Good luck.
I have never seen a more honest reply, thank you very much, I am into info tech and have this idea of running an online database of business contacts, but failed at the time I started due to improper flow chart and the problems encountered in marketing the idea.
So after a little dive into the property business #i stay in abuja# I made little money, and am looking to get an idea or an investment plan I can dive into. Reply me with your email address, so I can send you the link to my website, so maybe u'll give some ideas. Thank you.
Hombrenoir:

Hombrenoir:

Re: Looking For Business Ideas, On Low Key Investment. by Ejiogbe(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hello zil,
You may also get business ideas from www.entrepreneurialjunction..com. Goodluck.
Re: Looking For Business Ideas, On Low Key Investment. by Hombrenoir: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
-Zil-, It appears that you have ICT background. If so, why don't you explore some other ICT related businesses? Depending on your level of skills, you can go into programming/software development, web design, on-line store set-up, or ICT training facility where you teach basic packages like MS word, powerpoint, excel, project, and some other packages.

I am not into professional consultancy services yet (I don't charge fees) so, I wouldn't like to post my email address on a public site like this one. I also prefer open discusions on this platform with no strings attached. But if you must contact me personally, then drop your email address and I will mail you mine. Have a beautiful day.
Re: Looking For Business Ideas, On Low Key Investment. by Zil1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hombrenoir:

-Zil-, It appears that you have ICT background. If so, why don't you explore some other ICT related businesses? Depending on your level of skills, you can go into programming/software development, web design, on-line store set-up, or ICT training facility where you teach basic packages like MS word, powerpoint, excel, project, and some other packages.

I am not into professional consultancy services yet (I don't charge fees) so, I wouldn't like to post my email address on a public site like this one. I also prefer open discusions on this platform with no strings attached. But if you must contact me personally, then drop your email address and I will mail you mine. Have a beautiful day.
Here is my email address, emeka_ezeobi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Rich At A Younger Age / Make Money From Crude Oil Online Trading. / Between Transportation Biz And Building Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.